It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fact check: Did Donald Trump predict the 9/11 attacks?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Ok Trump supporters. If you had the pleasure of reading his book, (of not, what the heck) please do give your input and thoughts.

The closer we get, the more Trump makes perfect sence. Regardless my state isn't a del. So mehhhhh...

source

edit on 26-11-2015 by ReadLeader because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

Trump did 9/11.

There we go, mystery solved.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Donald Trump didn't predict 9/11, but - he did make fun of and mock a NY-Times reporter.

Trump is such a buffoon, and such an entertaining child. "Osama, yeah, he was a bad guy, You better take him out."

Silly, Trump, Osama has been in bed with the U.S. Government since the early 60's!

Anyways - big deal? So what if he DID "predict," 9/11? Does he want an award? The whole world to drop to their knees at his godliness and unparalleled intelligence and ability to predict future events?

Well, here is Trump showing his real colors:

ktla.com...

And I know, I know - the PC (you crush puss bra?) crowd is taking this out of context, the disabled man needs to grow a spine, etc etc, we know the drill.

Except for - maybe, just maybe - a viable candidate for POTUS should have more character and less ego to know better than to mock and ridicule a handi-capped man.

But hey, this is the crowd Trump seeks to pander to. Muslims need ID badges! We need to build a wall to keep illegals out - we aren't paying for it either! If you weren't my daughter I would date you!

The things that have come out of this mans mouth - are what you would expect Matt Stone and Trey Parker (South Park) to parody, but nope - he is a viable candidate for POTUS.

And I forgot - "a small loan of a million dollars... it was rough, it was rough."

I need a Kleenex... he had it so hard, what a beautiful "from rags to riches.," story.
edit on 26-11-2015 by RomeByFire because: (no reason given)

EDIT: Go and watch a few clips of Ron or Rand Paul, John or Robert Kennedy, ^%#*, Vladimir Putin - and see how calm, collected, and reserved they are. Everything they say is spoken precisely, etiquatelly, and with purpose.

Trump? He acts like a seal!
edit on 26-11-2015 by RomeByFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Here's acts like a seal.... lol... I've got to tell you he's very entertaining.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Yeah he sure predicted osama was a bad guy when osama was already linked to 2-3 major attacks!

Not sure you can predict something when it is already happening when you make the predication.

Colbert said it best.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I found this not thousands just five Israelis .

"Five Dancing Israelis - 9/11/2001"

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 26-11-2015 by bobw927 because: to add more links .

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

i'd describe his 'appeal' as more of a ghoulish curiousity value.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
After reading the remarks , I only see one post from a member that might have read his book. I didnt think this thread was about Trump bashing , rather did he predict 9/11. The straight forward answer is no. The more in-depth answer is he stated that Bin laden was an evil man and it would have been better to have taken him out. My words after reading the book.
I agree with the poster above in that respect :

Yeah he sure predicted osama was a bad guy when osama was already linked to 2-3 major attacks!

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

You just agreed with me and Colbert...
Sure you are feeling ok Gothmog?

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: Gothmog

You just agreed with me and Colbert...
Sure you are feeling ok Gothmog?

I am an equal opportunity offender , so yes . I dont just go after the (D)s , but anyone I disagree with...you ought to have saw me in the "Bush" days (either one)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   
2000 was, what, 15 years ago?

A lot of people don't remember, but Bin Laden was a well-known terrorist prior to 9/11, and anyone with common sense would have come to the same conclusions as Trump. Bin Laden was on the FBI's most wanted list for the 1998 embassy bombings (just 2 years prior to Trump's book).

So, anyone with access to the news would have heard of Bin Laden, knew he was a big scary terrorist guy -- and come to the very same conclusions.

15 years later we seem to forget that most people knew and had heard of Bin Laden prior to 9/11/01.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

Trump? He acts like a seal!

I shall be lodging a defamation suit against you on behalf of all seals and sealions

new topics

top topics

join