It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Audio of Turkish 10 warnings to Russian jet

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Question: Did the Russian jet verbally respond to the warnings?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

a reply to: Rosinitiate

Putin and Hollande meeting is eye opening. Check it out.

Let me guess ; France sells out Nato , again ?

If you call avoiding war with Russia, selling out then fine. That pretty much sums it up.

History does indeed repeats itself .

French agreeing with Russia ; to what extend the Germens/Huns ought to feel sold out , what do you think ?

Honestly you didnt see the french surrendering to russia? Their leadership has always been scared little girls. All they want if their bread,wine,and good times.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
The key word from that transcript is "approaching".

Not actually in tukish airspace but merely approaching is not justification for murder.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: 23432

So they just go around shooting Russian planes down? Great ally, we really want to be associated with them.

And murdering survivors and rescue ops. Cheers Turkey, keep up the good work.
edit on 26-11-2015 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

So they just go around shooting Russian planes down? Great ally, we really want to be associated with them.

who is this " we " you speak of ?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

If you call avoiding war with Russia, selling out then fine. That pretty much sums it up.

French agreeing with Russia ; to what extend the Germens/Huns ought to feel sold out , what do you think ?

Honestly you didnt see the french surrendering to russia? Their leadership has always been scared little girls. All they want if their bread,wine,and good times.

Isn't that what we all want?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

'We' is NATO. I'm in the UK and Russian planes have slipped close through our airspace many times, we don't shoot them down.
edit on 26-11-2015 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: woogleuk

The problem as I see it is; if I, as an Englishman, have a hard time understanding the warning, surely a Russian would struggle even more?

Also, is there not usually a lot of radio chatter? Could cross talk have been a factor?

Would the frequencies have been the same? (I have no understanding of how aviation radio works as far a frequencies are concerned)

Same here but English is my first language, only heard the full command clearly in one of the warnings (second or third to last warning given - the rest sounded like gibberish) but would never have got it if the text wasn't there to help identify the words.

Hopefully some kind of peaceful solution can be found as if this kicks off then there's the potential for world war to break out in the middle of many countries founding new alliances.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

It s only murder when its done with no provocation. crossed th e border. blam provocation. and th e people who shot at and kille d the pilot were not turkish military.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Isn't that what we all want?

yes but at what cost?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikkelno

If it was invisible to NATO radar how could Turkey publish the flight path of the jet if they couldn't see it?
If it was invisible, how could Turkey know it was headed for its borders?

Have you got a source for that claim?

Sure i've a got source.

www.takvim.com.tr...

When denying ignorance , it is best if you have more then one source , more then one perspective .

Sorry man...

Turkey is not an acceptable source! Got another?...you know; an objective/impartial third party.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   

'We' is NATO. I'm in the UK and Russian planes have slipped close through our airspace many times, we don't shoot them down.

Well , i am sure if the Russian planes were bombing Brits in France then WE would also shoot them down .

I am British and I know lots of other Brits who also thinks that the Turks done the right thing .

As for murdering the survivors issue ; while I agree that it was not ok , it should be remembered that the pilots were bombing these villages and killing women & children .

Dropping bombs on kids & women is more barbaric act then shooting the parachuting pilot who freshly murdered innocent kids & women .

Oh , while Russians had nuclear missiles pointing at all UK cities , the Turks were in charge of defending against the Russians in the south east Europe for last 60 years approx.

When it comes to Russians , UK & Turks are allies .

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Oh , while Russians had nuclear missiles pointing at all UK cities , the Turks were in charge of defending against the Russians in the south east Europe for last 60 years approx.

However, in our present instance; Turkey was not defending against the Russians; they were shooting at an aircraft that posed no threat to Turkey!

IF the circumstance were reversed; you would be one of the first to cry foul, and demand your "pound of Russia"!

Seems rather hypocritical...

edit on 27-11-2015 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Sorry if i don't believe it. It's way too easy to fake the audio or use recorded training audio.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanka418

However, in our present instance; Turkey was not defending against the Russians; they were shooting at an aircraft that posed no threat to Turkey!

Correction , Turks were defending against intrusion into their airspace and genuinely couldn't know whether the plane was russian , syrian, iranian or whomever. Plus Turks warned Russians that they would shoot ANY plane.
Total straight dealing , all by the book , legal and lawfull action on the part of Turks and Russians doesn't have a leg to stand on when it comes to shooting the plane.
When it comes to killing the pilot ; Russians do have a case but it is a case against individuals not the government of Turkey.

IF the circumstance were reversed; you would be one of the first to cry foul, and demand your "pound of Russia"!

Seems rather hypocritical...

I don't demand pound of Russia , I would be content with my beloved Caucasia if only the Russian thugs were to stop occupying it . This case here is not that complicated ; Russians wants to get in on the action in Syria .
Russian presence in the area means higher oil prices and higher income for Russia who had nothing else to sell the world markets .
USA & EU don't want Russia in Syria but as usual France broke the pact , again.
Turks are saying to Russia you may not displace the Turkmen of Syria to gain a place on the table .

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: mikkelno

The Turks are working with ISIS because they dont like the Kurds forming a group in Syria. The weapons go in through turkey and ISIS oil goes through Turkey.

Working in collaboration with Saudi Arabia and the US to cause the collapse of Assads regime. Russia has put a spanner in the works and peeps are not happy.

Yes they new the flight course of the plane. Russia had passed that information on to the US who still refuse to work with the Russians on coordinated attacks to remove ISIS.

The reason being that its in US advantage to have ISIS there. ISIS, moderate rebels its makes no difference they are all terrorists and they swap sides and Intel.

Poor show for that Russian pilot you would hope that they would be happy to see the removal of terrorism. These actions to me show our true policy in Syria..

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I would guess following that logic that since Russia is acting in accordance with international law within Syria and working in liaison with the government of that country they would if given permission have the authority to shoot any Turkish plane down that enters Syrian airspace. Something that happens regularly i might add.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Dropping bombs on kids & women is more barbaric act then shooting the parachuting pilot who freshly murdered innocent kids & women

You are defending a coalition that over the last decade of so has systemically toppled several middle eastern leader. Has illegally occupied middle eastern countries in direct violation of international law and killed over a million civilians in the Iraq war (the lancet report)

You have been lied to about Syria. Just as you where lied to about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq and Bin Laden in Afghanistan.

Russia has been invited into Syria we have not. They did more damage to ISIS in a few days than the US done in two years. That really speaks volumes.

We have no business, training and funding terrorism abroad. If it was not for these actions we would not be seeing floods of refuges crossing borders.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Turks are NATO . Do you expect Turks to use outdated equipment ?

Flight path details where passed on to the US before the flight commenced..

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Correction , Turks were defending against intrusion into their airspace and genuinely couldn't know whether the plane was russian , syrian, iranian or whomever. Plus Turks warned Russians that they would shoot ANY plane.
Total straight dealing , all by the book , legal and lawfull action on the part of Turks and Russians doesn't have a leg to stand on when it comes to shooting the plane.
When it comes to killing the pilot ; Russians do have a case but it is a case against individuals not the government of Turkey.

You should do the math! Seriously...I believe it can be shown that Turkey shot down the Russian aircraft while it was solidly in Syrian airspace. That is to say; that the missile that took out the Russian plane was fired while the plane was in Syria, during the entirety of the missile flight the Russian plane never left Syria, and of course the detonation was in Syrian airspace. This would make the act an illegal one, and...an act of war. The fault would be entirely Turkish.

Turks are saying to Russia you may not displace the Turkmen of Syria to gain a place on the table .

Sorry man, Turkey can't make that call, except to garner world support for the Turkmen. Turkey certainly can't use ay "force" in this case...to do so would be an act of war...giving a Russian supplied Syria the right to retaliate.

At any rate; While Turkey probably did have "cause" to fire, the whole (meta) event has some rather questionable timing features as well as some others that do not cast a good light on Turkey. As I said; I believe it can be shown that Turkey violated Syrian airspace in order to shoot down a non threating aircraft...an criminal/illegal act!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join