It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Before and After: Paris attacks

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Before.

After.

Before the attacks, there were riots and protests in the street. Of immigrants. After the attacks: the French protest. The only thing that remains the same, are the riot police.

The Parisian riot police battle for control of the streets.
    Be about your business citizen!
    Be about your business immigrant!
    These streets belong to the facist State.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Protect the state at all costs.

Thats what this has been about.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
What are you saying? They are both the same? They are nowhere near the same.
I'm just glad they bust up the sidewalk to get their rocks to throw, rather than having guns. If they were in the U.S. they would have guns.

.....oh wait. I don't think that's what you are saying afterall. nvm.
edit on 11/27/2015 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
I'm just glad they bust up the sidewalk to get their rocks to throw, rather than having guns. If they were in the U.S. they would have guns.

Awwww, they would have guns. Because, you know...rocks are NOWHERE near as dangerous as GUNS!!!!!

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy

You know, one way or the other, it's all BS. BS that we are spoon/force fed.

BS that we have to accept these people.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: nullafides

Awwww, they would have guns. Because, you know...rocks are NOWHERE near as dangerous as GUNS!!!!!

I'm glad to see you realize that.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure, the only thing I wrote was that they were _not_ the same, _except_ for the riot police.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

And I am only all to sad to see that you do not realize I am mocking you.

If someone wants to hurt another person the choice of implement does not matter.

The damage will be done.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Paris Attack: New Data on Police Foreknowledge of Terrorists Raises Questions

Professional Standing Armies. That is what these riot police are.

According to the article linked: "One must understand who this man is. He is the public face of the French-speaking jihadi world. His face was displayed for several days last year round-the-clock on all France’s major news channels. In 2013 and 2014, on his own Facebook page, under his true identity, he posted videos of himself on the Syrian front, grenade launcher in hand, calling for people to join him."

It is claimed he was a tool of French intelligence services, and actually had protection to operate within Paris.

Mike Grouchy
edit on 27-11-2015 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Does anyone remember this from January 2015?

When several Million people protested across France.

It was over the death of 17 people.

But after this, much larger, attack; Hollande has retreated to his cloistered settings.

Off the Streets. Only his swat are on the streets now.

Has Hollande lost "the people"?

Mike Grouchy

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
It's from back in the day but 2017 is getting closer,
and some of us think food riots (like shown in the clip)
may be possible in the near future.

The movie "The Running Man" shows

face mapping software
militarized police
and urban riots.

Not to mention a ruling class
that uses lies and propaganda.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
If I invited you into my community, provided you with shelter, clothing and food, and you didn't like the accommodations, then I would expect you to leave, exactly the way you came, whether I invited you or you just popped up.

The behavior displayed in the first video of the immigrants, is disgusting to me, that violence and the destruction is totally unnecessary and very telling. I think they should round up as many of them as possible, and fly them back to their home countries, with NO RETURN ALLOWED, stamped on every document they possess.

This coddlling behavior is bullcrap and just an invitation for the violence and destruction to escalate. It is too late to nip it in the bud, it is time to de-weed. If some of the wheat gets removed with the tares, then you can always replant the wheat.

edit on 27-11-2015 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Word correction.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Since the state of emergency went into effect the following day, authorities have placed 276 people under house arrest. In addition, 24 others who are considered risks to public order during the climate summit which opens Monday are under house arrest, according to the Interior Ministry.

/disappointed head shake

So... the lines already blur.

To climate change no less.

By The Canadian Press // November 27, 2015 - 3:03pm

9:30 am local
    A French administrative court has rejected appeals by two men placed under house arrest as part of the nation's state of emergency, saying the measure was justified because they have close ties to Islamists.

cCom.com News Talk Radio: Canadian Press: The Latest: French Court...

What is an Is-lam - i s t ?

Mike Grouchy

edit on 28-11-2015 by mikegrouchy because: format

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Paris Saint Denis
before

Wednesday, Nov. 18, 2015.
Paris Saint-Denis Raid
Seven arrests were made and two people died in a raid in the neighborhood

Did you know people have been killed by the State during arrests. I didn't know people had been killed during arrests. Particularly not by the state.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   
The Guardian has a series of photographs taken by a Slovakian visiting Paris, which record the "after" quite eloquently.

www.theguardian.com...

The war is being brought to our doors. It's horrific, but what goes around comes around, and there are no coincidences. That it was mostly French Algerians responsible on ground level sends a clear message. The French actions in Lebanon and Syria, and Algeria, in the post world war two period, are without question some of the worst examples of abuse of a colonial power utilised in order to control those nations resources to their favour. Two wrongs do not make a right, but there has to be some acknowledgement that this is the situation that we have sown and a recognition that however deluded or abhorrent that it may be to most of us, these people "believe" in what they are "fighting" for. There is no combatting the actual situation until we start getting real about the politik.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anaana
The Guardian has a series of photographs taken by a Slovakian visiting Paris, which record the "after" quite eloquently.

www.theguardian.com...

The war is being brought to our doors. It's horrific, but what goes around comes around, and there are no coincidences. That it was mostly French Algerians responsible on ground level sends a clear message. The French actions in Lebanon and Syria, and Algeria, in the post world war two period, are without question some of the worst examples of abuse of a colonial power utilised in order to control those nations resources to their favour. Two wrongs do not make a right, but there has to be some acknowledgement that this is the situation that we have sown and a recognition that however deluded or abhorrent that it may be to most of us, these people "believe" in what they are "fighting" for. There is no combatting the actual situation until we start getting real about the politik.

I disagree categorically. And I agree with you.

This implies some kind of fictional equality of the wrongs. The difference between the French and the Algerian "wrongs" is that the French actually keep a record of when they are wrong. Hence the reason we even know about it. BUT, for some halfwit Algerian death squad to think they are bringing some kind of balance is delusional. Where is the record of Algerian "wrongs" and how grievously numerous are they?

I agree with you in that they "believe" in what they are fighting for.

Mike Grouchy

We now return you to your regularly scheduled Militarized Police.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   

And I am only all to sad to see that you do not realize I am mocking you.

If someone wants to hurt another person the choice of implement does not matter.

The damage will be done.

I'm sad to see that you are being mocked by the person you thought you were mocking and don't realise it...

Rocks will damage people but guns do way more damage, only an ignoramus doesn't get that...
edit on 28/11/15 by djz3ro because: to add a bit for grammatical effect...

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikegrouchy
This implies some kind of fictional equality of the wrongs.

How so? For me it implies what I said implicitly, two wrongs don't make a right. It is wrong to target non-combatants, whomsoever is doing the targeting.

The difference between the French and the Algerian "wrongs" is that the French actually keep a record of when they are wrong. Hence the reason we even know about it.

I assume that you are jesting. I can only assume you are, I'm not sure that level of ignorance is even possible...no I am.

Too funny.

BUT, for some halfwit Algerian death squad to think they are bringing some kind of balance is delusional. Where is the record of Algerian "wrongs" and how grievously numerous are they?

I am, of late, reminded of all the idealists who went off to fight Franco. And, how the French resistence helped to liberate their countrymen with sabotage and subversion. Of the post war colonial powers, the French were the quickest to label resistence as criminal. Instead of negotiating they destroyed. The Algerians resisted their invaders. France is now resisting it's invaders.

No one has any moral high ground, the solution cannot be found there.

edit on 28-11-2015 by Anaana because: knocking off the trite tripe off the end

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anaana

No one has any moral high ground, the solution cannot be found there.

That is so lost.

I made a thread about the very immigration crisis that is feeding this police state back in 2013.

ATS Thread: What if tens of thousands fled to your country. Yearly.

But what you seem to be doing, in my narrow wedge of experience, seems more like obliviating the militarization, and playing a round of "The Blame Game".™ Algeria has a number of old school Muslims. Doesn't it? We are now talking about a part of the world where they will stab you just for looking at their girlfriend.

No. They are not even in the same ball park of morality as the French government. The very fact that I can criticize Hollande, is just one mentionable difference. If the rulers of those countries had to put up with just 1% of the daily critic and ridicule our leaders in the west receive, ... well their fuzzy little heads would explode.

Mike Grouchy

We now return you to your police state in action.

edit on 28-11-2015 by mikegrouchy because: format

edit on 28-11-2015 by mikegrouchy because: format and grammar

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Those identified as responsible for the attacks, are largely the children of immigrants, French or European born. For whatever reason they were targeted and radicalised, with seeming ease. I'm not remotely interested in the blame game. That has been proven time and time to be used unjustly, and besides, where are the clean hands? If someone is to blame then someone must be innocent, surely? The victims, of course, are you suggesting we compare the piles of bodies of the innocent in Syria, Algeria etc etc with those in Paris? Is that how we work out who is "right"? Nothing here is "right". Recognising that Paris, Europe in general, is considered a legitimate strategic target by some, and that a MSF hospital is a legitimate target to others, seems a reasonable summation of the situation in light of recent events. The war is coming to our homes. It's an observation, that's all. No value judgement beyond that, not acceptance either, just recognition.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join