It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesuits - A Disgrace to Humanity

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Napoleon once said Jesuits are actually a military force, something we in the UK are all too familiar with.

Remember this guy

Guy Fawkes... This is the man who tried to blow up Parliament, but was caught? His motives? He was a Jesuit trying to undermine Britain's political and spiritual independence from the Holy Roman (Catholic)Empire.
We celebrate his death every year on November the 5th with bonfires and fireworks and we burn "Guy effigies", and have done for 400 years.

Today, Pope Francis, the first Jesuit Pope in history has arrived at a time when Guy Fawkes is going through a bit of a popular revival thanks to "the nameless ones"... Heres a good video about this new Jesuit Pope from an OP posted earlier this year.

originally posted by: DrunkYogi
A great little video about the Jesuits and their Pope Francis. Some good interviews, one especially with Mathew Fox former Dominican Theologian and author of the book The Pope's War. The video exposes Pope Francis role in the Argentine dirty war including how he turned two of his own order (the Jesuits) over to be tortured. There is no doubt in my mind whatsoever that these people are the power behind the NWO. The Inquisition is here, for Terrorists just substitute the word Heretics and you will begin to understand what is really going on. This insidious organization has been after world domination for centuries and now they believe it is in the palm of their hands. Their arrogance will lead to their downfall.

Here we have evidence of a conspiracy to sink the titanic (read full link to understand their motives).

Supporters of the idea that the Titanic shipwreck was orchestrated carefully, a Jesuit tempore co-adjutor was picked to captain the ship, a man that would do anything for the order and God’s will; Captain Edward Smith. Quite possibly the most experienced captain of the time, Smith had navigated the waters of the Atlantic for 26 years, a master of the icy waters that the Titanic would be sailing. He was a Jesuit and worked for J.P. Morgan. As National Geographic stated in their 1986 documentary entitilted ‘The Secrets of the Titanic,’ “Anyone could be a Jesuit and their identity not be known.”
When the ship departed southern England, on board was Father Francis Browne. He was the most powerful Jesuit in all of Ireland and the Jesuit Master of Edward Smith. Here is Jesuit treachery at its finest. The provincial Father Francis Browne boards the Titanic, photographs the victims, most assuredly briefs the Captain concerning his oath as a Jesuit, and the following morning bids him farewell. (Eric J. Phelps, Vatican Assassins Halcon Unified Services).
Theorists believe that the mysteries surrounding the sinking of the Titanic are simply too coincidental not to be premeditated. Smith, being a mater navigator of the Atlantic, allegedly sailed directly into iceberg territory, failing to heed the numerous warnings given by other ships to decrease speed, and tread carefully. The glancing blow to the side of the Titanic is also said to violate basic safety measurements associated with sailing. Danger is meant to be met head on to avoid exactly what happened to the Titanic.
Less well known: the Titanic’s flare guns fired white flares. Red was (and is) the emergency standard. Other colors were used for identification (white = White Star Line). When the Titanic was sinking, her crew fired her flare guns. The Californian and other ships saw the white flares, but didn’t consider them a distress call. At one point, the Californian, commanded by Captain Lord, may have been as close as six miles to the stricken vessel.

- See more at: www.titanicuniverse.com...
edit on 26-11-2015 by 0hlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0hlord
He was a Jesuit trying to undermine Britain's political and spiritual independence from the Holy Roman (Catholic)Empire.

Lol, no he wasn't.

Also Jesuits are usually kind of in competition with the Holy See. If anything it's the Vatican who was not very happy that England started it's own heretical church.

1 point for the humour and the effort but unfortunately 0 for accuracy.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Guy Fawkes (Jesuit)... Pope Francis. the first Jesuit Pope in history...

Let's not forget illuminati di adam weishaupt Good old Weishaupt was a Jesuit to the end. But then so was the father of the new age teilhard de chardin. So what does that prove? It proves to me you can find both saints and psychopaths in the Society of Jesus, just like you can in any other Church or hierarchical structure. Did you know Herman van Rompuy is a Jesuit? Move evidence of conspiracy perhaps? No, just evident of stupidity I would say.

Did you know that the day he rose to that esteemed office was 3-13-13?
Did you know that 3-13-13 is a palindrome with great occult symbolism?

Why should you care? – Because the “Holy Father” and “king of kings” is the visual head of the wealthiest and most powerful institution on earth, and is therefore the most powerful human being in public view. The Pope is second only to Jesuits of the fourth vow and their clandestine Superior General who is often referred to as “the black pope” (currently Reverend Father Adolfo Nicolás).

Why is this new Pope being called “the Black Pope?” – No, it isn’t to placate Dennis Rodman. The Superior General of the Society of Jesus is the official title of the leader of the Society of Jesus—known as the Jesuits. He is generally considered to as powerful as the Pope and is addressed as Father General (like a kind of religious military leader). The position sometimes carries the derogatory nickname of the Black Pope, perhaps after his simple black priest’s vestments, as contrasted to the white garb of the Pope or perhaps because the Superior General is believed to be involved in dark arts from Rosicrucian to Freemasonry. Don't get me wrong, I know good people in both camps.

Why the name Francis? – When Bergoglio was announced as the new pope, it was not immediately clear which of the many men called St. Francis he sought to honor. Some people guessed that Bergoglio took his new papal name from St. Francis Xavier, co-founder of the Society of Jesus, but according to official news reports (if they are to be believed) that name was intended to honor the Italian friar Francis of Assisi who founded the Franciscan Order.

Francis Xavier was born on April 7, 1506, in Spain. After finishing his preliminary studies in his native country, he traveled to Paris, where he met St. Ignatius Loyola, who would go on the found the Society of Jesus, more commonly known as the Jesuits. Francis Xavier was one of the original members to take the vow of poverty and chastity in 1534. Six years later, the order would be approved by Rome (and replacing the Dominicans as the “backbone” of the Inquisition).

I believe the Catholic church is a good symbol for the pyramid power structure we call Capitalism and other THOUGHT SYSTEMS of ego ideology. It is all based on hierarchic False Authority.

You said, "Their arrogance will lead to their downfall."

I say, "Their arrogance is their downfall." Will a deity in heaven punish these men? I highly doubt it. But, he ought to. Hell if there were a "god" he ought to do a lot of stuff... but still I know that one day all these system of False Authority will FALL DOWN, but it will not because the Angry God of the Bible got feed up, and caused the judgement to FALL from our skies. Yeah, I wish. But come on, LET'S GET REAL.

No, the SHIFT comes from Within.... within you (and within me).

Is this not what Jesus was Teaching? And likewise Buddha?

Yes, we change the world by our EXAMPLE, by what we DO and are not DOING. and not with Bombs, or Words, or more FEAR and ATTACK. We change the world when we see it for what it is. It is meaningless. And we know God MOST HIGH did not create anything that is meaningless, therefore we KNOW that THIS WORLD IS NO LONGER REAL to us... (not to us, maybe to others, but it only SEEMS to be real to them).

What is not REAL, does not EXIST.

We LOOK to HEAVEN (and KNOW that place without FEAR is our Dwelling Place), our Home. Did we left in by mistake? Perhaps, but now we are eager to return, to be JOINED IN ONENESS, to walk in the LIGHT, to let of of self-inflicted pain. WHEN WE SEE this Time-Based Illusion for what it is, we know that what IS, is other than what we see. "Nothing" then become all that is real. Nothing is what FORM is not. it is the "stuff" our soul is made of.

I AM REAL, but my form is not. That is the SHIFT.
That is the FALL of ROMAN (and every other False Authority)
It bring the end to FEAR and ATTACK, The end of sin and death.
The memes of LACK AND LOSS vanish when you know YOU are.

Know thy Self, and forget about the NWO.
Know thy Self, and forget the Pope, and the Jesuits
For this world of Illusions, now of it is real
Stop valuing the valueless.

Instead, go be happy.
For today is the Day of Salvation.

edit on 26-11-2015 by wasaka because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: 0hlord

Yes.. I believe i read something about them here, and other places. But there is a lot of interesting information here so i thought i'd share with you.

www.tomatobubble.com...

(post by awareness10 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
a reply to: gggilll

With a made up nick like that, you must be a jesuit cheer leader, hah! funny that....

Read Much?

What a bunch of assumptions. I'm not religious and don't care about jesuits. I only hate straight lies and despise ignorance.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Oh i see... smile... So you're simply here as a trigger setting one man against another then sitting back laughing at the chaos you have created. If you truly hated lies and despised ignorance, as a non religious being, have come here simply to set human against human. You do not even believe in Religion so why involve yourself so deeply into a topic in which you have no faith?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   

(post by gggilll removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: wasaka

No, lets never forget about our history, that's exactly what they want...

Let us EXAMINE our history in great detail, and understand what is truly going on, lest we condemn ourselves to be enslaved for another thousand years.

Jesuit ties to the Nazi's (make discoveries elsewhere, connect dots):

www.spirituallysmart.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   

a reply to: wasaka

No, lets never forget about our history, that's exactly what they want...

Let us EXAMINE our history in great detail, and understand what is truly going on, lest we condemn ourselves to be enslaved for another thousand years.

Jesuit ties to the Nazi's (make discoveries elsewhere, connect dots):

Yes, we are their cattle. They want us dumb and submissive.
They want us to pay tax until we get sick and run up medical debt.
The whole system is about extracting wealth and make money off death.

I know.
We are under attack
our immune system is under attack
our cognitive ability is under attack
our reproductive system is under attack
the air, water, and food is poison.

I know.
And I don't say be ignorant.
I don't say stop educating yourself
I don't say forget how we got here.
How could we forget?

What I am saying is LET IT GO, and Choose Life.
None of this crap will matter on the other side.
Matter doesn't Matter. You are more than mere
memory, more that a mere meme machine.

Know who you are.
A Royal Priesthood.
A creature of Light.
A son or daughter of the Most High.
And drop the illusions, drop the FEAR

When we cross over--this too shall pass.
JUST BE, Live in the NOW.
Find the Peace of Heaven
And know Today is the Day of Salvation.

BE the LIGHT

edit on 26-11-2015 by wasaka because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I Am A Catholico... And I Stand By That Statement....!!!
However... I have no idea why. I don't even know what this thread is about.
Maybe I'm just lonely...

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: 0hlord Great piece of writing and your research validates mine. I have spent a good amount of time reading up on the Jesuits and researching their members that hold high office. The Supreme Court has five Jesuit educated/Roman Catholic judges? Not a single Protestant sits on the court. I don't believe that is a coincidence. The Jesuits have been kicked out of 83 countries from the 1600's to 1930 for subterfuge and political intrigue because where ever the Jesuits are allowed to exist, they attempt to take over and they have used our Constitution against us. One night I stayed up until 2 in the morning researching everyone that belongs to both the CFR and the Trilateral Commission and I found that every single one of them were either Jesuit trained or belonged to a IVY League school secret society like the Jesuit Skull and Bones, Cap and Gown or Quill and Pen. The connection was too obvious to me.

I just recently joined after having lurked for awhile. I was on Yabberz.com but was banned for talking about conspiracies and telling the real truth as to what is going on. I have invested over 12,000 hours in reading and researching the last three years. I don't own a TV nor do I want one. If I am awake, I am usually listening to a lecture or a documentary from youtube. There is a lot of great information out there but one has to know what to look for. Great job on the post and you are 100% correct.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: gggilll Ummm, yeah, Guy Fawkes was a Jesuit...most definitely.....

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: dale8333
a reply to: gggilll Ummm, yeah, Guy Fawkes was a Jesuit...most definitely.....

His cousin, Richard Cowling, was a Jesuit. Guy was just a catholic. In case you don't know Jesuits are priests. Guy wasn't a priest.

If you have information contradicting this feel free to share it here.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Guy Fawkes was a Jesuit priest, Lol.

The things you can sometimes read on conspiracy sites

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

He was a catholic who was sponsored by Jesuits who were involved in the conspiracy to blow up parliament, as a direct assault on Britain's political independence from Rome, the Reformation and the King James English Bible, sure he perhaos wasn't himself a Jesuit, but to downplay the Jesuit involvement is folly.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   

He was a catholic

Oh so he wasn't a Jesuit priest like you falsely stated it in the OP?

Thanks for confirming my point even if I know you will not correct this error in the OP. The thing is, some Catholics didn't even needed Jesuits to dislike Protestants and organize the gunpowder plot. They already despised the King.

That you think it was actually a plot devised and inspired by Jesuits is ridiculous yet typical from the kind of people who spend too much time reading conspiracy theories looking for signs of illuminatis, reptilians or jesuits everywhere.

Just lol.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I think religions set human against human just fine with zero help from Gggilll. In fact your religion is what is setting you against Gggilll.The hypocrisy is thick.

I only stopped in for reading material.

a reply to: awareness10

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join