It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Thanksgiving That Was Not

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
The last thing I recall is checking the temperature on the smoker. I woke up and it was dark outside. I thought it was early morning. No, it was night. I have two gashes in my head. One above my right eye and one above my left temple. One hell of a shiner. I have not been successful at gathering the details of how I found myself in this condition. I did somehow manage to procure a new girlfriend. Tequila is a hell of a drug. I guess I'm going to eat some cold turkey for dinner.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

You're on the right side of the grass. Sometimes that is enough to carry a person through the day.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Dude...

Well done on the finding yourself some personable company front old chap, but it might be wise to get those gashes checked out at a hospital, and get them to check for any neurophysiological damage which might have been done by either the tequila, or the intersection of your skull and an appropriately sized and shaped object of indeterminate dimensions and qualities.

Neither of the positions of the wounds you have described fill me with anything but concern, since the area around your orbits, and the temples are both known to be bloody nasty places to take a head wound of any severity, leave alone one which might involve some sort of blunt force trauma. Please ensure that you make every effort to have yourself examined by a medical professional, before the day gets too much older. Be careful when moving around, and particularly if you have to take a knee to get to a low cupboard, or tie a lace.

That first step can be a doozy!

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I think I can walk it off just fine. Mama didn't raise no pussies.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
The last thing I recall is checking the temperature on the smoker. I woke up and it was dark outside. I thought it was early morning. No, it was night. I have two gashes in my head. One above my right eye and one above my left temple. One hell of a shiner. I have not been successful at gathering the details of how I found myself in this condition. I did somehow manage to procure a new girlfriend. Tequila is a hell of a drug. I guess I'm going to eat some cold turkey for dinner.

Loss of "time/memory", personal injury, confusion, a suprise new romance, tequila, and some cold turkey? I have a feeling we're not getting all the story here!

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Sounds like a Jack Kerouac kind of Thanksgiving. Cool!

I seem to have forgotten how to be the wild chile I used to be. I got all sensible and cautious. Snoring boring me!

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Being a hard case does not make you immune to subdural heamatoma. It just makes it less likely, and that is the sort of injury that will drop you hours or days later, with no warning what so ever in some cases. Just... Be careful with yourself man. We need more stalwart folks such as yourself around the place, not less!

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Sounds like a hell of a day bro. Hope at the very least u didn't spill your drink and maybe you'll get lucky with the new lady. U should get checked out like truebrit suggests though.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Did the tequila come before or after all this happened? I'm thinking before.
You sure have a lot of (mis)adventures. Most involve women, it seems. You must lead an exciting life.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Uncle Howard...is that you?

Dang! We wondered what happened to ya....

In the future....stay away from the zoo. mmmkay?

We warned you last year about the monkeys.

They don't like you.

And....that's not a girlfriend. Take her back the zoo...they are looking for her.
edit on 26-11-2015 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Fear And Loathing At Thanksgiving.

hahahahahahahahaha

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I have not been successful at gathering the details of how I found myself in this condition.

If you didn't wake up in jail then its probably self administered or, fall down drunk. Better take TureBrits advice and get that looked at.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I talked with a good buddy. He doesn't recall how he broke his wrist. The pieces are coming together.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Nice! It is starting to sound like you won!!!

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

Uncle Howard...is that you?

Dang! We wondered what happened to ya....

In the future....stay away from the zoo. mmmkay?

We warned you last year about the monkeys.

They don't like you.

And....that's not a girlfriend. Take her back the zoo...they are looking for her.

Ahahahahaha! Good one!

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I couldn't help myself. lol

I really hope he comes back and tells us what really happened....if he ever figures it out.

Poor guy.

The moral of the story.....Tequila is BAD NEWS. lol

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Still among the living. Bullet proof and invincible. Best I've gathered is there was a drunken squabble in which I was involved. The turkey was superb. Time wounds all heels.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I've got a black eye for the history books and a few new scars to brag about. All things considered, I think I came out on top.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   

And the new found girlfriend?

lol

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

And the new found girlfriend?

lol
She just showed up. Let's see how this goes. Wish me luck.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join