It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defeating Terrorism at its root - Muslim Missionaries

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
So after a couple of weeks of thought and rants and reading on ATS, I am ready to put out a game-plan. I've been on ATS a while and if people can write about how TPTB are lizard men, then I think I can at least put together a thought on beating something as big as modern terrorism. I understand there are many forms of terrorism, but I am going to focus on Radical Islam, being it has quite a hold on the world right now, and is preying heavily on the worlds weakest and poorest. So here we go.

The solution I present is simple. It starts with making sure the poorest and most susceptible youth in the world are not raised to be terrorists.

How does the Muslim World make sure their youth is not radicalized? Missionary Work!

The Muslim religion has the resources to create a MASSIVE missionary network world wide to help the poor and the weak. And while they are there, they can spread the true word of Muhammad, not the sadistic # that opportunistic arabs are spreading to create a new generations of thugs to help them carve a profit out of the world.

And there are powerful members of every Muslim sect, so they can all do this, it doesn't matter that there are multiple sects when it comes to Missionary work BC ITS NOT ABOUT GAINS OF ANY KIND, ITS ALL ABOUT HELPING THE POOR FOR NOOOOOO REWARD.

So that's it. That's the plan and Muslims need to do this BC most of the work will be UNDOING the false Muslim teachings they will come across in the worlds Muslim youth in poor areas. They know their religion better than anyone, so only they can truly reverse this problem.

Now, for the proof of concept.

I have to use Christianity as a counter balance here, bc Muslim and Christianity are the worlds largest religions. So please, lets not focus on Christian VS Muslim, just more on how does a large religious group become a worldwide missionary force.

If you google How many muslims worldwide you get this at the top of the page.

"In 2010, the number of Christians (the world's largest religious group) is estimated at 2.2 billion. Muslims come in second, at 1.6 billion adherents. While Christians are projected to rise to 2.92 billion, Muslims will grow by more than 1 billion, to 2.76 billion.Apr 2, 2015"

So 2 Billion Christians and 1.5 Billion Muslims.

According to this site, goo.gl...

There are roughly 400k Christian Missionaries worldwide.

So were talking way less than 1 percent of Christians are Missionaries and they still accomplish a TON of work for the poor, and in return they pass on Christianity. They also subliminally attach Christianity to helping other through these means. Its a win, win.

Now we have 1.5 billion muslims... and I googled how many muslims are radicalized and the most honest answer i could find comes from this site -goo.gl... It states that 7% are radicalized or roughly 105,000,000--- This is obviously not cool and why I always say that this is still an Arab/Muslim issue and they are responsible for fixing it. 105 million people is a problem that is now out of hand, and its the fault of the Arab/Muslim leaders, no one else.

Also when you google Christian Missionaries, goo.gl...

You get all this great info on how to become a Christian Missionary.

But if you google Muslim Missionary, goo.gl...

you actually get a bunch of listings complaining that Muslim Missionary work doesn't exist, or its not at least organized well.

Arab/Muslim leaders have the means for some simple google rankings to at least direct Muslims who are looking to become Missionaries.

So there is my logic and what I am using so far to back it up. Muslim Missionaries will not only save the religion but also stop radical islam/modern terrorism dead in its tracks.

I am open to opinion, but here is what i don't wanna hear:

Talking # about Muslim civilians. You wanna throw blame, throw it at the Arab/Muslim leaders. They obviously have had a lot of money since 9/11 BUT still allowed another generation of terrorists to become adults.

Missionaries are not part of their religion. -- Oh so the leaders of the Arab/Muslim world can let 105 million people receive money and the word of Jihad, WHICH IS ACTUALLY QUITE EXPENSIVE, but they cant come together and promote a worldwide missionary movement, please spare me and this post, BC that's bull#.

I don't wanna hear competition of Christians and Muslims, IT DOESN'T MATTER, and anything regarding a time before 1990 is irrelevant too, lets stick to the present day problem. How to make sure another generation of radical Muslims isn't created from today's youth.

And one more word for American Muslims. Your religion is at the sways of leaders in the Arab/Muslim world. You will get no change in the creation of opportunistic, rich, political Muslims that use jihad for monetary gains, unless you change the ground game. I hope this opens your eyes to a strategy for that. I would start with the google listings, but that's just me.... According to google there are on avg 100 Muslims a month looking to join a missionary and that front page offers nothing. There's the beginning of the missionary group right there. Just offer them the opportunity on that front page. It will easily rank.

Drops the mic

edit on 27-11-2015 by tonycodes because: links needed fixin

edit on 27-11-2015 by tonycodes because: links needed fixin

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Muslim Missionary work does exist I have seen it. It is radical Islam Missionaries that go out and teach Radical Islam, that is why there is so much of this spread around the world.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: tonycodes

I understand there are many forms of terrorism, but I am going to focus on Radical Islam, being it has quite a hold on the world right now, and is preying heavily on the worlds weakest and poorest.

No its not. It just appears that way on TV. You want to defeat terrorism, stop watching mainstream news on television.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

maybe i should say something here as an american... considering the last two responses... any entity calling for death to america should have already been at least occupied by now, pretty sure what all that tax money i dish out goes to.. tanks and what not... but i dont think bombs will work against a force capable of brainwashing 105 million people... pretty sure missionaries are cheaper too... but yes, if all else fails, im in favor of protecting our homeland, even sending in troops. but as a catholic.. i saw the pope kicking ass in some really poor ghettos in africa and thought.. why arent muslims doing this as well.. # the ayatolla is too good for the worlds poor? but turns out 100 muslims a month search for muslim missionarys to help the poor and 1600 christians a month search for missionarys to help the poor... im just presentinf a solution that i think the wordls second largest religion could easily do to fix all this radical bull#.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   
quite frankly im just offering advice lol im suprised more muslims on ats didnt commont already and dont feel this is somethig they could really get behind, especially muslim americans with charity and philanthopry and non profits and the tax breaks etc etc.. but yea.. just a potential solution.. start now to save the next generation of poor kids from stealing the muslim religion....... prolly a good way to stop terrorism.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I understand there are many forms of terrorism, but I am going to focus on Radical Islam, being it has quite a hold on the world right now, and is preying heavily on the worlds weakest and poorest.

No its not. It just appears that way on TV. You want to defeat terrorism, stop watching mainstream news on television.

I wish I could star you twice for this post.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

and i dont get this post.. are u saying there are no irish terrorists? are you saying that in die hard those were arabian terrorists bc they would be the lightest color muslims ive ever seen
edit on 28-11-2015 by tonycodes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   
The term terrorism hasn't really been officially established, contributer's are acts of desperation,poverty loss/vengeance
and state violence.
edit on 28-11-2015 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: all2human

eexxxactly. so if the kids aint fly on face poor at least, then youll prolly cut out most of the would be terrorists hitting 16 in the next 7 years.. i dont see how the arab world and all thay oil money cant make that happen, but they arejt doing it yet at least

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr
and i dont get this post.. are u saying there are no irish terrorists? are you saying that in die hard those were arabian terrorists bc they would be the lightest color muslims ive ever seen

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: tonycodes

He was saying that it is falsely shown that it's only Muslim terrorists in the world. And to stop buying into the bs turn off the msm because there is more than just Muslim terrorists in this world but they are the only ones shown in the msm constantly. I agree with him. I haven't a clue what you are on about...
edit on 28-11-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
there are over 1 billion people in the word who call themselves Muslim.

Everyday five times a day they pray for the success of the Worldwide Caliphate which is taught in the Quran and other Islamic writings.

None of them care about how the caliphate is established as long as it is.

As long as the idea of a worldwide Caliphate, essentially a form of one world govt ruled by Sharia law, is taught as it is in every Mosque of all the sects of Islam found around the world, there is no stopping the ones who fight Jihad for the establishment of the Worldwide Caliphate known to the MSM as the Islamic State.

Not one Muslim is against the forming of a worldwide Caliphate or Islamic State, not one. They don't teach Radical Islam all they need to teach is Worldwide Caliphate. This is how they are taught to establish the worldwide caliphate in the Quran, destroy the infidel and their lands.
edit on 28-11-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Ah, the good old "squirrels don't only eat nuts argument", yes but they eat nuts quite often, and we are talking about nuts not the grasshopper the squirrel eat recently. It's just silliness, ok go ahead and believe it's a manufactured terrorism, that it only appear to be happening a lot. This is like literally taking your head and shoving it angrily in the toilet whilst yelling lalalalalalala. Whatever floats your boat man.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Where did I say it was manufactured? Please show me the part. I said that they are not the only terrorists in the world there is plenty of atrocities happening all over the world but because the msm want to push an agenda for the US involvement in the ME they push the Muslim terrorist angle to the max. As for sticking heads in places I have the perfect one for you but I think it's against t&cs to say it

edit on 28-11-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Uh ok, pretty sure i addressed this issue in the op, and my comment afterward, I picked Radical Islam as the case study here bc Muslim is the worlds second largest religion, and even Muslim sites say roughly 100 Million are radicalized worldwide. I dont watch TV. Since you are a Muslim supporter, which I have no issue with, maybe you can put some thought on Muslim Missionaries.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

So this is how I used to feel in all honestly, very black and white on the issue, But then I really thought about the difference between people who are simply spiritual and live a blessed life, and those who are evil and opportunistic. And I came to the conclusion that a lot of Muslims, especially Americans who follow the religion, are more than likely just looking for a point of moral and spirituality for them and their family. Only poor terrorists or rich arab politicians gain from a caliphate, American Muslims I am sure don't give a rats ass about that. BUT I will present one thing, I would be concerned if a world wide call for Muslims to begin more charity and missionary work was denied or simply ignored, I dont think that would show this religions followers having a high sense of spirituality, which is the kind of force I am thinking is needed to defeat the spread of radicalism to the worlds youth.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: tonycodes
Uh ok, pretty sure i addressed this issue in the op, and my comment afterward, I picked Radical Islam as the case study here bc Muslim is the worlds second largest religion, and even Muslim sites say roughly 100 Million are radicalized worldwide. I dont watch TV. Since you are a Muslim supporter, which I have no issue with, maybe you can put some thought on Muslim Missionaries.

I do and I actually think that the idea has its merits but tonight I am drinking actually quite tipsy now, as you can see with my last comment, it was overly snarky/rude. I will revisit the thread tomorrow and discuss it with a bit more of a level head. I think I shall go into lurking mode for the rest of the night as I may end up with a posting ban if I stay my course.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

The Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam teaches a worldwide Caliphate and so do all other forms and sects of Islam. This is the main teaching in the Quran and this is the catalyst for Jihad. The differences is who will rule this one world govt under Sharia, the Sunni, The Shiite or NOI?

As long as a worldwide Caliphate is the main teaching of Islam (and it is) there will be Jihadist of all sects to fight and establish it.

BTW, Time to deny ignorance seeing a large amount of the fighters in IS are from western nations.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

no worries.. ATS is def one of my fav places to go online when im throwing a few back lol

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

yea your right.. they already got 105 million people so there is a teaching happening... so do you agree with american muslims starting missionary services like the ones christians have?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join