It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump mocks reporter's disability

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: nullafides
a reply to: Swills

Because, you know..... Trump is telepathic, and Omniscient, and KNEW the reporter had a disability.....

Suck it up and grow a pair.

"You should see this guy"

*waves arms and crimps his hands exactly like the disabled person he is mocking has*

"Hahahahaha"

~Trump

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: whyamIhere

So to reiterate the OP question fella...
What would be the final straw in your opinion?

Here is the thing...

I never, not for a millisecond thought Trump would be President.

But, I will support anyone other than Bush.

Anyone...

That's interesting, but to be more elaborate, what would it take for you to decide that Trump is not a ballot worthy name to tick?

What sort of scandal would be enough for you to say, actually, this guy is a rancid monster not a serious candidate?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: hammanderr
Go Trump! Nice to see a guy being a guy. Guys make fun of their best friends for something their friend can't help at all. Guys are like this. If anything, this makes Donald Trump seem even more like a real person, not a politician.

The political correctness in the US has gone insane, so what if he made fun of someone? Who cares? Everyone should just get over it, grow a thick skin. The NY Times should do the same. We used to encourage people to be tough, sticks and stones. Not anymore.

ISIS is sawing people's heads off and raping little girls. Go yell at them. The Liberals are trying all their tricks to get Donald. Hopefully Donald keeps his balls and doesn't turn into a whimpering, apologetic cry baby.

Tricks???? No one has to play tricks or do anything at all.

People are outraged he insulted a handicapped man. Trump looked like a mean 10 year old boy.

A guy being a guy? What guys do you hang out with?
edit on 26-11-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

A guy being a guy? What guys do you hang out with?

Yeah that was weird to read

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Your really scraping it when you start making fun of the disabled, but as everyone keeps saying, he's clearly targeting his GOP base. Who hate all that PC crap.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: hammanderr

People not wanting Presidential front runners to mock the disabled is now "political correctness" gone mad???

Some of you live in La La Land.
edit on 26-11-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: Lower case "A"!

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Oh but he is.

Pastor Who Hosted GOP: Paris Victims Were ‘Devil-Worshippers’

After standing with Ted Cruz and Mike Huckabee, Kevin Swanson says the 89 people gunned down in the Bataclan “loved the devil.”

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Stick with Paul then, if you're partial to the GOP.

Paul was my guy.

He blew it. They all did. Trump will too.

This has already been bought and paid for by Bush.

It's well known the Bush family has the delegates.

Look at all the people Bush's have killed.

We have no good choices.....None

link   
a reply to: nullafides

Clearly he knew the reporter was disabled.

Suck up some reality.

link   
To be honest I know him all too well and it is very scary what he would do if cornered. His number one problem and if ever pressed on it in public he would go genuine crazy and that is that he can not handle rejection. His spirit is a decent enough one if not allowed to have power.

The only reason trump has not destroyed the world is because he has never had the chance.

happy thanksgiving to all you I am headed to the pyramid to pick up some grain.lol

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Uh, normal guys. You know, the kind of guys who viciously ridicule each other for literally everything. Not PC sissies who spend all their time crying about micro aggressions. Real men, who work, do tough stuff, kill animals and eat them. Do you know these type of men?

link   

Your entire post is ridiculous. Trump is not best friends with this reporter.

You think its because of political correctness we shouldn't make fun of the disabled?

Do you make fun of the disabled openly in public? If so, you're disgusting.

link   

We all know what he represents. There are a lot of people out there with truly disgusting personalities. With a failed business man like Trump legitimatizing a culture of disrespect and general rudeness, these people feel they can finally have a green light to treat people like garbage.

They like to defend their childish antics behind the armor of the War on Political Correctness. Because being anything other than a disrespectful loudmouthed braggart is tantamount to being a commie liberal, right?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
not nice, donald. show some class man.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I don't expect any apologies from Trump, but if his handlers can persuade him to apologize then all is forgiven.

That's how it works. Eh?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: hammanderr
a reply to: reldra

Uh, normal guys. You know, the kind of guys who viciously ridicule each other for literally everything. Not PC sissies who spend all their time crying about micro aggressions. Real men, who work, do tough stuff, kill animals and eat them. Do you know these type of men?

I've hung out with some rough characters in my years. I was a former 'bad guy' myself. Did a lot of crazy stuff.

If I ever came close to someone who made fun of the disabled, they would probably not like what comes out in me.

I don't know many men that do that, so you must be a boy. Because only boys laugh at the disabled

link   

originally posted by: nullafides

Because, you know..... Trump is telepathic, and Omniscient, and KNEW the reporter had a disability.....

Suck it up and grow a pair.

Who is it that should grow a pair? All of the people that found it disgusting? The New York Times for stating it was 'outrageous' ?
Trump knew. You can see he knew as he was mimicking the man's movements. It wasn;t random.

+3 more 
link   

"Real men" do not mock the disabled...

Cowardly playground bullies mock the disabled.

What are you 8 years old?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Just a quick question..

What ever happened to Ron Paul? Last election he was quite represented here

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

So to reiterate the OP question fella...
What would be the final straw in your opinion?

Here is the thing...

I never, not for a millisecond thought Trump would be President.

But, I will support anyone other than Bush.

Anyone...

That's interesting, but to be more elaborate, what would it take for you to decide that Trump is not a ballot worthy name to tick?

What sort of scandal would be enough for you to say, actually, this guy is a rancid monster not a serious candidate?

This is my point...He will never make a ballot anywhere.

The only name on any GOP ballot will be Bush no matter what Trump does.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join