It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood Terrorist Does NOT Represent the Pro-Life Movement!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
OK, people, this is getting just a bit old...

Shall we discuss the issue, and not each other. The off topic personal back and forth BS stops now.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

North Carolina, South Carolina, really not much difference there but if someone is gonna pay money for a report I'm sure they would want to be sure where he's from.

He may have actually lived in Colorado but is from SC or NC. coloradovoters.info...
edit on 27-11-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Looks like bank shooters, just ducked into PP when police showed up

UPDATE: It appears that the shooting was “near” the Planned Parenthood location, not “inside.” The shooter barricaded himself in the clinic after woundinga police officer outside of an eye care center.

UPDATE 4: Witnesses are saying the shots were fired from Chase Bank, with the suspect then “ducking into” the Planned Parenthood as the police arrived.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

From the other thread, another member found this:

gazette.com...

Appears the shooter really wanted this guy who he chased through the parking lot to the front of the PP building.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

You're destroying a narrative!

It's actually Ted Cruz with a fake beard representing everyone to the right of Karl Marx!

But seriously, thanks for providing new info.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: ghostrager

Bigotry? Against whom? Just as this man does not represent the pro life movement for his extremist actions, neither do Muslim extremists represent all of Islam.

If his attack on PP was a political/religious move, correlations can be made that he targeted PP because of the videos recently released by the CMP and the hype over them from the GOP/Media. Maybe his motives had nothing do with either. We can only speculate at this point until the authorities release more information about their investigation.

Aww c'mon now, you really gonna blame the video Hillary?

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

If his motives were to target PP, yes. The video, the media, the GOP, and the of course the shooter.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   
"Ozy Licano was in the two-story building's parking lot when he saw someone crawling toward the clinic's door. He tried to escape in his car when the gunman looked at him.

"He came out, and we looked each other in the eye, and he started aiming, and then he started shooting," Licano said. "I saw two holes go right through my windshield as I was trying to quickly back up and he just kept shooting and I started bleeding."

Licano drove away and took refuge at a nearby grocery store."

www.msn.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I didn't think it had been released what his actual motive was yet. So the idea that he is an anti-abortion radical is still up in the air.

I think we can assume that to be most likely, but aren't we always told ... even when the terrorists yell "Allah Snackbar" not to make assumptions?

Oh yes ... and also not to tar all anti-abortion folks with the broad brush. After all, the radicals only represent a tiny minority of the larger proportion of people who are actually pro-life ...

And you guys wouldn't want to look like bigots and stuff.

You are making yourself out to be a bigot ridiculing a religion that is not your own:

"Allah Snackbar"

It is Allahu Akbar. It means "God is great".

In Arabic it is الله أكبر

It is NOT a terrorist slogan. It is a general phrase of praising God for a Muslim. In Hebrew and Christianity it would be Hallelujah. Should I make bigoted fun of Christianity and say Hallescrewya? Personally I would not do that. I am just using an example to demonstrate how unconsciously bigoted you really are.

This is possible fundamentalist Christian terrorism sniper style. Christians aren't immune to being bigoted and violent extremists. You are a fine example of this. You can't tolerate other religions without ridiculing them. I have seen this prevalent in many of your comments.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   
So it was a bank robbery gone wrong eh..

You see folks, this is why we wait for facts to come out...FACTS.....

YOU KNOW, those stupid things that take a back seat, or in the case of this debate, get kicked out of the car altogether?

Bank robbery.

I hope some are sufficiently embarrassed.
edit on -06:00Sat, 28 Nov 2015 08:30:54 -0600201528America/Chicago2015-11-28T08:30:54-06:0030vx11 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

It may be I who is embarrassed. Many news reports are inconclusive as to what tis actually was about.

Facts are still unknown behind motive.

I still find the political opportunism disgusting.
edit on -06:00Sat, 28 Nov 2015 08:47:23 -0600201528America/Chicago2015-11-28T08:47:23-06:0030vx11 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I dunno man.... I think every pro-lifer has the potential to be a shooter now.
I think we need to monitor all anti-abortionists and perhaps chip them.
There are no moderate Pro-lifers really and their mind set is just not compatible with a free and civilised and open and tolerant society.

There have been several deaths by these terrorists and 17 attempted murders, 383 death threats, 153 incidents of assault or battery, 13 wounded, 100 butyric acid attacks, 373 physical invasions, 41 bombings, 655 anthrax threats, and 3 kidnappings committed against abortion providers.
Property crimes committed against abortion providers have included 41 bombings, 173 arsons, 91 attempted bombings or arsons, 619 bomb threats, 1630 incidents of trespassing, 1264 incidents of vandalism, and 100 attacks with butyric acid.

I mean these extremists are a threat to our way of life and there is no negotiating with terrorists - their list of terrorist actions and violence is extensive and their funding is coming from some wealthy and well placed individuals.
We need to round them all up... maybe set up some camps and try to de-radicalize them.

edit on 28/11/15 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I agree with you completely OPOP. However, just as ISIS social media has shown...terrorists in any form have a much bigger support base than anyone would like to admit.

You can see hundreds of comments online praising this mans actions just like you can see hundreds of Allahu Akbar comments.

What I am asking is, are you ready to attach a percentage number of how many in that group are potential terrorists?

end rant

My wife has been showing me collections of facebook posts LOCAL ones even praising this man for doing just what he did. Literal dozens on dozens.
I apologize. That just scares me a bit.

Anyways. We are all about to look pretty damn silly when it turns out this guy never even meant to find a planned parenthood. Including myself right here.

But i guess that makes the posts ive been shown even more surreal.
edit on 28-11-2015 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

I thought those who committed crimes in the name of Islam were not actually true Muslims? If so, then aren't they equally maligning the religion when they shout things that would put the crime they commit in its name?

I am well aware of what Allahu Akhbar is all about for Muslims, but if the terrorists claim it, then aren't they Muslims too? If not, then I ought to be free to lampoon them and what they say and do, even for other Muslims.

Postscript: Thoughts and attitudes like yours are what led to Charlie Hebdo and the censoring of South Park .... just sayin'. Those two are not even considered out of bounds when they go after all other religions, and compared to what they do to lampoon the other faiths, what I just said was mild.
edit on 28-11-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

If his motives were to target PP, yes. The video, the media, the GOP, and the of course the shooter.

Well, then by that logic can I declare that Chicago democrats are responsible for all the gang violence and death? oh and of course the gangs.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Well by your logic you can declare anything you want.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Well by your logic you can declare anything you want.

Well thank you.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

Now that this terrorist has been apprehended, we can all expect a tidal wave of criticism and bigotry from the left wing.

Some will. But a tidal wave? That's a bit over-dramatic and assumptive.

From the start of this there was nearly an immediate reaction from the left with twitter comments like "It has to be a Syrian refugee, because it could never be a white Trump supporter, lol".

That's sarcasm and mimicry because some righties react that way to a lot of situations.

Reality: Ignorant people say ignorant things.

Everything from the left has been politics from the start of this and it's disgusting and shameful.

Much of the reaction from the right has been to act as if things happen in vacuums, as if it just wasn't possible the guy was a right-wing extremist. A rather silly/ignorant stance to take since every group ever has it's extremists. I'm a leftist, how idiotic would I have to be to pretend, let alone believe (delusional), my own kind hasn't done horrible things?

This extremist does not represent the right wing, 2nd amendment advocates, Christians, or the pro-life movement.

'We' know.

But...

Propaganda and lies are a problem for all groups. 'You guys' are not exempt from this. It's way passed time for all of us to call it out among our own and respectfully engage each other while putting it in check. There's no need for any of us to demonize and make up things about each other and there's especially a critical need to stop condemning all for the few.

/Cumbaya

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join