It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our end is inevitable Judgment day Nuclear bombs extinction

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I know so many of you don't believe in God but let me tell you He is real and He has whispered in my ear how He has allowed for Nuclear bombs to be created and stored all over the world in readiness of Judgment day and the TOTAL cleanse.

Its coming and the elite can't stop it. No body can. The date is set. (I don't know when but its getting nearer every day)

The Antichrist will appear. The world will attack Israel and buttons will be pressed. Annihilation. Extinction. Oblivion but after 1000 years the earth will be made new.

There is nothing for us but annihilation by multiple nuclear explosions and that will be the end. Only those who escape with Christ will be untouched and return 1000 years later with the holy city the new Jerusalem.

Our fate is sealed. The date is set. The earth will burn with the flames of 100's of nuclear bombs all going off in one hour.

You can feel it in the air, can't you?

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

I am 100% convinced there will never be a nuclear Armageddon. That does not rule out the possibility of a terrorist dirty nuclear bomb or Hiroshima Nagasaki type incident on a smaller scale.

I know that they will not do it. I think it is actually forbidden in the Heavens. There is even a consensus of opinion between what we call God and Satan not to do it. God has forbidden complete destruction. Why would the devil want to destroy completely that which He disobeyed God for, that meant so much to Him in the first place? That is why it will never be put in a man's head to do this.

Don't worry. You are stressing yourself over nothing. That whisper in your ear is a lie to frighten and disorientate you, making you believe all is hopeless when the truth is far from that. It is not God whispering in your ear. It is your own anxiety and paranoia.

edit on 27-11-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   

This is one of my biggest issues I have with organised Religion.

The "Ultimate Doom Shtick scenario"

What If

We as a specie just pull our collective heads out of our backsides and start pulling in the same direction for once?

We don't have to become a monolithic global society but rather, stop looking and fighting over the differences and start acknowledging and celebrating our similarities?

If a Religious group, Cult, Sect or Denomination want to off themselves then please do so and exit out the back door quietly while the rest of humanity builds a future while evolving and grows to our full potential.

edit on 27-11-2015 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   
After the flood god decreed he will never destroy the world again by water.
Stands to reason fire is next.

If you believe!!!

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 05:37 AM
link   

...and then Jesus will come back to walk through the radiation fields and raise the dead, right? Just like in The Walking Dead, crowds of desecrated torn bodies lurching about with confused looks on what's left of their faces.

Lovely scenario. Thank you.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Hey! You think, like, God's only whispering in, like, YOUR ear? Pleeeeaase girlfriend! He's been toats' whispering in my ear, too! He told me that when, like, Armageddon happened, he'd only ever bring down nuclear annihilation on you! Also, he like told me Jenna's butt looks really fat in those shorts!

(In all seriousness though: Who made you the earpiece of God?)
edit on 27-11-2015 by Passerby1996 because: like, grammar

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I follow Nostradamus
He claimed Paris will be nuked
A comet will pass and debris in the tail
Will fall upon the earth and trigger a nuclear strike by Russia
This will happen when western Europe is invaded by russia

The other event
Will happen when Russia is free from communism and Putin is removed from power
Russia will call for peace with France
And Russia will return to the church

The thrird Antichrist with his army of 200 million Chinese will be full of rage when Russia makes peace with France
China will invade Russia
Russia nukes China and saves the world
As the prophecy states
in the end Russia will play the sage.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Passerby1996

If I posted things I think I've heard in my ear while alone I'd of been shown the door a long time ago.

I drink Coffee to keep the voices in my head at bay and for the safety of the people around me.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: piney
I follow Nostradamus
He claimed Paris will be nuked
A comet will pass and debris in the tail
Will fall upon the earth and trigger a nuclear strike by Russia
This will happen when western Europe is invaded by russia

The other event
Will happen when Russia is free from communism and Putin is removed from power
Russia will call for peace with France
And Russia will return to the church

The thrird Antichrist with his army of 200 million Chinese will be full of rage when Russia makes peace with France
China will invade Russia
Russia nukes China and saves the world
As the prophecy states
in the end Russia will play the sage.

M'lord, I'm sorry to say that you forgot the part in the prophecy where it explicitly states "This won't really happen!"

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   
There's a meet-up planned in Toronto for all those that hear voices:

recoverynetworktoronto.wordpress.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND
I know so many of you don't believe in God but let me tell you He is real and He has whispered in my ear how He has allowed for Nuclear bombs to be created and stored all over the world in readiness of Judgment day and the TOTAL cleanse.

Its coming and the elite can't stop it. No body can. The date is set. (I don't know when but its getting nearer every day)

The Antichrist will appear. The world will attack Israel and buttons will be pressed. Annihilation. Extinction. Oblivion but after 1000 years the earth will be made new.

There is nothing for us but annihilation by multiple nuclear explosions and that will be the end. Only those who escape with Christ will be untouched and return 1000 years later with the holy city the new Jerusalem.

Our fate is sealed. The date is set. The earth will burn with the flames of 100's of nuclear bombs all going off in one hour.

Had a dream in 2004/2005 can't recall exact date.

The sky was red and I was walking on something crunching under my feet. I look down and it's charred bones for as far as you see. There were others like me unaffected by whatever caused this. We all were walking to this tree which began to grow out of nowhere along a river bank. It was amazing looking and large. Then dream ended.

My bet not related to the dream is goverments launch nuclear war which is prevented by ufos who come to save humanity from themselves. The ufos of course being driven by evil beings whom control the antichrist as well who then begin the nwo.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Coffee is the legal wonder drug that keeps us from tearing each other apart.

If there ever was a God, it's that pimply intern giving me my daily dose of sustenance at my local Starbucks.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   
God whispered in my ear today. He told me that I am the second coming of Jesus. I never believed in God until today. But now I know he's real and I've been chosen to spread his gospel. The first thing he told me to do is warn everyone about others claiming to be hearing God. He says it's really Satan and Satan is trying to usher in the end.

Begone spawn of Satan.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Nevermind.
edit on 27-11-2015 by TheProphetMark because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   

No, I think they might try, but it even says that Jesus returns to prevent the death of all flesh. And then it talks about Him at the last battle before His reign.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
The air here is crisp and cold and smells of nothing.

Lay off the fallout 4 for a while and go lay down.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: masqua

...and then Jesus will come back to walk through the radiation fields and raise the dead, right? Just like in The Walking Dead, crowds of desecrated torn bodies lurching about with confused looks on what's left of their faces.

Lovely scenario. Thank you.

Maybe after the resurrection the radiation will give us super powers. Like telepathy, or flight, if nothing else at least the common sense to NOT blow each other up.

When we go before judgement we will say to God "but they were evil Muslims...you said smite..."

God: "would you jump off a bridge if I asked you to too?"

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

REALLY?

It's mentality like this that makes me wonder if maybe we should indeed have a religious litmus test for those who seek political office.

I mean, how am I supposed to believe that someone with your convictions will be motivated to do anything about problems that require long-term planning and/or action, when they're expecting the world to end any day now?

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
thats not god, its the destroyer whispering in your ear. why would a life bringing creator destroy with a weapon that pollutes for millions of years discovered and used and created by violent primitives (namely the last 200 years of technology and humanity). look at the separation of creation. the sun, the perfect placement of our habitat in space to support beuaty, suffering, learning, growth. the snake wants to destroy. trust..
edit on 27-11-2015 by sanitizedinfo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I confess. It's me.

I've been whispering in your ear.

Des...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join