It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral projected and saw Hollywood stars eating banned rare animals for health benefits

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I astrally did astral projection and saw Hollywood film stars not just eating banned endangered animals which are not supposed to be eaten, but also seemed to be doing so to gain better various physical abilities such as stronger immune system, better health, or eye sight. I know that this is not proof but there was the same thing occurring in the uk in London years ago: except for health benefit effect. I believe this to be real and wonder if anyone else has any proof or can also get this if they astral project?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: simro

Its interesting to wonder what else they do.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

What were the animals they were eating?

How do know they were banned animals?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Just because you believe something, that doesn't make it real.

I don't see how eating a banned animal will produce any such positive effect - in fact I'd assume it's the same as eating anything else. You even said the same thing happened in London without health benefits.

I think astral projection is a totally bogus, new age deception if you ask me.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

I agree and don't think it would produce an effect. The animals I could see were literally being killed and prepared and there was a lion, and also a baby giraffe: I kid you not.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius

Just because you believe something, that doesn't make it real.

I don't see how eating a banned animal will produce any such positive effect - in fact I'd assume it's the same as eating anything else. You even said the same thing happened in London without health benefits.

I agree with you too.
Maybe somebody is licking to many cane toads here?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: simro

I agree and don't think it would produce an effect. The animals I could see were literally being killed and prepared and there was a lion, and also a baby giraffe: I kid you not.
Some people kill and just eat the bear livers believing it contains certain heath benefits. Sad really.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I think that the validity of this astral projection will eventually be proven because these things do tend to come out eventually but until then you will have to judge for yourself.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: simro
I astrally did astral projection and saw Hollywood film stars not just eating banned endangered animals which are not supposed to be eaten, but also seemed to be doing so to gain better various physical abilities such as stronger immune system, better health, or eye sight. I know that this is not proof but there was the same thing occurring in the uk in London years ago: except for health benefit effect. I believe this to be real and wonder if anyone else has any proof or can also get this if they astral project?

What Hollywood film stars? Their names please so I can boycott their films.

You made some serious accusations....we want names!

What method do you use to astral project.
edit on 26-11-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I think we all know what meat Charlie Sheen's been eating lately, lol

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I use a method I have wrote about many times and it is simply imaging a door and walking through this to where you want to be, in this case I linked onto a person and used this to connect to a point. But there are other methods such as using a map and doing it this way.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Nice dream. I had one where I was choking Darth Vader just this morning.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   

I pose to you you didnt project anywhere where this was a reality, but in a form of meditative state...saw a "scene" or "imagery" like a movie that had nothing to do with astral traveling to a place. More like a dream state...and not a astrally visited one.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Nice dream. I had one where I was choking Darth Vader just this morning.
How is that even possible knowing ole Vader can use the force to choke you without even touching you?
Yea dreams can be weird.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I wouldn't doubt it for a minute. I remember Tortuga oil came from endangered Turtle eggs from Mexico, made into a highly desired hand lotion.

Anyone else remember Channel No. 5? That was sweat from tortured cats.

I'm not going to go any deeper, they torture animals to death experimentally all the time to see whats safe for human consumption.

Baaad dreams…

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I didn't astral project...but I saw that movie once upon a time.

Worth a refresher course, no pun intended.

The Freshman : Brando, Broderick

Good stuff.
Bon appetit.

edit on 11/26/15 by GENERAL EYES because: spellin'

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

I'll ask you after it happens to you. Bogus my ankles!

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I use a method I have wrote about many times and it is simply imaging a door and walking through this to where you want to be, in this case I linked onto a person and used this to connect to a point.

That sounds like "quantum jumping."

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   

in this case I linked onto a person and used this to connect to a point. But there are other methods such as using a map and doing it this way.

Can you elaborate? Real sorry about off topic...

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Ignoring the astral projection, I wouldn't be surprised if this was true. Like, at all.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join