It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Planned Parenthood and Religious Conservationism Coexist:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

An hourslong standoff between police and a gunman inside a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs, Colorado, ended late Friday afternoon when the attacker surrendered to authorities.

The shooting, which began at around 11:30 a.m. local time, left at least 11 people injured, including five officers. Police were able to evacuate "numerous" people from the building during the standoff, said police spokeswoman Lt. Catherine Buckley, and authorities were not sure whether the gunman intentionally targeted Planned Parenthood.

Buckle said the suspect was taken into custody at 4:52 p.m., after officers inside the building convinced him to surrender. She said the attacker brought "items" with him and that authorities were working to make sure they were not explosive devices.
www.huffingtonpost.com... ef=tw

I have mixed feeling on the issue of abortion, but I think it's a family or individual matter, as far as shooting up a Plan Parenthood clinic goes that's an act of domestic terrorism ,the irony is this guy and others would have gladly taken the life of 11 people for the sake of a zygote, the reasons for abortions are too many, but I am guessing lack of preparedness to raise a child is first among them, I think going to professionals is way better than the bad old days of a coat hanger, most of these extremist is against the use of a condom, or some morning after pill or even basic sex ed, there was never a time in history when someone successfully out law sex , and socialites that try to do just that ended up being among the most brutal or massively intrusive on the planet and full of hypocrites to boot ..ergo Saudi Arabia .
edit on 27-11-2015 by Spider879 because: Change of Title.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Already Posted Here

Closing

new topics

join