It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vermin Supreme, where have you been all of my life?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I am a person that enjoys eccentric people. To me there is no such thing as being too corky. To be honest, I enjoy them most of all because they are amusing. But I also find their lives, and the way they live them, fascinating. Many times their unorthodox ideas are actually genius, if heard with an open-mind. I tend to conform to mindlessly conforms to society's norms, so a piece of me is kind of envious of these people who give zero #'s to what people think of them. It must be so freeing to completely disregard other people's opinions in every life choice.

Anyways, I came across this gem, Vermin Surpeme. He was on the 2012 ballot as a candidate for president. He's quite different from the normal politician.
If he would win:
•every American would receive a free pony
•mandatory teeth brushing laws would be made
•time travel research would be included in the federal budget
•something for zombie apocalypse (I don't understand)

Those are just the tip of the iceberg. Oh and he wears a boot on his head as a hat. Am I the only one who missed this dude? Did any of you support him? Or know anything else interesting about him?

Anyways... He just announced he's running again in the 2016 election.
m.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: makemethink

If I was American and I decided to vote, it would definitely be for this man!

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Definitely the most qualified candidate.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   

A moral and oral decay, indentured, holy smokes I just wet myself !!!!

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
He actually reminded me of an episode of Black Mirror, The Waldo Moment where people decide to use a kids animated character to run for office, knowing it's all a joke, but less of a joke than the real politicians running for it.

lol except Vermin is a lot more cool

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   

edit on 11/25/2015 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: laminatedsoul

You're right!

My first thought was he is like some character in a folk tale. It goes without saying he's a political genius. But that boot hat shows he's also a fashion God! (Watch our Karl Lagerfeld). Trump supporters have been wearing those "make America great again" hats, ever since he wore one a few months back. So maybe his followers will start rockin the boot.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: makemethink

It's what would happen if Radagast The Brown and Tyler Durden had a freaky moment in a genetics laboratory.

I am all for it!

new topics

top topics

join