It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre accident with vehicle tail left in air by unknown force

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Magneto was in China yesterday and wanted to cross the street

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: rajas

Hmmm...ok its a cable!

edit on 27-11-2015 by zerozero00 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-11-2015 by zerozero00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   

It's a downed line being dragged by the truck on the right (black circle). Just watch the reaction of a pedestrian (red arrow) as he runs up to the truck warning of the problem and stopping the truck.

Read more at www.liveleak.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

you spoiled it

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: rajas

you spoiled it

Really hope you wernt trying to pull a quick one. You know that don't fly here.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

It's a downed line being dragged by the truck on the right (black circle). Just watch the reaction of a pedestrian (red arrow) as he runs up to the truck warning of the problem and stopping the truck.

Read more at www.liveleak.com...

Why must you ruin everything for me sublime!!!! Now my fantasies of becoming one of the X-men is GONE!!!!!

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

Aliens its all aliens

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: rajas
a reply to: Kapusta

Aliens its all aliens

Or we can assume the guy in black was the one doing the magic :p

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   

No it's clearly the paranormal.

I expect this to turn up on MSM tomorrow morning if it's new, they like to show crappy ghost and UFO videos.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 04:00 AM
link   
More like it ran into Invisible Girl's Invisible Force Field...F4 rocks

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Well, if it is a cable, I want some of that cable. It must be some pretty tough stuff to do that without being visible in the video. They do make some super tough quarter inch but it's expensive. The people there react appropriately for it to have happened. It's technically not a hoax, it seems to be someone's stupid mistake. The downed wire must have got stuck to the trucks front tire somehow. I have no clue why there would be a cable there. A power wire support wirewould not be strong enough to do that, I tried towing a car with that and it is way too soft, it just snaps. Maybe they use better cables there in China though.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
No cable or wire this is probably a magnetic field of some sort. . . .

Like a momentary mystery spot. . . . .

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

To me it looks like there was a cable of some sorts running across the street and it got hooked on tge car on the right and the momentum of the car stretched the cable causing the two vans to move because they were over top of the cable.

Im sure tgats what happened lol no ghosts, no god, nothing supernatural. Just a cable.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

The vid is grainyband from a distance it would be difficult to see it or it was edited out.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I understand that it was probably some crazy cable incident but here's what it looks like to me:

1 - People waiting at crosswalk, no cars are stopping.
2 - Person materializes from shadow on left and makes a hand gesture.
3 - Cars about to go through crosswalk get stopped.
4 - Person on scooter gets "pulled" down by same person who stopped the cars.
5 - Then he walks on crosswalk like nothing happened.

Watch it again with that narrative and it's waaaaaay more fun.
edit on 27-11-2015 by Abysha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
The first thing I thought was magnetic field repelling the cars because that's what it looks like, but upon closer inspection I guess it could also be a cable. I just find it a bit strange a cable could pull 3 vehicles like that with such a high force and yet we cannot see it in the video. The truck on the right doesn't seem to be moving anywhere near fast enough to cause such a volatile reaction.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

So the cable got caught in the spinning street sweeper thing? That would explain how it was able to put so much force on the cable.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
a reply to: Chadwickus

So the cable got caught in the spinning street sweeper thing? That would explain how it was able to put so much force on the cable.

Yes

v.qq.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
The first thing I thought was magnetic field repelling the cars because that's what it looks like, but upon closer inspection I guess it could also be a cable. I just find it a bit strange a cable could pull 3 vehicles like that with such a high force and yet we cannot see it in the video. The truck on the right doesn't seem to be moving anywhere near fast enough to cause such a volatile reaction.

It gets snagged around a wheel (or brush) of the vehicle on the left. That pulls the cable up, which catches the car in the middle. As the cable tightens, the vehcle on the left overturns, pulling the car even further up.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join