It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3 does not look like WW2 Compare the Two - WW3 is already Here.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: joho99

what win? not my idea, your assumption.

there's nothing remotely resembling a ww going on. there's little skirmishes not whole nations against nations directly at all. how the hell does ISIS equal most of the ME and which nations are we talking about?

lazy, lazy reasoning.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ringdingdong

Lazy reasoning?

World war 2 involved:

USA - UK - France - Germany - Italy - Northern Africa - USSR - Japan - Norway - Denmark - Poland etc etc.

But was called a WORLD WAR as soon as it went from:
UK - France - Germany - Italy - USSR - Norway - Denmark - Poland - etc.
To include USA.

This we have now includes:
UK - Denmark - France - Canada - USA - Jordan - Australia - Russia - Iran - Turkey - Iraq - Syria
I probably forgot some. But this is indeed a WORLD WAR.

+ china might get involved.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

demon?

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SBargisen

Nonsense! That list does not include countries who have declared war.

Lazy, lazy, lazy reasoning.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

So tell me again why this is NOT a world war?

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Cause the countries you mentioned aren't all at war. There are extreme groups operating in some countries which NATO is openly stated to be targeting. This does not include a single country as a whole.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Oh. So if one plane from Denmark is bombing, let's say Syria. Then Denmark isn't at war?
Alright. #Logic

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
WW3 is economic warfare.

See it yet?.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

You made it clear you're not about to be logical. No more communications with lazy reasoners.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
A world war is a war that is fought across the world. Most of the time this was only possible because the nations doing the fighting had Empires that spanned the world. During the Cold War it would have also have been possible because the West and the Soviet had client states across the entire world. Now? None of that exists.

A World War is not war that many nations are involved in one place. For example. the war on ISIS is not world war anymore than the Boxer Rebellion was despite the fact all the worlds great powers were involved.

Right now the world is pretty one sided. In Central and South America the Rio Pact is a military alliance of 18 nations including the US, Brazil, Argentina, Columbia and Chile. In Europe NATO/EU places almost all nations in the Western camp. In Africa NATO and the African Union have formed close ties with series of cooperation agreements bringing almost all of Africa into the Western Camp. In the mid East the US has Israel, the GCC and the Arab League. In Asia the US has treaties with Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Philippines, Thailand, South Korea and also close ties with Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Brunei, Taiwan, and growing ties with Vietnam and Myanmar. The US/India/Japan have also formed and unofficial alliance to contain China. That is most of the Planet one side.

The you have China who has Pakistan and North Korea as allies but, has distanced themselves as of late. China has an interest in the South China sea and beyond that it has zero interest in even considering military action.

Then you have Russia who has Assad and sliver of Syria he controls, Iran sort of when they have common interest, Venezuela which in in complete collapse.

And that is it for global power bases. So a while a large regional war would be possible a World War is not.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I made my statement, whether you like it or not doesn't make my statement illogical.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

I take my statement back of this being a world war.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Thanks for the Imput ! Check This out!

en.wikipedia.org...

Take a look at the Chart That lists all the Major Wars globally. The "War on terror" Is a significant Global Conflict, its in small pieces and will probably stay that way, small degrees until objectives are accomplished. Historians will definitely give it a few Chapters ...... if they are still around!!

Notice... "War On Terror" the Label its Given And it Does Not have A MAP Hmm Curious don't you think .
edit on 25-11-2015 by GnosticMountain because: more info

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
WORLD WAR 3 FOR DUMMIES

tomatobubble.com...

Funny Article there

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   
It is not a WW unless one of each factions decides to takeover each other territories. The majority of the war is going to be based on who has the most vehicles left to conquer(Tanks, planes, and navy).

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
A world war is a war that is fought across the world. Most of the time this was only possible because the nations doing the fighting had Empires that spanned the world. During the Cold War it would have also have been possible because the West and the Soviet had client states across the entire world. Now? None of that exists.

A World War is not war that many nations are involved in one place. For example. the war on ISIS is not world war anymore than the Boxer Rebellion was despite the fact all the worlds great powers were involved.

Right now the world is pretty one sided. In Central and South America the Rio Pact is a military alliance of 18 nations including the US, Brazil, Argentina, Columbia and Chile. In Europe NATO/EU places almost all nations in the Western camp. In Africa NATO and the African Union have formed close ties with series of cooperation agreements bringing almost all of Africa into the Western Camp. In the mid East the US has Israel, the GCC and the Arab League. In Asia the US has treaties with Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Philippines, Thailand, South Korea and also close ties with Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Brunei, Taiwan, and growing ties with Vietnam and Myanmar. The US/India/Japan have also formed and unofficial alliance to contain China. That is most of the Planet one side.

The you have China who has Pakistan and North Korea as allies but, has distanced themselves as of late. China has an interest in the South China sea and beyond that it has zero interest in even considering military action.

Then you have Russia who has Assad and sliver of Syria he controls, Iran sort of when they have common interest, Venezuela which in in complete collapse.

And that is it for global power bases. So a while a large regional war would be possible a World War is not.

Plus, we have mad extra-alien powers.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: GnosticMountain

Historians are beginning to consider the First and Second World War as a single conflict, which means that the Cold War was really World War II. The current era will probably end up being called "The Wars of Diminishing American Hegemony" or something.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Understand this, I am not trying to Thump-the-Bible

I am only pointing to Prophetic words, which in my mind is vastly different than the stuff flung around by main-stream-Religions...

the 'Spirit-of-the-Times'...The Here And Now, in 2016 is not a WW3 or even a pre-WW3 scenario...
Prophecy calls this Time/Era ) AKA: zeitgeist)... ' Beginning of Sorrows '

the following prophetic quote is only part of a long prophecy of worldly conditions at the end-of-the-age:

And ye shall hear of wars and rumors of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

All these are the beginning of sorrows...

the world conditions will continue to deteriorate until 'brother-fights-brother'/civil wars everywhere...and other civil/geo-political issues, military maneuvers, natural disasters, all get dumped on mankind in a continual series of ill fortune/punishment/collapse of civilizations

the only world war which will come about will be the combined conflagration we will separate as the Gog-Magog battle & the Armageddon battle

so all the asymmetric warfare being waged at the present by many participants against others ---
does not constitute a World-War 3, but only a world at War

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
WW3 is economic warfare.

See it yet?.

Its not a true war without people invading each other. You can't call it a war when all your looking at is a computer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join