It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top U.S. Air Defense Commander: Turkey’s Shootdown of Russian Jet “Had to Be PRE-PLANNED”

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: intrptr

I read somewhere that the jet was actually on its second pass on the target, not that it matters.

Absolutely it does matters. Thanks, I didn;t know that.

Maybe Turkey was acting on its own, but I doubt that very much.

Me to. Turkey is NATO, they have to obey orders. The media plays us by saying it was "Turkish" F16s.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I never thought I would feel, as an American, that I was on the wrong side.

Always remember, as a true American, you are on the right side.

Edit: Its our government thats out of control.
edit on 26-11-2015 by intrptr because: Edit:

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Hard to think that when that whole area is basically uncontrolled by Turkey and ruled by many different factions fighting. I agree it is still on Turkey, but one needs to understand what that area is really like. What gets me more is just that they were able to bring it down with some old AAA, doesn't look good for Russia either.

You consider an air-to-air missile from a Turkish F-16 to be "some old AAA"? Given a 17 second territorial overflight, I'd say it doesn't look good for the Turkish.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

It didnt have to threaten turkey. It violated sovereign airspace.. You guys are trying to change the narrative from didnt violate turkish airspace to didnt pose a threat to turkey.

Its simple - Russia needs to keep its armed aircraft out of sovereign turkish airspace.
edit on 26-11-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

It didnt have to threaten turkey. It violated sovereign airspace.. You guys are trying to change the narrative from didnt violate turkish airspace to didnt pose a threat to turkey.

Its simple - Russia needs to keep its armed aircraft out of sovereign turkish airspace.

Who are "you guys" and what narrative am I trying to change?

Have you read my posts or to busy trolling?

I have always been objective with my position and I am sure as hell no Russian cheerleader. But go ahead and keep marginalizing any counter argument not in line with your Anti-Russian biased views. It makes no never mind to me, because your opinions are about as useful as mine.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

yeah read my post, read what you posted and figure it out. You are trying to change the narrative. From didnt violate turkish airspace to only briefly violated it to didnt pose a threat to turkey.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

yeah read my post, read what you posted and figure it out. You are trying to change the narrative. From didnt violate turkish airspace to only briefly violated it to didnt pose a threat to turkey.

You've got to be #ing with me. I mean really? REALLY?

I can only tolerate so much stupid in one day. As far as this discussion is concerned you don't exist. There is no such thing as a rational discussion with you.

It's a holiday. A day of thanks. I want to thank you for reminding me how dumb I can be. Happy "Turkey" day.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

So you personally attack me when you get called out. How about not making it personal.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Zaphod58 dont agree. and he is a moderator. So i gues this guy is full of it.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   

So you personally attack me when you get called out. How about not making it personal.

So. you are here again trying to defend America.... YOu should be a moderator here on ATS and get millions of stars and Medals.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

Zaphod and I rarely agree but at least I respect him.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: spy66

Zaphod and I rarely agree but at least I respect him.

He knows his Plains...but it ends there. He dosent even know what a target cam looks like hwne it got a Lock on.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

how about you making it logical?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

It appears the original source and video is here:

insider.foxnews.com...

....still waiting on video to play. So cruel.
Wow this sheds a whole new light on the situation. Very disturbing that this occurred and that the white house supports this kind of action. This is just a step toward a major confrontation. I don't want to play tit for tat with a nation that has 8000 nuclear missiles pointed at us. This is a very dangerous situation that could spiral out of control at any time. I don't want a 2 million degree sunburn.
edit on 26-11-2015 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: intrptr
Makes me sick.

Everything is upside down and backwards. Evil is good.
Then I get images of things like this.

The same witch who was involved with covering up the gun running from Benghazi through Turkey.

I never thought I would feel, as an American, that I was on the wrong side.

Say hello to your the next POTUS!
edit on 26-11-2015 by HUMBLEONE because: HILLARY 2016!!

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Every thread regarding this event, your narrative is the same.

I'll give you 10/10 for consistency, persistence and subjectivity.

0/10 for objectivity and accuracy.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Erdogan am afraid has lost his mind...

Turkey risks provoking next world war – Iraq’s Vice President Maliki

Turkey could bring the world to the brink of the next global conflict, Iraq’s vice President Nuri al-Maliki said in the wake of the downing of a Russian bomber by Turkish air forces.
"Erdogan's double standards and aggressive policies are threatening a new world war," al-Maliki said in a statement as he criticized the policies of the Turkish president, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, AFP reported.

The Iraqi politician, who is a former prime minister of the country, also accused Turkey’s leader of hypocrisy as he commented on Turkey’s claims of a short violation of Turkish airspace by the Russian warplane which was downed by the country’s air forces.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Not McInerney! Good grief the guy hasn't got a clue. Remember this is the guy that claimed that the following was a ballistic missile trail launched from a submarine off the coast of California back in 2010.

edit on 26/11/2015 by tommyjo because: Text corrected

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

It appears the original source and video is here:

insider.foxnews.com...

....still waiting on video to play. So cruel.
works for me...

insider.foxnews.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Hard to think that when that whole area is basically uncontrolled by Turkey and ruled by many different factions fighting. I agree it is still on Turkey, but one needs to understand what that area is really like. What gets me more is just that they were able to bring it down with some old AAA, doesn't look good for Russia either.
It wasn't old Iraqi style AAA...It was air to air missiles provided to Turkey from the U.S...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join