It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swedish village at war with migrants housed in emergency center.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev

Can't wait to watch atheist europeans wearing burkas for safety.

*Starred you for that ^^^^ alone!!

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: NateTheAnimator

"Cleaning" up the middle east is what got the west into this migrant crisis to begin with. Now the west is complaining that the people who have become impoverished from the war games they've been playing in the ME are moving in with them. This topic is in the 'social issues and unrest forum' last time I checked, so technically one could make this into a civil rights issue but that was never my intention.

Wait you mean they didn't come here because of global warming? I have seen that little gem thrown around here quite a bit. Answer me this, Why is it the responsibility of Europe and the US/Canada? Are we responsible for taking care of when it comes to Syria a ME problem? What countries there are taking in these refugees? What we are really seeing is the removal of those deemed undesirable to the Syrian regime. Think on that for a moment, most of the countries in the ME do not want them due to the peculiar nature of the religion of Islam. Sunni's don't want Shia in their areas and vice versa. In the mean time the "leaders" of the various ME countries can skirt any accountability for not taking in refugees by pointing out how the west treats them. Here comes the flames but this needs to be said, this is just like Israel and the Palestinians. Bring on them flamethrowers folks! You know you want to.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
This is a current problem in this village but not for Sweden

Sweden has imported a number of migrants and they are not assimilating. They view Swedish women as whores because of the more relaxed attitude in Sweden and there have been a number of rapes.

It's been building for a while

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
It seems that some people think that anyone, under any circumstances, absolutely has THE right to cross the American border. No "ifs, ands or buts". Even instances where Kakistocracs emptied their prisons, and cleared the barrios...shipped to USA. Yep, that's what the rule of law amounts to; nothing.

My family fought for the right to live here under the US Constitution, what have others done, fight against it?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

I'm wondering if you might have hit on something important.

The Sunni and Shia's fight one another, along with every other tribe. They do horrible things to one another, and yet we are importing ALL. There is much documentation among them for continued fighting each other, even in the shelters and the hosting countries. Even in the streets.

I wonder if it would fare better to split them up.

Example: Germany takes Sunni's; Swedes take Shia's; Norway takes Kurds. The ones already placed can be exchanged.

Whatever. You get the picture. From what I've read the North Africans are indeed a main source of destruction, so not sure what to even think about that.

I wonder if this might help relations.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Well that's fair thinking on paper, but it deny's tenants of their faith such as-apostates must be stoned to death and jihad. They are constantly in a holy war, and from that position the religion is a civil rights nightmare.

It seems to me, if we moved the Samoans,took them all (Sunni and Shiite) and gave them Hawaii.that given any real amount of time A: they would war with each other until a dominant power rose. B: they would take the war to other countries upon gaining such power. C: others in the west would blame the west, and use social and political and divisive points to condemn the west in the interest of civil rights.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Maybe due to crap like this.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   

This was actually proposed, split them up.
But imagine what signal we give by doing so, for years we have lived in a free and open western society, should we really discriminate and divide because some people can't free themselves from national and sectarian chains which they have inflicted upon themselves?

That would be a wrong answer, the only sane answer is, you are now in a western society, behaviour like this is unwanted and against the law.
Abide by the law and if you can't because of your beliefs you should not want to be here.

It is so absurd and stupid, if we take into account the post of Wildbob77 about Swedish women regarded as whores.
This is not only in Sweden, if a woman does not wear a headscarf, dresses like a western woman, the muslim man is tempted.
So because a muslim is apparently unable to keep his hand of a woman who is someones daughter or wife, mother, only because she dresses like any western woman has done for many decades, the muslim see them as whores and rape crimes are being committed.

edit on 26-11-2015 by earthling42 because: spelling

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: earthling42 and TechniXcality

Okay. For a moment I considered we would be doing them a favor.

edit on 11/26/2015 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

What's the deal with raising the index finger and pointing in the air, while they speak? Is it a cultural thing or does it seem to give them more credence or power are they pointing to Allah? That video alone should be enough to understand the extremists sentiment is ripe in so called "moderate Islam"

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

No idea. The problem is the uninformed do gooders refuse to actually LISTEN to those they support. Here is an eye opener.

Here is the "normal main streamers" and their "social beliefs". Not the Radicals but the "mainstream believers".

Now for the uninformed, this is not a produced video from some anti islamic site. This is from Islam Net Video themselves.

edit on 26-11-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
French police unleash tear gas against migrants in Calais, as mayor calls for army help
Published time: 26 Nov, 2015

www.rt.com...

Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:53pm EST Related: WORLD, UNITED NATIONS, GREECE, MIGRANT CRISIS
Stranded migrants try to storm into Macedonia, tear down fence
www.reuters.com...

Europe to Return Thousands of Illegal Pakistani Migrants
Breitbart News-6 hours ago
Europe will return tens of thousands of illegal Pakistani migrants,

Police Raid Refugee Center, Arrest 27 Undocumented Migrants

For the life of me I don't understand our world leaders, This makes no sense at all, there is no organization, no one seems to be running the show, it is just a free for all, they have no where to put these migrants, but keep welcoming them into Europe.

It is madness

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   

From what i understand, there are multiple explanations on how and when the finger is used, based on teachings.
In the case that the finger is pointed upwards, it means 'there is only one god'.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

That is why sovereignty should be restored, the EU is obviously an incapable top layer that paralyzes national governments.

As for Merkel, she seems to have lost all credibility in Germany.
Your quite right, we can't deal with such an influx of immigrants, there are simply not enough resources and shelter for so many immigrants in such a short time period.

Above all, only about 20 to 25 percent are real refugees, the rest comes from countries such as Pakistan, Afghanistan, Nigeria, Sudan, Somalia, they want a better life and future which is understandable, but their presence goes at the expense of war refugees who we should be giving shelter.

Furthermore, we cannot simply provide shelter to whole of africa, if they want a better life they should stop with fighting each other and build a decent society for themselves and for the future of their children.
The ideal europe they have in mind simply does not exist.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I have taken to heart from hearing it on these forums to learn a little bit about Islam. Most people want to lump Muslims like Christians, all just minor theological differences. It's not that simple. There is no titular head of any sect of Islam and no set of standards as to what is the "word". Our leaders need to be smarter about how they interact with Muslims but we have a better chance of seeing a unicorn than that ever happening.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=20079034]angeldoll[/post
Sorry double post
edit on 26-11-2015 by hangedman13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: earthling42

Tens of thousands of people surviving on water lilies and swamp fish after fleeing South Sudan's war may run out of food entirely when the dry season starts in January, food security experts said in a report seen by Reuters on Thursday.

The team predicted that, without help, there was a high chance of a "widespread catastrophe" in the first three months of next year.
www.trust.org...

We'd have to drop everything else and study consistently for months to get an idea of what's really going on. Meanwhile the Calais migrants most recent specific request I've heard is for olive oil. Fashionable clothing and good food. Does that sound like a refugee?

You might find some of my recent threads interesting.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: KesterMeanwhile the Calais migrants most recent specific request I've heard is for olive oil. Fashionable clothing and good food. Does that sound like a refugee?

You might find some of my recent threads interesting.

There is a market they can get those things. It's back in the country they came from.
edit on 27-11-2015 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
They are tired of their 1400% rape increase in their country and dont want it in their neighborhood. Go figure.
edit on 30America/Chicagoxpm3915America/Chicago3037 by texasyeti because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: SergeantSmoke

Maybe this?

Sweden: Rape Capital of the West

In 1975, the Swedish parliament unanimously decided to change the former homogeneous Sweden into a multicultural country. Forty years later the dramatic consequences of this experiment emerge: violent crime has increased by 300%.

If one looks at the number of rapes, however, the increase is even worse. In 1975, 421 rapes were reported to the police; in 2014, it was 6,620. That is an increase of 1,472%.

www.americanthinker.com...

One out of every four Swedish women being the victim of rape.

With Muslims represented in as many as 77 percent of the rape cases and a major increase in rape cases paralleling a major increase in Muslim immigration, the wages of Muslim immigration are proving to be a sexual assault epidemic by a misogynistic ideology.

The escalation of rape in Sweden is so bad that in July of last year there were an average of five rapes a day reported in Stockholm. Think about that for a minute; five women being raped a day in a modern civilized city. This isn't Afghanistan or Mexico we're talking about; it's Sweden.

The fact that the quantity of rapes is increasing due to the increase of Muslim immigrants is in itself disturbing. As of 2008, Sweden's rape statistics were up to 53.2 per 100,000 population. Sadly, they are most likely higher as the Muslim population continues to grow without any willingness to assimilate into Swedish society.

The only way to fix such a problem is either halt immigration altogether, or to bring down the law on Muslim immigrants who are unwilling to obey. However, such actions force Swedish officials to recognize the root of the problem - Islam. And we all know how government officials react to that.

1 in 4 women are raped in sweden. wow. that's the same amount that are raped here in the US.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join