It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help Wanted: Writers, Journalists, Illustrators, Videographers, and other content creators...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak
Hmm, thank you very much for the response. I think it'd be rather fun to share stories, though I'd have to vastly improve upon them and their creation, and those that share would get money, unless I misread, and money at this time would be greatly appreciated, for some sort of work of course!

EDIT: Though there is the issue that I have not written for any place and so this sums it up:

No Experience=No Job
No Job=No Experience

edit on 17-12-2015 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

You are Welcome!
And well, like, so just write a story here Silly! LOL!! Go into the Short Stories section HERE and drop one in!!
I started writing Here a while back with No prior experience. It has been and Is Fun!!
I Have Poems and Short Stories in My Profile now...
Have You written anything at all, at Home? Just curious.
If so, copy and Paste it here, (in Short Stories) or Write something new and drop it into the Short Stories Forum!!

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Well surely! I have posted there, and in fact you've read one of the things I've written. Admittedly probably the best thing I've written.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Your Name is Very familiar and I prob did read it here. I have a terrible memory so Please forgive Me there...I shall have another look at that!

ETA" Yes it was called "A Life Story" I remember it now!

You have several there. I'll have to read some when I have more time! Sorry can't do it now...
You have enough experience, In My Opinion, to Write for the New Forum!!

Flying off to other realms...

edit on 17-12-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Well, take a gander at my thread posts, almost all of which were written about 2 to 3 years ago, age 15.16 except for one I believe which you read. Kind that you'll read them
Well, enjoy the other realms, but keep safe!

edit on 17-12-2015 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Ahhhh to be Young again. I remember being 18... Like 35 years ago!! LMAO!!! You stay Safe too!!

Bye for now Tia...

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Ha, farewell and yes, if only my soul were so young as its shell.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join