It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin the Pinocchio

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: Tiamat384

Same goes for the USA....America isn't fighting ISIS....America is supporting ISIS...created ISIS....I'm not sure how to respond to your OP.....

Can you provide anything to corroborate your statements, because the US isn't supporting ISIS, they didn't create ISIS as it was the end result of being in Iraq.

They may have contributed in some way, but ISIS aren't the creation of the US...they are just the same insurgents that fought the US in Iraq, so I find it funny when one tries to say ISIS is a made up group created by the US.

Isn't "Supporting" and "Contributing" amounting to the same thing ?

edit on 26-11-2015 by ken10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Okay, Russia are saying the tape is a fake. [Press TV]

What would one expect from a propaganda media source I mean, PressTV

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
More and more people looking into this is giving Turkey

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

a reply to: markosity1973

Only an American could spin the truth into such an elaborate self serving lie!

Ah yes, because Russia has never done that...oh wait they did so they could go into Chechnya.

Kind of hard to take that comment seriously when you know what Putin has done in his past.

We could play tit for tat about what Russia and America have done in the past for hours.

Neither party in an angel.

However, in Syria, today, right now. Russia is doing the right thing.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
No body ever said Russia and or Putin were saints.

The point is Putin is the only powerful politician in this affair of ISIS/Syria who has the best policy for all of the sides of this issue.

As for Turkey, ErDOGan is the biggest liar this side of Donald Trump.

To say he is fighting ISIS is so absurd and so much flies in the face of reality that the statement form ErDOGan itself should be enough for NATO to abandon him!

But they won't because they themselves, NATO, want to do what he wants, overthrow Assad.

Putin has the right strategy to fight ISIS, stabilize Syria and Iraq and spare the peoples of these countries any more suffering…who have suffered NOT because of anything Putin has done but because of the actions of the US, Turkey and others

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h
I will gladly provide you with links, but this will have to be later at night or tomorrow in the morning when there is much time. Today is Turkey day with the little family I have here, so hopefully you wait.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Today is Turkey day...
no pun intended ?

edit on 26-11-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

Okay, Russia are saying the tape is a fake. [Press TV]

What would one expect from a propaganda media source I mean, PressTV

Would you prefer a more respected propoganda media source?
BBC

How's that? I'm sure I can find more...

Capt Murakhtin was speaking from the Hmeymim airbase, where Russia's aircraft have been based in its Syrian campaign, and where he was taken after being rescued.

He said he knew the region he had been flying in "very well" and that the jet had not been in Turkish airspace "even for a second".

He added he wanted to go back to duty and stay at the airbase, saying "someone has to pay" for the death of the other pilot, Lt Col Oleg Peshkov.

edit on 26-11-2015 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Putin lies incessantly and this is normal due to his KGB training .

A lying KGB agent ?

You don't say !!!

Really ?

Once a KGB , always a KGB .

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: 23432

Now allegedly , the Russian plane was testing an equipment which enable it to become invisible to NATO . Only way to get it was to shoot the plane down and recover the said equipment and reverse engineer to find out how did Russians have managed such a feat.
Thats a proper conspiracy that is .

well not really, seeing how it was locked onto by two turkish F-16s and shot down. that would tell me that it doesn't work and no need to reverse engineer it.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

You just opened up the floodgates...be prepared, be very prepared.

Putin wasn't fighting ISIS at all .

Your right he was bombing the Turkmen who are fighting both ISIS and the Syrian government, so it isn't a big secret why they were bombing them and not ISIS.

If your only fighting ISIS why would one bomb those who are fighting the same fight as you...doesn't really make sense.

Putin assumed that airspace deal he had with Americans would protect his backside.

Now allegedly , the Russian plane was testing an equipment which enable it to become invisible to NATO .

Only way to get it was to shoot the plane down and recover the said equipment and reverse engineer to find out how did Russians have managed such a feat.

I remember reading a news report awhile back
That a US naval officer contacted higher command to report that a Russian plane had
Flown over the US ship without detection

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

Now allegedly , the Russian plane was testing an equipment which enable it to become invisible to NATO . Only way to get it was to shoot the plane down and recover the said equipment and reverse engineer to find out how did Russians have managed such a feat.

well not really, seeing how it was locked onto by two turkish F-16s and shot down. that would tell me that it doesn't work and no need to reverse engineer it.

Good job we don't have you in charge of Nato Military Security .

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   

point being that if russia had that tech and turkey is part of nato, flying U.S. made aircraft with U.S. armament.
and if russia was using the tech at the time, which if according to the idea of the conspiracy they were.

it doesn't work and is not a,

proper conspiracy

and who ever came up with the idea should have known that.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

At least you'll admit PressTV is a propaganda media source

It's progress

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

point being that if russia had that tech and turkey is part of nato, flying U.S. made aircraft with U.S. armament.
and if russia was using the tech at the time, which if according to the idea of the conspiracy they were.

it doesn't work and is not a,

proper conspiracy

and who ever came up with the idea should have known that.

Maybe its at a proto type stage which has some bugs and malfunctions time to time .

I have used the word " allegedly " when I first mentioned this conspiracy .

Anyhow , have you seen Putin's nose recently ?

it's gotten gigantic .

Do you go around just willy nilly trusting KGB agents ?

I didn't think you would ; I certainly wouldn't .

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

BBC

So exactly what would you expect him to say?

"I flew across the border and ignored the warnings then got shot down"

Russia isn't nice to those who go against the official Russian story...it makes them look bad.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: piney

originally posted by: 23432

You just opened up the floodgates...be prepared, be very prepared.

Putin wasn't fighting ISIS at all .

Your right he was bombing the Turkmen who are fighting both ISIS and the Syrian government, so it isn't a big secret why they were bombing them and not ISIS.

If your only fighting ISIS why would one bomb those who are fighting the same fight as you...doesn't really make sense.

Putin assumed that airspace deal he had with Americans would protect his backside.

Now allegedly , the Russian plane was testing an equipment which enable it to become invisible to NATO .

Only way to get it was to shoot the plane down and recover the said equipment and reverse engineer to find out how did Russians have managed such a feat.

I remember reading a news report awhile back
That a US naval officer contacted higher command to report that a Russian plane had
Flown over the US ship without detection

If you remember the source be sure to share please .

edit on 27-11-2015 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

News for you bud. They all are.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

It's the same reason why the US bombs doctors without borders. No one is there to fight ISIS only futher their own geopolitical interests.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

a reply to: Wide-Eyes

BBC

So exactly what would you expect him to say?

"I flew across the border and ignored the warnings then got shot down"

Russia isn't nice to those who go against the official Russian story...it makes them look bad.

So you're telling me that Putin would have that little respect for one of his pilots? I'm speachless.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join