It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air Force drone pilots expose U.S. government of murder.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Can you kill a human simply because your government tells you to?

If your in the military and they say you do then yes you do.

You take an oath to obey the orders given to you.

The Oath of Enlistment (for enlisted):

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

www.military.com...

Sorry but that's the reality of joining the military.

I'll flip burgers.......

Why are you flipping the burgers, and not just leaving them alone...because your boss told you too.

I am not condoning the practice, but they made the decision on their own to join the military...nobody forced them to become drone pilots.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Belgianbloke

to me the rotten meat is the soldiers not doing their job which they signed up for.
i'm glad they do not have to watch my back as i would most likely end up dead if i had to rely on this sorry excuse for soldiers

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Apt...

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: stuthealien

to me the rotten meat is the soldiers not doing their job which they signed up for.
i'm glad they do not have to watch my back as i would most likely end up dead if i had to rely on this sorry excuse for soldiers

I actually feel bad for you... Nothing more to say really.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

we are NOT at war.

We aren't at war with a country which is the typical way a war is fought, but we can also be at war with groups who see fit to try and destroy the US any way they can.

Here is an interesting article defining the war on terror.

www.npr.org...

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

war was never declared

So more to the point when you realize you are not killing "bad guys"

you better turn sides or you are committing crimes.

edit on 28-11-2015 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Surely you weren't infantry, we seem to have experienced two different army's.
edit on 28-11-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   

war was never declared

War doesn't have to be against a country it can be used against those who are trying to remove you from the face of the Earth.

Something the terrorist that we are at war against would like to have happen.

You didn't read the article I provided did you?

So more to the point when you realize you are not killing "bad guys"

More to the point they aren't out there just targeting civilians are they?

The reason civilians get killed are mainly because that is where terrorist base themselves...in and around the civilian populace because they know they are safer that way than just being out by themselves.

you better turn sides or you are committing crimes.

I am guessing you never told that to anyone you were with in the military did you...why is that?

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: stuthealien
a reply to: DeathSlayer

again as you fail to understand if you join the military you are expected to kill if you are asked/ordered to
that is a job requirement and that is fact ,just like your job flipping burgers your job requirement is to ask if i want cheese on it.

I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God." (Title 10, US Code; Act of 5 May 1960 replacing the wording first adopted in 1789, with amendment effective 5 October 1962).

Please take special note of:

"will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic"

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

we are NOT at war.

We aren't at war with a country which is the typical way a war is fought, but we can also be at war with groups who see fit to try and destroy the US any way they can.

Here is an interesting article defining the war on terror.

www.npr.org...

No...we are fighting an idea. We are not at war, well not yet at least.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

And take special note of this...

and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice.

If the president and your superior officers give you an order you follow it.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

where in history did it all go wrong? At what point did the USA become the tool to spread chaos and destruction in the world? Seriously tho...
possibly the collapse of the Soviet Union would have been the moment of inspiration for the war hawks to come up with their grand plan . Fall of the Berlin wall ...

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I think that excuse was tried at Nuremberg but didn't wash .

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   

And take special note of this...

and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice.

And yet we continue to hunt Nazi war criminals. But that's right, I forgot, do as I say not as I do.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   

We are not at war, well not yet at least.

Not in the conventional sense of the word no we aren't, but it is a war with those who seek to harm the US and it's citizens.

War doesn't have to be fought with another country it can be fought against another group.

1war
noun, often attributive ˈwȯr
: a state or period of fighting between countries or groups

: a situation in which people or groups compete with or fight against each other

: an organized effort by a government or other large organization to stop or defeat something that is viewed as dangerous or bad

www.merriam-webster.com...

So by the definition of war we are at war with terrorists...a group that view the US as bad, and will what they can to defeat the US.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I think that excuse was tried at Nuremberg but didn't wash .

There is a big difference between drone strikes on terrorists and herding millions of innocent civilians into gas chambers for their death.

You really aren't trying to equate the two are you...because you should really learn the difference.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

And yet we continue to hunt Nazi war criminals. But that's right, I forgot, do as I say not as I do.

And were those who did the killings of innocent jewish civilians being attacked by those innocent civilians...No they weren't.

Amazing that you think the rounding up of innocent civilians just for being Jewish is the same as the US doing drone strikes against those who have vowed to rid the world of the US.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
This is one hell of a charge to lay at the feet of President Obama.

I really don't care for Obama....But Murder ?

Better have some damn good evidence...

4 enlisted schmucks have no evidence, only dumb, generic pap like "indifference to civilian casualties".

Come back when you actually have evidence of something, not just weepy metrosexual feelings.

This is the kind of empty crap that a bunch of people just fawn over around here.

And I despise Obama, think he should be impeached for 100 other things. But this is typical one-worlder do-gooder dumb sauce. 4 sad unfulfilled 2-stripers. Yeah, they know of high level crimes, right.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
This is one hell of a charge to lay at the feet of President Obama.

I really don't care for Obama....But Murder ?

Better have some damn good evidence...

The "list" predates the NDAA, that just "cleaned up" some details for when it came to light.

Yes. It exists. If they're bumping off people on the list with drones - well - it's no surprise. Although the lists are generally prosecuted by a group at CIA and another group of dedicated SF under the direction of the deputy sec def.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

And were those who did the killings of innocent jewish civilians being attacked by those innocent civilians...No they weren't.

Amazing that you think the rounding up of innocent civilians just for being Jewish is the same as the US doing drone strikes against those who have vowed to rid the world of the US.

haha, that's the world that a very unfortunately high % live in today.

Jewish victims of WW2 = muslim terrorists of today.

Gay prancers & dancers & obnoxious demanders = black victims of actual racism and slavery.

Sadly, there is almost nobody left to try and help them out of their mental illness. Everybody is socially cowed into praising the mental illness instead.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join