It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange accident - vehicles mysteriously lifted into air

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Hi guys, just browsing the internet tonight and came across this video.
Video here
I have no idea what I'm seeing here. Is this even real? Anyone have any ideas on what would cause it?

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   
maybe an extremely large electromagnet in that truck on the right?

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

I love it when people make the effort to create weird videos.

It's CGI imho. Watch the figure that blurs into existence at 0:07 in front of the motorbike on the left. It's semi-transparent and occupies the same space as the cyclist before jerkily reappearing and walking across the road.

It reminds me of years ago when game characters would sometimes pixelate into the scenery.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   
There is obviously a wire lying across the street, you can see a guy on the right warning the street sweeper to make him stop.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
There is obviously a wire lying across the street, you can see a guy on the right warning the street sweeper to make him stop.

I agree with this comment.. 3 vehicles are affected by this and they all make the same sort of movement..
MIght have been a really strong power cable that came down above the road.

Edit to add.. looks like the truck on the right is. Begins to drag the cable, if you watch the motion of the car that enters from the right..
That's probably the reason the cars act in such a way because the truck causes it to tighten and possibly raises it off the ground..
edit on 27/11/15 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   
erm, why is the OP even asking ? with an IQ of 142 i kinda thought he'd be telling us , no?

edit on 27/11/2015 by scubagravy because: To put a smiley face on the end of my comment, because i wasn't trying to be a smart ass, i was merely giving the OP a bit of aussie stick

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Hi. Member sublimecraft pointed out in another thread that it was indeed a cable laying in the road being dragged by a truck.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Found the culprit

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Why do all the strange stories doing the rounds on the internet seem to originate in China?

My theory:

Strong is the force in China ~ Yoda

Seriously though, Chinese media reported that the incident was caused by a piece of steel cable, which was caught up in the brush of a street sweeper.

YouTube link:

In related news, a Ford Focus was captured on dashcam in Russia gets tangled in some trolley wires and flips over.

top topics

join