It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this? Is it a contrail or chemtrail or what?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: lavatrance
I'd bet it's a chemtrail. contrails disappate a short distance behind the jet. It's just water vapor.

No it's not water vapour. Water vapour is an invisible gas, contrails are condensed and frozen water vapour just like all the other cirrus clouds at that altitude such as the one pictured which I think is cirrus vertebratus

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   

I'd bet it's a chemtrail. contrails disappate a short distance behind the jet.

Could you show me somewhere in a science site that explains why that is?

I see commercial planes full of passengers and luggage leave persistent trails all the time and I sure can't figure out where they put thousands of tonnes of chem juice on a plane packed so full.

Thanks in advance for your science link.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: mrthumpy

Youre correct about the altitude. Our home is in a Detroit Metro Airport direct flight path of about 4 miles. It travels in and out bound from the extreme North East to the Southern Westside, and at times of the day and night they stack up 5 or so deep as you can see their flashing transponders in a line for landing (and takeoff).

Those are large ones and we can definitely hear them as well. But as you said...I sure didnt see or hear the ones making those trails the other night...and oddly, they were huge trails on the Eastern side which would be about the Detroit River/Canadian border.

When one sees that many, and all at once, without hearing ANYTHING...well? You and me both know something's up.(pun intended).

Thanks for the response...MS

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
"Keep on eating the grass sheeple and never look up

I look up, but since I'm not a sheeple, instead of blindly believing internet "Chemtrail conspiracy theorists", I actually make it a point to educate myself about what I see when I look up....

...And that self-education tells me that I am seeing normal contrails. I've looked into the claims of the CHEMtrail side, and I would need to be a sheeple to believe what they are claiming because there is no science or critical thought that backs up their claim.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

I'd bet it's a chemtrail. contrails disappate a short distance behind the jet. It's just water vapor.

But I have no clue what's being sprayed but I think some experiments are definitly going on

The ice in a persistent contrail is not just frozen water vapor from the jet. The persistent spreading contrails are also form from ambient moisture in the air.

Sometimes that supercold moisture will remain as a vapor until it hits a nucleation point (such as the exhaust gases from the jet, and the ice formed directly behind the jet). So when the ambient vapor moisture hits that material from the trail, it can condense and freeze -- and a chain reaction can occur creating a spreading and growing contrail.

edit on 11/29/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Contrails are a bit more than "just water vapor", and if you're going to make a claim like "contrails dissipate a short distance behind the jet", then you better back it up with some data.

You can start by disproving the decades of science and data that explain exactly how contrails can sometimes persist, and under what conditions. After that, you'll have to present a hypothesis that satisfactorily explains how "chemtrails" can persist where contrails can't, along with supporting data.

I'll wait.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

But I have no clue what's being sprayed but I think some experiments are definitly going on

Ah yes! Here we have another one making that claim!

Please please please for the love of Gods for once and for all be the first chemtrail believer to explain WHY contrails always have to dissipate, and why they never persist!

Thanks in advance! Waiting with abated breath for your explanation!

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
definitely a chemtrail which has been blown around a bit by wind. a contrail is a normal occurance and dissipates in a matter of seconds. a chemtrail hangs around most of the day. Im told it takes a day to hit the ground where it usually contains aluminun and barium and multiple insects and parasites causin g a condition known as morgellon's which involves a worm that is hard to get rid of. Sufferers will test negative for parasites because that is the way this has been bioengineered. It is thought that the object is population control and the sates where most of the spraying occurs have large populations of brown people. blacks also. CA NM NY FL and TX. i have seen very very serious levels of chemtrails in the sky in Sedona AZ and a lighter version in Flagstaff. It can take decades for the symptoms to appear in full force, but raised veins on the hands or arms are a big cl ue that you are infested with parasites in your veins. You will have these raised veins so long that you will think they are normal. the doctor will tell you it's normal. But given the amount of aluminun involved they have shown up in my xrays accidentally as small cancy cane shapes. or white sticks, or white substances that are unexplainable. I hope i have made my posting clear. If anyone is spreading the word that this is incorrect you might wonder if they are disinformation officers who no doubt populate lists and boards like this one.
god bless. look up morgellons while you are at it. the section of youtubes especailly the one called "morgellons grasshopper" or "how does one get morgellon's worms" are both excellent and not too long. steven in flagstaff

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: aquariusattack

definitely a chemtrail which has been blown around a bit by wind. a contrail is a normal occurance and dissipates in a matter of seconds.

AGAIN, why? Read the two posts just before yours.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
When one sees that many, and all at once, without hearing ANYTHING.

So what were the callsigns of the planes making them, how high were they and what planes were they. You did check, didn't you?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Hello-Bruce...actually, we heard nothing and it was after just getting dark. Maybe an hour or so. As I said, we're close to Detroit Metro and planes can be loud. These I imagine were quite high, and inside the house, we heard nothing.

The trails were quite the sight. Wide ones and thin ones x-ing and criss-crossing each other over the area of downtown Detroit to the east (5 or so miles). There were at least 10-12...maybe more as they extended out of sight...but filled the sky.

Suspicious as well that it was the night before the nationally televised Thanksgiving Day parade attended by 100's of thousands of people the next morning. To what result? Havent a clue....

And ail with no sight of what left them in the nightime sky....
So, tr

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: hellobruce

Hello-Bruce...actually, we heard nothing and it was after just getting dark. Maybe an hour or so. As I said, we're close to Detroit Metro and planes can be loud. These I imagine were quite high, and inside the house, we heard nothing.

So you never bothered to take a minute or 2 and find out the details of the planes....

The trails were quite the sight. Wide ones and thin ones x-ing and criss-crossing each other over the area of downtown Detroit to the east (5 or so miles). There were at least 10-12...maybe more as they extended out of sight...but filled the sky.

Yet if you had taken a few minutes you would have seen why they were crossing, and where they came from, their destination and their altitude!

But of course if you had spent a few minutes checking there would be no conspiracy!

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: aquariusattack
definitely a chemtrail which has been blown around a bit by wind. a contrail is a normal occurance and dissipates in a matter of seconds. a chemtrail hangs around most of the day. Im told it takes a day to hit the ground where it usually contains aluminun and barium and multiple insects and parasites causin g a condition known as morgellon's which involves a worm that is hard to get rid of. Sufferers will test negative for parasites because that is the way this has been bioengineered. It is thought that the object is population control and the sates where most of the spraying occurs have large populations of brown people. blacks also. CA NM NY FL and TX. i have seen very very serious levels of chemtrails in the sky in Sedona AZ and a lighter version in Flagstaff. It can take decades for the symptoms to appear in full force, but raised veins on the hands or arms are a big cl ue that you are infested with parasites in your veins. You will have these raised veins so long that you will think they are normal. the doctor will tell you it's normal. But given the amount of aluminun involved they have shown up in my xrays accidentally as small cancy cane shapes. or white sticks, or white substances that are unexplainable. I hope i have made my posting clear. If anyone is spreading the word that this is incorrect you might wonder if they are disinformation officers who no doubt populate lists and boards like this one.
god bless. look up morgellons while you are at it. the section of youtubes especailly the one called "morgellons grasshopper" or "how does one get morgellon's worms" are both excellent and not too long. steven in flagstaff

Population control you say? Tell me this, when they spray over me and Seamuss house (Seamus being my 80 year old patato farming neighbour a mile down the road). Are they trying to wipe us out? Should I warn Seamus? Is Seamus a disinformation officer?

I see a lot of plane trails, and with Ireland being the most densely populated country in the world, it makes you think.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: OnionHead

Is Seamus a disinformation officer?

I'd say so if he says he's farming 80 year old potatoes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join