It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how not to be brainwashed by the machine

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
So what is the machine i refer to? well in laymans terms its what some call god, the devil, angels, beings. its an imitator, a tester, an insitigator of lies for its own benefit of ruining that which it creates.

and to notice how it works, look at humanity, and its progression through time. Its hate, its crimes, its hypocrisy. see how they are saved by jesus..why? because jesus too knew of this system. and the machine killed him...here.

who are victims of this machine? well in my view. targeted individuals, schizophrenics, ghost hunters, those who dabble in the occult all find evidence of it in fragments.
what am i trying to say.

dont trust your past, beware of the future. learn to control and change yourself with an intelligent and independant mind. ignore media influence..in fact mock it, spite it. create your own conciousness and learn how to defend it.

that is all.
edit on 27-11-2015 by sanitizedinfo because: add

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

I agree with you 100 percent, i now dabble in the occult to cause change for the better...

I have told this story before but it is worth mentioning here, do you know back in the late 1970's early 1980's there was a program in place were children with special needs would go to a place for testing and the people there would place subliminal trigger words in the children to implant images of things, one of the images was of good guys and bad guys fighting, the child would see the image then forget about it then the post hypnotic suggestion in the child would cause the child's brain to manifest groups of good guys and bad guys per say, no doubt a program of the military industrial complex to form bad groups to keep the machine going, no doubt a off shoot of MK-Ultra....

Eisenhower Warned of this threat but people were too much of in a comfort zone i guess to here him.

edit on 28-11-2015 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Shouldn't this be in the grey area? If i understood your OP, maybe i didn't?
Do you come back to this thread, because you said "that is all", but i'd have a few questions?
For example:
1. the machine is god, devil and all beings?
While i can understand how one can come to the conclusion there is no good or evil, but you sound, like you think it is all evil?
2. do you suggest the machine is watching over us, since the start of civilisation?
3. the victims are those which find evidence of its existence?

Your advice is certainly a good one, be master of your own consciousness!
I really hope you can answer my questions. Could be an interesting discussion.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

The 'machine' is the human condition; judgmental intolerance leading to temper and anger followed by urge to inflict pain... it's just who we are as a species. It's the animal within us that comes at birth.

With age and experience, we can outgrow this but, it does take time. And, once you do begin to see life in different perspectives while looking back at what has gone by... you can, and likely will be, cast aside because those in need of lesson immediately discard anything with age.

History is a great teacher... we're just a very horrid student population

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Jesus could also have been the past Neo (the Matrix).

However, if Jesus was outside the system run by the Archon aliens, how come he willingly died aged 33 which equals the Unclean Trinity or Triple Sin ?
Unless of course Jesus is one of the evil doers as well.

Surely he would have died at age 40.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Bad news: you are an actor in the story.

Good news: you also are the writer of that story.

s&f

edit on 28-11-2015 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
Jesus could also have been the past Neo (the Matrix).

However, if Jesus was outside the system run by the Archon aliens, how come he willingly died aged 33 which equals the Unclean Trinity or Triple Sin ?
Unless of course Jesus is one of the evil doers as well.

Surely he would have died at age 40.

because he took on the sin of the world to save us and defend us, you will learn why when Abba father shows you, and he spent 40 days and nights in the desert. try figuring it out.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

Bad news: you are an actor in the story.

Good news: you also are the writer of that story.

s&f

yes i think the same. but the great rhing is its a long read from here. got a gagilion years and light bulbs?

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: King Seesar

I agree with you 100 percent, i now dabble in the occult to cause change for the better...

I have told this story before but it is worth mentioning here, do you know back in the late 1970's early 1980's there was a program in place were children with special needs would go to a place for testing and the people there would place subliminal trigger words in the children to implant images of things, one of the images was of good guys and bad guys fighting, the child would see the image then forget about it then the post hypnotic suggestion in the child would cause the child's brain to manifest groups of good guys and bad guys per say, no doubt a program of the military industrial complex to form bad groups to keep the machine going, no doubt a off shoot of MK-Ultra....

Eisenhower Warned of this threat but people were too much of in a comfort zone i guess to here him.

ill just say i know what they did, when they started, where the implants and access are. they created a terrible thing.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
The machine as I see it, is a society that curtails the freedoms of the majority to improve the freedoms of a minority (elite).
edit on 28-11-2015 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend
The machine as I see it, is a society that curtails the freedoms of the majority to improve the freedoms of a minority (elite).

what the problem is i see is the generational twisting of how people view freedom, for personal views and social.
it would take forever and a page to detail my thoughts, and im not alone on beleiving this way.
one side this way, another side that way..there is always a way to true ecistance..america took that away from the native americans. i guess after being mentaly manipulated and torchured. i have developed different views on human reality and what should be. i basicly try to attach to rational nature friendly existence. i believe invention can bring us to a melded state from industrial pollutive methods to less imposing ways.

the machine i know for a fact can brainwash or rather silently nudge decision making. i refuse to claim who or where they are from, but they are an influence on the powerful and the weak. its a (wum wum wum) style resonance on the brain.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

how people view freedom

There is a great book called the law written by frederic bastiat in 1850's that discusses freedom at great length. The 1850's book should be required reading at schools.

its a (wum wum wum) style resonance on the brain.

I get that too. Its annoying seeing people parrot what they have been told to believe, thinking its inspiration from their own head. Most are sleepwalking in a minefield and don't even know it. Only hope the new world will be better than the old which is crumbling at the seams.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

Totally agree.

The elite (the 0.001%) are not dumb. They want to stay powerful. How? Knowledge imbalance and thus power imbalance.

Rules of the machine.

-Keep the population ignorant. Let them only know academic knowledge but not "higher knowledge".Yes go to college and learn the arts and/or sciences but don't you dare study how the psychopathic pits of hell evil anti-human nwo system works.
-Keep the population occupied.Leave them no time to study the cage they are in.
-Keep the population in a constant state of need.
-Program in a constant state of stress/trauma in the population to make them more suggestible. A scared population is a obedient population is a predictable population.
-dominate the Overton window with a stacked deck of pro-system ideals(example:look at all the good guys doing evil as a means of defeating the villains in movies and tv shows)
-compartmentalize.categorize.dossier.The more they know the easier their job is. The more people model themselves after system provided personality archetypes the easier the system's managerial class job is.
-saturate the information systems with pro-nwo pro-machine propaganda. Let them only know what you want them to know.Censor/marginalize everything else.
-Making a population passionate makes them easy to control. Passions(fear,love,hatred,lust,sadness,anger) are irrational. When you are under any of those its harder for you to make 100% rational objective decisions. Hate cults know this.Terrorist cults know this.The system wrote the book on this.The nwo is a PhD on this.
-Problem.reaction.solution(coined by David Icke). This is 2/3 of the system's prole coercion playbook.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

Nice breakdown John_Rodger_Cornman. If the majority knew those rules they would understand the world for what it is.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Hidden rule:

Don't let the population create a better world but let them share openly on forums to unveil what are their deepest desires to eventualy deceive them.

We all know this hidden rule. They play the cool guys but we must behave as they think.
There is a problem with this unpublished rule. What is it? They constantly violate the natural order of Mother Earth and human kind in fighting us on all front. Push the Blacks, Muslims, Jews, White or Aborigen people and you will end up with the same result... control over human kind and destruction of others.

Without knowing , our Gods are killing themselves and I'm sure that you see and feel the real picture

Seduce the victims to control another group to enslave

What concerns me the most in all this ? Constantly, they are escaping the natural order of our world and buy more time to survive at the expense of the human family.

They use the more #ed up ones to enslave the masses.
Targetted individuals are either stupid or too counscious but the end result is the same.

They fear the power of true love.
Their greatest weaknesses.
Jins, Deamons are selling you the machine power because in the begining they became jealous of our magnificience, Not really complex.
Too much simple in a cryptic world.

Merry Christmas to all humans

edit on 21-12-2015 by iamslaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Whenever I read a topic by anyone, anywhere, that says "I got the plan, don't pay attention to the machine etc..." I ignore the premise, but not the thread.
I ignore the premise because hey...they must be part of it right?
I don't ignore the thread because...hey, this is a bad ass tune forever!

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: iamslaro

Forums like these are a glorified honeypot.

It is used to find out the people who care about the subject and to psychoanalyze them. ATS is being used as a social experiment to better inoculate the general population against Conspiracy Theorists or better yet Critical Thinkers. The owners/administrators of this site are just normal people trying to fill a niche but yes the managerial class of the system uses sites like these to study us.

Look at what happens when you talk about the nwo out of your designated zone.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   
o have just recently bought the movie "hardwired", a story about a guy who gets chipped by a corporation and mind controlled. the Overt harrassment is flipped around in targeted individuals and schizos that dont know they are targeted. by sing resonances at specific levels of chemicals in the subconcious flipping decision making. in the movie they are neural holograms. which refer to the imposing of seeing monsters or demons and feeling painful attacks. all achieved with programable kinetics somehow.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

I feel they use targeted people for different reasons. Some are kept in distressing material conditions in order to connect them to a higher spiritual life. This is what they do in monasteries. After several orchestrated fraud you realize what is their agenda.

The problem again is that they keep women in a submissive position controlling their life on all levels.
A little sad to see these men in power supporting the groups that violate the natural law of equity and egality between genders.

The myth of Lilith serve them well to polarize the feminine figures between sexual and spiritual love.

Lilith live in hell... don't forget it.
The solution do not end up with Lilith and one can understand why some have repressed human sexuality because it led directly to hell.

Now in refusing to nourish the garden of demons, we need to establish healthy foundations for humanity . Repression was'nt the solution because it keeps the Hegelian dialectic in full force.
The false gods rights must not take precedence over those of the human family survival.

Focus on physical attributes and you are heading to the damned universe .

Probably why they exhibit a degrading image of women in our media.

edit on 22-12-2015 by iamslaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

It is indeed the best way to maintain control over all of us.
However, when their stubbornness immerse us into so much coldness, we are entitled to denounce them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join