It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ten things you probably didn't know about contrails

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
artificialclouds.com...

1. Aircraft produce about 10 trillion cubic feet of water vapor annually.

2. Weather modification programs affect contrail cloud formation.

3. Weather modification programs burn silver iodide flares to induce precipitation.

4. Local governments hire the cloud seeding companies.

5. Countries worldwide use cloud seeding regularly.

6. Artificial clouds cool AND warm the Earth.

7. Artificial clouds can intensify storms.

8. In the US, artificial clouds tend to move eastward.

9. Artificial clouds destroy the ozone layer.

10. Cloud seeding flares contain toxic metallic aerosols.

You can find more explanations to each in the link.

But I did find the last one interesting.

Just like road flares, which also contain toxic metals, cloud seeding flares have to burn in wet, high-wind conditions.

Besides silver nitrate and potassium iodide (an inorganic salt chemical) cloud seeding flares contain incendiary chemicals and metals that are toxic to living things, including aluminum, strontium and magnesium.

Two of the big three always touted by chemtrail proponents are listed.

For what it's worth.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

So basically, because a site named "Artificialclouds" tells you 10 things about "Artificial clouds" it must be true.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SBargisen

well, they make sense with things I have learned as well. But if you find anything wrong, please bring it up. This is a discussion site after all.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I only see two specifically of contrails.
Where are the other eight?

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Dumbass

If you read the information at the link, it explains each one.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Any idea ND how often 'seeding flares' are used over the US for instance?

I had no idea cloud seeding was prevalent over the US, if it is.

Is it a common thing?

If you don't know off hand I can do my own research.

Research is how I came to doubt 'chem' trails.

Why can't ONE person shut all the skeptics up with a well documented, direct sampling?

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I know it's used in skiing areas for snow, and out west, but I honestly don't have much information on it other than the process.

I didn't know that it could affect contrails, but it kind of make sense when the altitude is high enough.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Why can't ONE person shut all the skeptics up with a well documented, direct sampling?

the world may never know. (like how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop)

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
It does make sense.

Thanks for the info

ETA: I am beginning to think we will never know intentionally, some people make a living selling 'chem' trails.

edit on 11 25 2015 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I am pretty sure cloud seeding is very active in the US. In Colorado Springs summer of 2012, almost every single day started out clear sunny and hot. Literally for weeks every other day there would be a straight grid across the sky for a couple hours before Noon. Then by afternoon the entire sky would be overcast.

Idk why they do it but they do and that means testing it as well.
edit on 25-11-2015 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

Literally for weeks every other day there would be a straight grid across the sky for a couple hours before Noon. Then by afternoon the entire sky would be overcast.

You do know what your describing is nothing close to cloud seeding, but what you are describing is this...

Those grid patterns are something to see.

Cloud seeding...

Idk why they do it but they do and that means testing it as well.

They know why they do it and they do test them...

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

For cloud seeding to be successful you have to clouds and the right conditions. The reason they do cloud seeding in the first place is to create rain.

ww2.kqed.org...

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   
There was a one or two hour special on weather control on tv 6 months or so after Katrina hit.....

they showed how they were steering it and had to choose who got the worst of it,....

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Is this a wind up dude?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrthumpy

Is this a wind up dude?

Just found something new and since nobody want's to post here, I figured I'd throw out a bone.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: network dudeI am going to disagree...contrails should dissipate within seconds...they do not linger for hours nor do they spread out and widen. Soil and water samples prove that nano-particulates of aluminum, barium and strontium are being found in very unsafe levels and especially on the west coast of the United States where spraying is the heaviest. Whistleblowers have come forward to say that this program is going on...it's called "geo-engineering" and it falls under the blanket of national security. Chemtrailing is being used in conjunction with ionospeheric heaters that heat up these metals thus enabling them to manipulate weather fronts and actually squash low level pressure systems while creating high pressure zones. They can make weak storms stronger while making strong storms weaker by spraying and heating up the atmosphere. This is a new toy being used by the military industrial complex in order to use weather as a force multiplier. Anyone that believes this phenomenal is a mere coincidence and by product of heavy airplane traffic is simply fooling themselves.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: dale8333
contrails should dissipate within seconds...they do not linger for hours nor do they spread out and widen.

This is entirely untrue. The amount of time contrails persist is totally dependent on local (to the contrail) atmospheric conditions.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: dale8333
a reply to: network dudeI am going to disagree...contrails should dissipate within seconds...they do not linger for hours nor do they spread out and widen.

Can you offer the scientific reason why that is? Contrails are man made cirrus clouds. They have existed since powered flight started. We have studied them since just about that long ago, and yes, they do persist when the conditinos are right.
This link explains all of that. Could you provide an equally credible link explaining why that's incorrect?

Soil and water samples prove that nano-particulates of aluminum, barium and strontium are being found in very unsafe levels and especially on the west coast of the United States where spraying is the heaviest.

But all those elements exist in nature. Aluminum is the most prevalent element IN nature. It makes up about 8% of the Earth's crust. And any soil samples could only show that those element are there, it surely cannot determine HOW they got there.

Whistleblowers have come forward to say that this program is going on...it's called "geo-engineering" and it falls under the blanket of national security.

Geo-engineering has been discussed for years, but as far as anyone has stated, it's not been implemented yet. SRM, or Solar Radiation Management, is meant to mimic a volcanic eruption. The sulfur they discussed spraying would be done at or above 50,000 feet, and likely be just as invisible as the sulfur from an eruption. It sure wouldn't look like contrails.
Here is the main guy who deals with geo-engineering. You might want to study up on him from real sites. (something without a donation button)

Chemtrailing is being used in conjunction with ionospeheric heaters that heat up these metals thus enabling them to manipulate weather fronts and actually squash low level pressure systems while creating high pressure zones. They can make weak storms stronger while making strong storms weaker by spraying and heating up the atmosphere. This is a new toy being used by the military industrial complex in order to use weather as a force multiplier. Anyone that believes this phenomenal is a mere coincidence and by product of heavy airplane traffic is simply fooling themselves.

It sounds like you think HAARP has something to do with this. HAARP was shut down, then given to the University of Fairbanks. So if you think HAARP controls weather, you can take a class and find out if that's really true. It isn't. HAARP heats the ionosphere in order to assist HF radio communications to produce what's called 'skip'.
Here is some informatoin on HAARP.

It sounds like you were taken in by the chemtrail meme. Most of what is discussed on chemtrail sites are lies that are easily proven to be such, but you do have to read other real sites to get that verification. And the usual tactic is to declare anyone who disagrees with chemtrails as a paid shill from "the establishment". Please don't' fall for that, and instead of worrying about the poster, worry about WHAT he posted.
edit on 29-11-2015 by network dude because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-11-2015 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance No, it's very much true. I am 52 years old and I have been a big time weather buff and have watched the skies for 40 plus years and planes never laid down the type of trails I have seen since I got interested in this topic over three years ago. It doesn't matter what time of the year it is...be it winter time or the dog days of Summer. We will go a week or two with no chemtrailing and then all of the sudden we are bombarded with it. There simply isn't that much jet traffic that can explain the amount of trails that are being laid down.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude Aluminum is found underneath the soil but the soil samples are being taken from the top layers and I beg to differ about the unsafe levels of barium and strontium being a natural part of the soil and the unsafe levels that are being detected in areas that are being heavily sprayed. Are you saying that aluminum, barium and strontium are also natural elements found in our drinking water and the unsafe levels thereof are just anamolies? You are simply fooling yourself to make yourself feel better if you buy that load of pablum.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join