It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYPD Anti-Jewish Harassment Of Fellow NYPD Officer Recorded

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Because the criticism tends to come from these major northeastern cities.

I get it

Instead of feeling like we're all one country - there is still this weird split - the south has this whole historical angle that it can't seem to escape no matter how much time goes by. I've noticed that it's difficult to pick on those stories coming out of the south without also feeling like you're attacking the entire region and all of it's people

I've lived my entire life in Colorado. I'm not saying there's no regional pride in the west or the Rocky Mountains - but it's not the same. I think when people in different areas of this country hear these kinds of stories - it's more about the story and less about where it comes from. When I read some of the nastier stories that happen here I don't cringe because I think somebody is judging my city, my state or me

My peeps are all originally from the east coast - specifically the NYC area. People up north and in the east are well aware - immigration and the mix of people has been an ongoing issue for ages. And ages...

People - what're you going to do?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

that kinda pisses me off too.

My great grandfather came through Ellis when my grandfather was 5. My mom tells stories about Pops sitting her on his lap nd singing the national anthem in his very thick accent. He was VERY proud to be an American. He settled in the Clearfield, PA area and raised his family there. Most of them still live in the general area.

The stories of him, and my experience with Mexican illegals, has given me a very favorable view of immigration in general.

ETA: the grandson of a Hungarian immigrant, living near the border in Texas....feels more identified with the culture of northern Mexico than American.
edit on 11/26/2015 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

The stories of him, and my experience with Mexican illegals, has given me a very favorable view of immigration in general.

Well - we're off topic now

So I'll just say this and then shut up about it :-)

I don't feel especially tied to anything here other than being an American - in the best sense

That being - I love so very, very much how this country really is about the mix

Which is why stories like the one in the OP are so depressing

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
If this kind of thing goes on right in the ranks, how are we to expect any kind of help to get it to stop out here in the " civilian " world?
Same thing goes on in the military too .

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
This story doesn't smell right, why would fellow officers bother slamming another officer, particularly a Jew. Reminds me of Jewish student caught putting swastikas on her own door. Zionist love anti-semitism, it empowers them in society,

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

So the recordings are faked?

And not for monetary gain but for Zionists?

Alrighty then.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend
This story doesn't smell right, why would fellow officers bother slamming another officer, particularly a Jew. Reminds me of Jewish student caught putting swastikas on her own door. Zionist love anti-semitism, it empowers them in society,

Ah, and the defense of Antisemitism begins. I'm surprised here on ATS that it got to the second page. Hating on Jews is second only to hating on straight white men.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: chuck258

A 150 million lawsuit David Attali has filed will determine if there has been Antisemitism, Gee if he gets that there might be some other semite people (muslums) that could have a massive pay day as well.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

If other groups are treated in that manner and present evidence then they absolutely deserve a massive payday. Why shouldn't they?

The NYPD is a city agency. If they are fostering a hostile work environment then they deserve to pay out. If they don't want to pay they can reorganize. Perhaps electing an actual mayor instead of a speech giving globetrotting super politician might be a way to start.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Djarums

NYPD obviously doesn't entice antisemitism nor can it really enforce human nature only try muzzle it. Perhaps they have an unwritten policy that officers should man up to internal conflicts with other officers. Instead of saying "Want me to shave my head?" he should have answered "Your wife thinks its fine" and that would have been the end of it.

Officer No. 1: "I hate that haircut."
Attali: "Want me to shave my head?"

I personally think any payments should come from the people charged for harassment not the public purse.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join