It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swedish village at war with migrants housed in emergency center.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Scumbag guests don't treat their hosts well and attempt to impart their own ideals rather than being thankful.

Where I agree with you...kids are innocent, and that part is just evil.

Perhaps the guests were sold a "bill of goods" nobody else agreed to?

Nobody wants to hurt people, but to attempt to impose your own culture on the welcoming culture is blatantly rude. I've lived in Rome and did as a Roman

There's a reason for that 2000 plus year addage. Same goes for the west in the Muslim world. ..they should respect their culture when living and doing business there.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SBargisen

I allready got out of there....

And..: No.

Not even the percentage of men ...is not a valid argument for me to know think all immigrants are potential terrorist.

Because they are not...well...

Probably there will be a couple of them amongst them ... but that percentage doesn't come close to the vast amount of people allready living in Europe and deeply dissapointed with the way things are ( status quo -by TPTB).

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

"Cleaning" up the middle east is what got the west into this migrant crisis to begin with. Now the west is complaining that the people who have become impoverished from the war games they've been playing in the ME are moving in with them. This topic is in the 'social issues and unrest forum' last time I checked, so technically one could make this into a civil rights issue but that was never my intention.

I answered your question did I not? I don't find any religious extremism acceptable, the fact that you want to focus your time and effort warring with one particular religion and it's extremist is already telling me that you favor one religion over the other. Which goes against the principle of religious freedom.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: NateTheAnimator

I am an atheist, I favor no religion however being around a group of Christians I don't need to expect 3/10 of them to be extremists, the guys aren't having an inquisition every Saturday or trampling people's rights as a pass time, not to say it doesn't happen but when it does they are held under the fire by the public. We are at war with Islamic extremism and the tensions are directly caused by the fact our cultures are incompatible without compromise.

So here we are, and no we haven't "cleaned up the Middle East" we have pussy footed around out of respect for life, you can't win a war or nation build with one foot in the door and one foot out. We have examples that have worked nazi Germany, Japan we can fix this problem and we will be forced to fix this problem once again, we have Islamic extremists that number higher than the total population then the United States.

Do you really want an Islamic power like Isis to ever gain a true state? It would be like North Korea x10 we all know this, our heads of state know this. So while spitting on children is wrong and abhorrent no matter what the reason, the tensions are flying because of bigger issues than civil rights, and has to do with the points that I've outlined and you've agreed with.
edit on 25-11-2015 by TechniXcality because: Spelling grammar

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Western European intelligence agencies estimated that less than one percent of the Muslim population living within their borders are at risk for becoming radicals. Christian Science Monitor quoting Rand Organisation.

Will check out the source.

How many Muslim extremists are there? Just the facts, please.

This is source (Pew Research Center) and published ten days ago. Overwhelming disdain from numerous counties with a predominant Muslim population

In nations with significant Muslim populations, much disdain for ISIS

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Christian extremism is held at a much lower standard of scrutiny than Islamic extremism, It's pretty clear based on the reactions of public opinion regarding the acts of both groups.
This is due to the conditioning that the media has been doing since 9/11 and you've taken the 'post 9/11' paranoia bait and are indirectly furthering the agenda of those who wish to impose more control measures on immigration.
That maybe a good thing in the short term, it helps curb stomp the Radical religious nuts from entering and leaving the country but in the long run what's stopping these sociopaths from further eroding the liberties of the people in the west?

All in the name of peace and security right?

ETA
If my comments prior come across as aloof, again not my intention.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Ok insulting my intelligence with comments like " you took the bait" , is silly there isn't any bait Islamic extremists exist and they are a true threat to humanity as a whole! The numbers are staggering, this conspiracy mindset is not fruitful.clearly we will not agree, I'm just wondering how you think importing Islamic extremists on a mass scale per defined by statistics could be a good thing? Or an evil agenda, strange you use the words "curb-stomp" have you been watching American history X, or do we have an agenda, serious question?
edit on 25-11-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Christian extremism is held at a much lower standard of scrutiny than Islamic extremism, It's pretty clear based on the reactions of public opinion regarding the acts of both groups.

Christians don't mow down 100's of innocent people with AK-47's. Your moral relativism won't fly here.
edit on 2015/11/25 by Metallicus because: sp

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

The way you've over blown the threat of Islamic extremism in the current geopolitical climate in regards to the migrant crisis is you taking the bait of MSM conditioning. If you take that as an insult, not my problem.

As per your question, the only agenda I have is a very anti-theist view of religion. Does that answer your question? As for the immigrants from the ME, the only problem I have with massive immigration crisis is the stress and strain it will have on the countries resources to maintain the peace between the incompatible cultures.

Are you completely against Muslims from the ME immigrating to the U.S? I don't believe you do but correct me If I'm wrong.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Are you going to ignore Christianity's history of atrocious crimes against humanity?

Wisconsin Sikh temple massacre

Centennial Olympic Bombing

Oklahoma City Bombings

2009 Home Invasion Murder: Shawna Forde,

Witch Trials

Even after these events I don't see Christians being publicly scrutinized on the level of the Muslims.
edit on 25-11-2015 by NateTheAnimator because: ETA

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Scumbags spit at people...
Scumbag Cowards spit on children...

they also strap bombs to them.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   
well maybe there was a reason for the crusades...

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
What a sad, dark corner of ATS.

And yet inspiring!
Some threads might need a 'spit button', ya know?
'Posts: 120
Stars: 400
Spat at: Once'

Those threads would need a flashy icon next to their title, maybe a brown ribbon, so you know someone needs to be spat at.

Is that on topic enough?

I'll find my way out.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: NearLifeExperience

And why are you wishing to spit on people?

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
because it has nothing to contribute therefore spitting is like a 3rd rate insult normally from weak people wanting and waiting to be backed up by stronger ones

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SergeantSmoke
I would react the same way if my country were forced to take in these "refugees" and it is being forced. Or its pay up.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
A sex related assault happens every 107 seconds in the usa, damn those muslims am i right.

The fake outrage is so funny, if your really offended by rape well maybe get educated on the problem.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

There are lies, damn lies and then there are statistics.

Yep, i'm looking right at you.
edit on 2015/11/25 by Metallicus because: sp

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: NateTheAnimator
a reply to: Metallicus

I guess people don't like having potential terrorists imported into their neighborhoods?

For real man? Islamic extremists make up such a small percentage(depending on the statistics you look at)of the Muslim community(which is close to 2 billion,extremists make anywhere from 14% to 0.0006% in other Muslim countries) and most of the Islamic terrorists are homegrown in europe.

Yet you brand all Muslim migrants as potential terrorists...

Well, give them 10-20 years living around a culture that isn't their own... That's what we mean by potential, aside from the possibility that 1-3 in each wave might be more than a refugee.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join