It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Turkey Exports ISIS Oil To The World: The Scientific Evidence

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Erdogan shot Russia's plane down a mere 2 days after Putin bombed the refineries and big rigs that were holding the oil. I'm not even sure it was a full 48 hours.

Putin also was speaking in media conferences a couple weeks prior to that about 'nations' profiting from ISIS oil, and how he had inspected Sat Data images and saw columns of trucks going to and from'

I think the game is up and people are looking at exactly who is getting rich off of the "Blood Oil" of rapists, murderers, Jihadists....Caliphate spreaders....

Erdogan looks guilty as sin.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

This is due to no mandate, Iraq formally requested assistance in September 2014, so while IS in Iraq was bombed by a US led coalition, IS had all the freedom within Syrian borders.
This because Syria did not request assistance and Russia made it clear that ISIS in Syria should only be bombed with the permission of the UN (unanimous agreement) or Assad.

We could also ask ourselves, why did it take Russia so long to finally go after this source of income for IS, they could have done it at day one in August.
That would have been far more effective than bombing cities.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
might want to check out why we went into Vietnam in the 50's and 60's...(hint)....the big oil companies of that time, were not allowed to drill off-shore in Vietnam....this has been going on for decades.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Yeah, I'm puzzled why there is even a thread on it - I assumed everybody knew IS was selling it's oil.. They even sell it to the Syrian Government, for crying out loud! It's a very weird and incestuous war in Syria atm.

And I agree - it's very clear there is a trend around here when a certain nation wants a certain line on a story followed...

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: intrptr

I was wondering how The terrs got the oil out of Syria and got paid of it. They move it through a NATO country (Turkey).

ISIS sells oil as an extension of their criminality. Smugglers do not represent the authorities.

Iran, Iraq and Jordan are in on the criminality, alongside Turkey.

www.theguardian.com...

It seems that the Russian propaganda machine is attempting to slur Turkey, but in fact the truth is less one-sided.

So Iran and Iraq are in on it, even though they are sworn enemies of ISIS and fighting them. Sure they are!! That article is full of crap. Turkey is in complete charge of ISIS and they always have been. Turkey has been getting all the oil. Turkey told Putin to stop bombing ISIS so he bombed the crap out of them, he hit 475 Terrorist targets and a thousand oil tankers in 24 hours, the next day is when Turkey shot down the Russian bomber so keep thinking what you want but you are so wrong.

Turkey said this back in MAY!!!

Erdogan And The Prime Minister Of The Turkey, Just Made This Declaration To The Entire Islamic World: ‘We Will Gather Together Kurds And Arabs, And All Of The Muslim World, And Invade Jerusalem, And Create A One World Islamic Empire’ By Ted on May 27, 2015 in Featured, General By Theodore Shoebat

By Allah’s will, Jerusalem belongs to the Kurds, the Turks, the Arabs, and to all Muslims. And as our forefathers fought side by side at Gallipoli, and just as our forefathers went together to liberate Jerusalem with Saladin, we will march together on the same path [to liberate Jerusalem].

shoebat.com... her-kurds-and-arabs-and-all-of-the-muslim-world-and-invade-jerusalem-and/

If it Gobbles like a Turkey and craps on you like a Turkey ITS A Turkey!!

Putin told the Truth about Ukraine and he is 100 percent correct about Syria. I was against him on Ukraine but I have seen how Germany started that whole mess just like they did in the Balkans to help the Muslims.

Germany is Pro Muslim Brotherhood and has been supporting Turkey all this time which got the U.S. in on supporting Turkey in its bid for a new Caliphate so the whole Arab world would be under Turkish rule again.

These morons in D.C. somehow think that is a good idea. Hitler started the Muslim Brotherhood so its no wonder how his daughter supports them to this day.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join