It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cube Satellite to Hunt for UFOs and Take Clear Pictures.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Always been impressed by the potential of crowdsourcing and now it looks like there might exist a low earth orbit research satellite tasked with detecting and photographing UFOs which isn't funded by a government or military-controlled agency.

Cube Satellite to Hunt for UFOs and Take Clear Pictures

The project is called “Cubesat for Disclosure” and was developed by Canadian software engineer Dave Cote, along with design consultant Gianna Young and media expert Mark Richfield. According to the Indiegogo page, the team is united in the belief that “government, military and media have made a strong attempt to discredit the idea of extraterrestrial “aliens”” while secretly studying them.

Cubesat.

CubeSat for Disclosure - Low-Earth Orbit Satellite

How will the CubeSat work? It’s pretty simple. When the scintillation counter detects high ionizing radiation levels (which many believe are emitted by UFOs), the camera will take a clear photo of the location and hopefully the UFO..

Who knows, maybe it'll manage to snap some pics of unidentified flying objects 'shooting straight up' as reported by pilots and policemen in cases such as the Edwards AFB, Kirtland AFB and Portage County incidents.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

If this is true, than expect some unusual pics coming our way soon...

That's if it happens, to capture one...

Peace

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
If the satellite isn't mysteriously destroyed by ___________shortly after launch, or very early in its mission, we should be rewarded with some excellent visual evidence of non-Earth intelligence.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I see a whole LINE of pics
"claiming" to from the sat..

But infact are cgi......

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I love this idea, but am looking forward to its inevitable "failure" or "unfortunate noncompliance with regulation 112-II-F requiring it to be confiscated by the US military."

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Miccey
I see a whole LINE of pics
"claiming" to from the sat..

But infact are cgi......

Where? Where did you see these CGI pics?

You're trying to debunk something that hasn't even been done yet.
edit on 26-11-2015 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

He's making a prediction, I feel. Probably one of those guys that say "fake", "fraud", "CGI", "swamp gas", or "lens flare" before actually looking at the picture.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

Yep.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I posted this same story a week ago and it was binned by moderators. Why???

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   

In all likelihood, and possibly what he was saying if i was too hasty, is that there are probably going to be a fair amount of CGI'd pics claiming to be from the satellite, that just aren't. At all. Just from some random guy.

I'd like to see it go open-source, directly uploading the images or something to the internet so no one can accuse them of doctoring.
edit on 26/11/2015 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: kuraijanai2013
I posted this same story a week ago and it was binned by moderators. Why???

Because it links to someone wanting your money.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

Yeah that would be cool.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I've been told "gullible" isn't a real word.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: paradoxious

Well I for one can't wait to donate a year's wages on this project! I shall have disclosure even if I have to starve for it.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn

In all likelihood, and possibly what he was saying if i was too hasty, is that there are probably going to be a fair amount of CGI'd pics claiming to be from the satellite, that just aren't. At all. Just from some random guy.

Yes

(sorry, i hacked up your post a bit)

And NO... I dont ever say anything about pics or vids
either way... Well i might say something, but not what
has been said here...

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I think the first place this satellite should photographic is the Black Knight satellite. Once in for all determine if it is actually there in polar orbit. I have been interested in this phenomenon for a long time.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

How does it filter out background radiation from the Sun and the rest of the Galaxy?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   

If the satellite isn't mysteriously destroyed by ___________shortly after launch, or very early in its mission,

yeah, they seem to have a nasty habit of doing that , have they been properly vetted this time

KickSat - Personal Mini-Satellite Project fails

Unfortunately, it looks like KickSat will most likely reenter and burn up

edit on 26-11-2015 by AttitudeProblem because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Ceeker63

The Black Knight satellite doesn't exist.

And even if it did, how would they find it? You can't just trundle around hoping to find it..

You would need it's exact coordinates to even have half a chance, and then, if you had them, you could spot and track it from earth..

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I couldn't find who's going to bring it in low orbit,I mean the costs are 50000 is that enough to lift this project from the ground?

I'll bet it's going to be staggering mission,or a crowd funded firework spectacle. But I do hope they achieve this mission looking forward to this
edit on 0b54America/ChicagoThu, 26 Nov 2015 05:23:54 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 26 Nov 2015 05:23:54 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join