It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defeating Terrorism at its root - Muslim Missionaries

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: scorpio84

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: tonycodes

I understand there are many forms of terrorism, but I am going to focus on Radical Islam, being it has quite a hold on the world right now, and is preying heavily on the worlds weakest and poorest.

No its not. It just appears that way on TV. You want to defeat terrorism, stop watching mainstream news on television.

You are not suggesting that terrorism and other problems of the world today are caused by something else, such as multinational corporations and banks are you?

Follow the money. Behind the blood and bodies, behind the weapons and those that employ them, behind the factories, the finance, the legislation, are the real forces. Greed being a primary, envy, avarice, hate. Behind all that…

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

All this sounds great for a tom Clancy novel or some great literature of epic proportions. Money supplies indeed it does but one important factor that you seem to ignore, dead people can't take the money with them; and indeed to some, death is more valuable than life. so then you must look at the doctorines that supply this mentality. The words were written in antiquity, there are those who profit, however the world isn't a seamless functioning organism,it has giant holes and fractures and sometimes the world is as stupid as it seems. Preaching the deep nefarious gospel is just as dangerous as the death cults, the implications are the same and it's ripe for extremism.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

All this sounds great for a tom Clancy novel or some great literature of epic proportions.

Read that novel to the Libyans. They lived it…

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

is the Ameircan middle class consumer who purchases gasoline. Yes the money all leads to big Oil especially OPEC oil of the Middle East, Muslims who desire to see a Caliphate.

While they keep you looking at the US and the CIA the real culprit is Middle Eastern Big Oil.

More foreigners own American companies that Americans.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

That is correct and once again if you would see that EVERY MUSLIM of any stance Prays everyday, five times a day for the success of the Caliphate. They teach this in their Mosques Every Week and those who bring in and fight for the Caliphate are called Jihadi, they are the army of the Prophet of Mohammed today to bring about the One worldwide Caliphate.

Every Muslim desires this and they all are promised that even in the littlest way they will support it, even by lying that they would kill an ISIS soldier. A Sunni will kill and Shiite and so for and so on as they all want to be the ones to rule by the Great Imam side over this Caliphate.

The thing you have to know is ALL non Muslims are the enemy and ALL Muslims Everyone wants a Caliphate. Until you understand that you will never know who your enemy really is and by the time you figure it out you head will be rolling.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: KnightFire

How about we start cutting their people's heads off, blowup a few of their stores, and be as ruthless and inhumane as them. I'm not saying it's the absolute solution, but we have done everything else. How about we save some money, send a few murderers on death row over with a machete?

I am afraid you are going to have to come up with another solution. This one has been done to death; hundreds of thousandths of deaths.

All you have to do is read any post, including this one, that has any content that may look, or sound, negative about the religion of Islam, and you will get the immediate, tit for tat response. It seems that many think by following your example, one action negates the the other, though the deadly and inhumane acts seem to grow exponentially. So I have to say the tactic you suggest is a humongous fail.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: KnightFire

How about we start cutting their people's heads off, blowup a few of their stores, and be as ruthless and inhumane as them. I'm not saying it's the absolute solution, but we have done everything else. How about we save some money, send a few murderers on death row over with a machete?

I am afraid you are going to have to come up with another solution. This one has been done to death; hundreds of thousandths of deaths.

All you have to do is read any post, including this one, that has any content that may look, or sound, negative about the religion of Islam, and you will get the immediate, tit for tat response. It seems that many think by following your example, one action negates the the other, though the deadly and inhumane acts seem to grow exponentially. So I have to say the tactic you suggest is a humongous fail.

I'm not following how you can say my suggestion is a humongous fail when it has never been tried?? I'm not aware of death row murderers being sent to fight terrorism, are you? I'm also not aware of American, British, French, etc...NATO forces using terrorist tactics. What I am aware of is sophisticated weaponry not doing the job, but costing billions; so something needs to be done.

I didn't say anything negative about the religion of Islam. In fact, I careless about the background of religion. I do care about these idiots, whatever religion they are for the day killing innocent people or beheading people on TV and getting away with it.

If any of us did that in the name of our religion on National TV like ISIS, we wouldn't last 24 hours before we're taken out, so what gives them the right? Rhetorical question... They don't have the right, but they are making people money so that gives them the right, it's not religion. Holy war my arse. Money war is more like it.
edit on 29-11-2015 by KnightFire because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-11-2015 by KnightFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: KnightFireI was referring to first part of your post.

Wouldn't it be ironic if the solution for beating terrorism is to actually become terrorists ourselves and do to them exactly what they are doing to us?

I commented that we have done this throughout history and it has been a big fail. Every time we become the monster we are trying to destroy, we either replace the monster we think we have destroyed or we become just another head on the Medusa.

Prisoners have been used to fight in wars throughout history, both as willing volunteers and under duress. I know many don't like Wikipedia as a resource but there are tons of material about this if you don't like this link.

Penal battalions, penal companies, etc., are military formations consisting of convicted persons for which military service in such units was either the assigned punishment or an alternative to imprisonment or capital punishment.
Penal Military Units

"The Irregular Army" is a book that reports our military has and is recruiting members of our society that are seen as undesirable, to fight in our wars, while protecting the children of the wealthy, from falling victim to their traps.

Then of course there are many that believe that civilians contractors that work with the military, like Blackwater, are not just criminals, but agents of Satan himself.

it's not religion. Holy war my arse. Money war is more like it.

"it has always been thus."

Of course you can't forget the legendary, romanticized and fully changed French Foreign Legion.

First of all, you have to consider that originally the Foreign Legion was not composed by altar boys but by men who were mainly criminals and foreign runaways. Historically, the men composing the Legion have never been easy to handle, they were the disturbing elements of society. Though, being a soldier to a certain extent is to fit into a mold, to be formatted. There are different ways to reach this goal, to conduct this “necessary brainwash” but the one chosen by the French officers originally was to break these men using all means necessary.

There is nothing new under the sun.

edit on 29-11-2015 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Sorry. Accidentally posted before completing.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Muslims will not call themselves Missionaries and if there are any it is Christians who are missionaries to Muslim countries.

If there are Muslims that call themselves missionaries they are Islamic Evangelist at best.

But still the NO. 1 teaching of Islam is the Worldwide caliphate of Islam, a one world Government under Sharia law. This is what Muslims are taught to look for and support no matter which variety they are or where they are from.

The biggest money behind IS is OPEC Oil Money.
edit on 29-11-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

its the Ameircan middle class consumer who purchases gasoline.

Why I don't own a car.

While they keep you looking at the US and the CIA the real culprit is Middle Eastern Big Oil.

Them and big banks, military industrial complex, corrupt politicians, the lot…

More foreigners own American companies than Americans.

The little people get screwed everywhere.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

How do you get around?

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

How do you get around?

As little as possible.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   
well military options will def protect us and slow down the growth of radicals but i dont see it defeating the root cause. this does have alot to do with money but bc of the religious aspect its quite complocated bc eveb though the people supprting terrorism are raking it in and doing it for money.. there soldiers are doing it bc they have been mentally beaten down through poverty and violence that only this idea can save them.. its damn near the same as why a battered wife sticks around bc they think its their fault.. so, missionaries, evangelical work, relocatting the youth, etc, is the real fire vs fire approach... and seriously i get your observation of the prayers but i think the best litmus test is no american muslims calling for something like im presenting here.. it is the only spiritual way to beat back radicalism and evil... been used by christians for a long time bc its effective.. and another observation.. wheres the american muslims on here? i would think theywould like to explain real quick how their prayers arent a call to jihad as suggested here.. and maybe why there is such a lack of missionary work coming from the second largest religion in the world.
edit on 30-11-2015 by tonycodes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   

as little as possible.. good answer haha

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

the most radical teaching they have is the worldwide Caliphate under Sharia Law everything else they do is to promote the success of that Caliphate.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
You see this is what kills me,

muslimmissionary.org SELECT $7.99*
muslimmissionary.net SELECT $11.99*
muslimmissionary.co AD SELECT $4.99
muslimmissionary.us SELECT $1.00
muslimmissionary.la SELECT $49.99
muslimpreacher.com SELECT $2.99*
muslimmissionaries.com SELECT $2.99*

You may not know what this means, but this is telling me I can go and buy and own the phrase Muslim missionary for under 100 bucks. This means the phrase isnt used with anyone of importance in the muslim world. And if your curious muslimmissionary.com was bought for 10 bucks to simply be flipped for 1k bucks, so it is a $1k paperweight. Should I buy them all?

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Double Post? Not sure why that happened....

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

that is because Missionary is a Christian term. they don't want anything to do with it.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

that is because Missionary is a Christian term. they don't want anything to do with it.
i dont understand this logic.. the worlds second largest religion has to have helping the poor part of it.. the definition of this just happens to be "missionary" work... just bc missionary or helping poor people is synonymous with christianity, thats no excuse for muslims elites to not do more for empoverished muslim children ... if they dont pick up woth helping the poor to curb terrorism.. its not simply bc christians do the same thing.. its another reason

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Muslims are required to give "alms" that is the English translation of the Arabic to the poor at least once in their life to guarantee a prosperous afterlife, some give alms every Ramadan. But that is about as far as helping the poor they go.

I know that they get tons of free American throw away clothing from Goodwill and other charities claiming to give it to the poor,, some of these charities even help them foot the bill for the shipping. When it arrives in So East Asia, Philippines, Indonesia or Malaysia they sell the clothing in what they call "Ukay" Store.

Muslims are by the teaching in the Quran opportunist who will take advantage of the infidels good nature to further their one world caliphate and at the same time make money off of them too,by lying and basically stealing.

edit on 30-11-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join