It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump mocks reporter's disability

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: pauljs75
The thing he was doing might have been his way to poke a bit at somebody's B.S. where they turn and hide behind their handicap anytime they make an excuse. Again, intended again more as a poke at a person than their disorder.

When did the reporter try to hide behind his handicap? It didn't happen.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

originally posted by: pauljs75
The thing he was doing might have been his way to poke a bit at somebody's B.S. where they turn and hide behind their handicap anytime they make an excuse. Again, intended again more as a poke at a person than their disorder.

When did the reporter try to hide behind his handicap? It didn't happen.

He said "hide behind". When a liberal democrat can't win an argument they look to villainize their opponent. Trump made mention of an article that was actually published by a reporter who later claimed he didn't know what he was saying, or meant to say. There was never a retraction for it in 15 years.

When Trump was making fun of the reporters mind spaz he made some physical gestures as would anyone, not knowing of the man's apparent disability. So, to silence any opposition and to get peoples eyes off of the fact that the story was printed as fact of that day, they made up the disability insult thing because it goes good for sympathy.

Bottom line; Trump made mention of a valid news article to support what he was saying. The liberal democrats lost the argument. All other stuff is just interference and nonsense.

edit on 28-11-2015 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fromabove
When a liberal democrat can't win an argument they look to villainize their opponent.

But isn't that JUST what Donald did? He couldn't prove his argument so went after the reporter to criticize him.

Trump made mention of an article that was actually published by a reporter who later claimed he didn't know what he was saying, or meant to say.

No, that didn't happen. Serge never said he didn't know what he was saying, or meant to say. TRUMP said that.

So, to silence any opposition and to get peoples eyes off of the fact that the story was printed as fact of that day, they made up the disability insult thing because it goes good for sympathy.

No, to silence any opposition and to get peoples eyes off of the fact that the story was NOT printed as Trump related, HE made fun of Serge's disability because that kind of thing appeals to his supporters.

Trump said HE saw "thousands and thousands" of Muslims celebrating in the streets. Serge's article said there was allegedly a number of people celebrating. But he denied that there were "thousands and thousands", as Trump claimed.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Here are the facts: Argue this...

1. There were news reports that stated that muslims in NJ were celebrating over the destruction of the WTC towers.

2. No news media ever retracted the stories.

3. The time between the reports and now is apx. 15 years.

4. Trump mentions the reports in a rally.

5. Media starts to deny what they failed to deny or retract for 15 years.

6. Trump mocks the reporter.

7. Media goes after Trump for mocking the reporter, but never proves the assertion that the reports were taken at face value without retraction.

edit on 28-11-2015 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

4. Trump mentions the reports in a rally.

That's not true. YOUR facts are wrong. Trump, in his efforts to demonize Muslims further and prevent Syrian refugees from entering the US, said that he watched, in Jersey City, as thousands and thousands of people were cheering. He didn't mention the reports at that time.

ONLY when Serge said that Trump got the story wrong, did Trump mention the report and bring up the report, that PROVED there was no mention of "thousands and thousands of people".

THAT is the lie. The number of people.

never proves the assertion that the reports were taken at face value without retraction.

The report said there were allegedly people celebrating. No need to retract that, even if it was incorrect. Someone "alleged" something. That doesn't mean it's fact, it just means someone said it. It WAS alleged.
edit on 11/28/2015 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Belgianbloke
Just a quick question..

What ever happened to Ron Paul? Last election he was quite represented here

The same people who are screaming at Trump were screaming at Paul.

Funny and REAL sad at the same time.

These people actually still believe the presidency actually means something.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: blupblup

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
What he did....at some point in our lives... 7 0f 10 of us did the same. It's called being human.

Maybe when we were 5 years old... and maybe not on TV in front of lots of people, some of whom are disabled and not when we were running for president of a country and said country has many disabled people.
There's a time and a place for everything.

The guy is classless, tactless and plain nasty.

I wouldn't want him running a burger van let alone a country.

I can bet that he is far more representative of TPTB and how they act than all the other stooges that have taken the stage over the last 200 years.

It really is fascinating looking upon all the shock of this, minus the realization that pretty much everything in this world is run by this very type of person, you are now finally being exposed to it , in HD.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO
I guess since this is my thread I'm one of the people screaming at Trump? Does that mean I also screamed at Ron Paul, I assume despising him as much as I do Trump?

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I was actually surprised when he stated that Muslims should have an identification card they would be required to register for. If this is really the America I know and trust, there is no way this man is going to sit in the oval office.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I was actually surprised when he stated that Muslims should have an identification card they would be required to register for. If this is really the America I know and trust, there is no way this man is going to sit in the oval office.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: Belgianbloke
Just a quick question..

What ever happened to Ron Paul? Last election he was quite represented here

The same people who are screaming at Trump were screaming at Paul.

Funny and REAL sad at the same time.

These people actually still believe the presidency actually means something.

Nope, I supported Paul and was active campaign volunteer. Ron Paul was of high moral character, his son sadly, less so. Trump is a disgusting human being, I think he is there to make the politicians seem like they stand on higher moral ground.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join