It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Before and After: Paris attacks

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy
I would like to hear their side.

I would like to hear what they have been told, and what their mission statement is.

I would like to know how they were so successful in such a short period of time in getting them to turn against their own community.

I just have an awful feeling about all of this madness that is going on around the world. Nothing feels natural abut it, and my gut is screaming at me that something is not right.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

They ought to stay home, ya know...
Better listen to the Nanny-State next time, the message is quite clear to me. They've also shut down the borders, so foreigners in Paris are presumably considered harmless.

I would like to know how they were so successful in such a short period of time in getting them to turn against their own community.

We've seen some riots since 2005 on different occasions and many Banlieus are plain warzones with high unemployment. All of France suffers from the neolib austerity cutting madness, I can imagine high tensions in the ranks of this overworked Police State as well. A supercharged boiler if ya like.

Devide and conquer on multiple levels or just an explosive mix of frustration, incompetence and stupidity? I dunno, you decide.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Two hours after landing, the US President visited Bataclan ‎laying a single white rose.

edit on 30-11-2015 by mikegrouchy because: text

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   

President Obama opened the climate summit with a tribute to Paris.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy

In the wake of the ISIS attacks on November 13, the French government has declared a three-month state of emergency that allows for house arrests, unwarranted searches, and limitations on the movement of people. The government also banned public demonstrations, including the massive actions that had been planned for the international climate conference, known as COP21. Numerous reports have emerged of police raids on individuals with no plausible connection to terrorism, including climate activists.

UNDER HOUSE ARREST, A CLIMATE ACTIVIST WAITS OUT THE PARIS CONFERENCE

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

In the wake of the ISIS attacks on November 13, the French government has declared a three-month state of emergency that allows for house arrests, unwarranted searches, and limitations on the movement of people. The government also banned public demonstrations, including the massive actions that had been planned for the international climate conference, known as COP21. Numerous reports have emerged of police raids on individuals with no plausible connection to terrorism, including climate activists.

I wonder how many of those raids took place against suspected Islamist terrorist?

I am probably asking the wrong question since from what I have been told, they are not allowed in areas where the Islamist terrorist might actually live. So to earn their pay and look like tough guys, they make a new terrorist; Climate Activist, and raid them, so we can watch all that beautiful bean footage, and feel all warm and safe.

Face it folks. The enemy has been identified and it is us.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

#BREAKING French state of emergency could be indefinite: draft law seen by AFP

Welcome the new State of indefinite Emergency! Republique of Weimar anyone, Notstandsgesetze?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
According to an article from le.Monde.fr, after the Paris attacks; authorities are blaming vehicle privacy, and anonymous networks. Not just blaming, but the gendarme want new legislation to allow them to search vehicles without consent, and to suspend Wi-Fi during an attack.

Mike Grouchy

A first package of proposals concerning the State of emergency.
Several have already been decided by Matignon, as revealed to the world Wednesday, December 2:
    administrative seizures,
    crime of obstruction to search,
    etc.

But to Beauvau, some want to go further, by allowing "searches of vehicles and luggage without the consent of the people", "controls identity (...)". without the need for the police to justify particular circumstances and a measure of obligation to report his movements (intermediate measure before the house arrest).

The police also want to open yet further the possibilities offered by the administrative search. "Drive [the raided] in police or gendarmerie premises", for "conducting DNA samples" and fingerprint, for example. The regime of custody is not far...

Another police want: "prohibit the free and shared Wi - Fi connections" during the State of emergency and remove 'connections Wi - Fi public», «under penalty of criminal sanctions", due to the difficulty of identification of connected persons.

le.monde.f r / Beauvau

edit on 6-12-2015 by mikegrouchy because: grammar

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Pop star plays sell-out concert, then moves to plaza in front of a smaller crowd in commemoration of victims

times of israel . com / watch madonna sing for paris one month after

In my opinion she did much better than Hollande. She did not isolate herself from the people, did not retreat behind walls, did not reach out with security forces, but what she did do was listen, incorporate, and hear the voices. Who is Hollande listening to?

:|
Mike Grouchy

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

The serial number for a M92 semi-automatic pistol linked to the deadly Nov. 13 terrorist attacks matched one for a weapon delivered by the Zastava arms factory in May 2013 to Century International Arms in Delray Beach,

- reported by The Palm Beach Post.

At least two years ago that simi auto pistol was in Florida. How did it cross the Atlantic to France, or did it go the other way around the world. I suppose one could trans polar it.

/shrug
Mike Grouchy

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

A month ago tomorrow, Paris was the victim of the deadliest terror attack in Europe for more than a decade. Today, it has played host to one of the most positive global steps in history. In striking this deal, the nations of the world have shown what unity, ambition and perseverance can do. We’ve secured our planet for many, many generations to come – and there is nothing more important than that.

Prime Minister David Cameron's Facebook Page
www.facebook.com...

The agreement has unanimous signatures ... I think.

:|
Mike Grouchy

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join