It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeless veteran beaten to death by teens

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
This is disgusting... A gang of teens pile out of a van and beat this unarmed defenseless homeless veteran. He ended up in a coma from which he never recovered.

link

What the hell is happening in this country?

Below is the ENTIRE written story dedicated to this tragedy:

A homeless vet, beaten at a gas station in Olney, has died.

He doesn't even have a name.
edit on 27-11-2015 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Another case of black lives matter.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

I don't know what's happening, i never get the urge to gang beat people. I also would render aid if i saw something like this, all i can say is integrity is going out the window. I'm just going to protect me and my own, as far as killing a veteran those "kids" need to pay dearly.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
This has me so upset right now. Where are Al an Jesse railing about hate crimes?

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

I don't know what's happening, i never get the urge to gang beat people. I also would render aid if i saw something like this, all i can say is integrity is going out the window. I'm just going to protect me and my own, as far as killing a veteran those "kids" need to pay dearly.

What kind of savage do you have to be to do that? I have never seen a homeless man and thought, "I bet it would be fun if we all jumped that defenseless guy and beat him with whatever he can get our hands on until he dies...yeah, thats a good time."

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

A great deal is wrong...humans were not meant to exist in a socio-economic disparity such as we have, throngs of people with no purpose but to eat and pursue gratuitous pleasure. Entirely removed from the base needs required for human survival, they seek satisfaction from taking all that they can without thought, or reason. Life has no value when we lose touch with the processes required by nature to take up an abode here.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
A great deal is wrong...humans were not meant to exist in a socio-economic disparity such as we have...

Huh? This had nothing to do with socio-economic disparity. The animals who beat that man had a car, new clothes and most likely a place to live. The man they murdered did not.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Not just your country, I live in a rural area of Northeast England, small villages with miles of farmland and wooded areas between each, and I remember a few years back a group of kids beat a homeless bloke into a coma while he slept on a bench in the park.

I think that its nowadays so easy for people to slip through the cracks, with the police working to quotas instead of public service, with teachers struggling to get their lessons across due to lack of funding (dont know if its the same in the States)
and with parents either struggling to get by, or being absent altogether, or otherwise doing well enough to distract themselves and not see that their children are slipping.

What is almost as upsetting is that if the kids had led a different life and maybe joined the military and served well, in a few decades they could have been the one sleeping rough and getting murdered.

Disgusting.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Wonder if they are actually saying, they beat the man because he was homeless, that's what the argument sounds like. I won't be dense though, what we really have here is an activist spouting haphazardly and probably didn't watch the video. Sometimes I just shake my head

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Sure it does...spend some time thinking on what I said. It's deeper than rihjt/left concepts. The disparity is created by our detached relationship with nature and it's resulting excess populaion. Those who don't have the skills or perhaps the wherewithal , much less the vision to succeed on their own.

Totally enamoured by the"haves" only desiring effects not causes.
edit on 27-11-2015 by BlueJacket because: sp

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
The problem is "teens"... In most cases, our youth have been desensitized. .. every time I read something like that it makes me nauseous..

These kids should be hoodwinked and beaten... #ing spoiled rotten kids.!!!

"The boy's mother, 34-year-old Aleathea Gillard, has been charged in the case, along with 24-year-old Shareena Joachim.

Three juveniles were also arrested and charged with attempted murder, aggravated assault, simple assault and related offenses."

Some humans should NOT reproduce. .
edit on 27-11-2015 by ReadLeader because: Sp

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Sure it does...spend some time thinking on what I said. It's deeper than rihjt/left concepts.

Left right? This is not a political situation.

Thanks disparity is created by our detached relationship with nature and it's resulting excess populaion. Those who don't have the skills or perhaps the wherewithal , much less the vision to succeed on their own.

Totally enamoured by the"haves" only desiring effects not causes.

The man they murdered was as far away from a 'have' then you can possibly be while the slimy animals that murdered him certainly had more than he did.

I do not understand the attempt to rationalize this as being created by some sort of false socio-economic disparity. Sometimes people just behave in murderous ways because they are goddamn sociopaths.

edit on 27-11-2015 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Those aren't "teens"... They're in another category completely.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Horrible thing regardless of the person who was killed.

One quick thought though...

How is it known that he was a veteran if nobody knows his name?

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

Well deserving life behind bars and no chance for parole. And a wardrobe of orange... Again, another prime exmple of parenting, rather lack thereof. .... .

(post by TsukiLunar removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TsukiLunar

I just spat tea and narrowly missed my keyboard!

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

A great deal is wrong...humans were not meant to exist in a socio-economic disparity such as we have...

Huh? This had nothing to do with socio-economic disparity. The animals who beat that man had a car, new clothes and most likely a place to live. The man they murdered did not.

exactly,

RIP

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TsukiLunar
As a conservative this just reinforces my opinion on that "race". After all, if they are so great, why are some assholes? This is why i prefer my own race as we are all upstanding citizens who worship Christ.

sad you felt the need to post this

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Years and years ago I stated that if the situation w the police doesn't start cleaning itself up that people would start targeting them

I'm telling you know if this doesn't get handled , you're going to see people start striking back at the thugs and and gang banger areas and mentalities

This country is ripe for a race war

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join