It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay, the wifes phone? It's, it's possessed!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: horseplay
I would give you 10 stars if I could. That was my exact thought.

If there wasn't a spirit under that table there would be by the time my mother pulled me out!

a reply to: randyvs
Good luck with the Wifey. Hope she doesn't kill anyone! Tell her thank you sooo much!!!
And I hope you find the answer. It seems so strange that it doesn't show on your phone. You would think dust would show on both

edit on 11/25/2015 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

And I hope you find the answer. It seems so strange that it doesn't show on your phone. You would think dust would show on both

Yep, that's what I'm say'n. There's nothing there for the naked eye or
any other device as far as I know. And I'll tell her.
edit on Rpm112515v09201500000024 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
That's dust flooting around. You can see it because the flashlight is on.

Same here on my phone ... nothing unusual.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I have a damaged left eye. I was shot in it with a pellet gun at age 13. I am now 50. My eye has what can best be described as having another pupil in it, ( or a hole), in sunny times I can see this quite clearly and have for 37 yrs. The thing is, if its dust then why do the particles all have their own path and some go up-down sideways, diagonal etc. if it was dust it would all move in a completely different way. Like a bunch of flies they all have an independent path that is not relative to any of the others.

Have had numerous tests etc and the best that was offered was an eye patch or contact lense that was completely blacked out so no light could get through and make sight in the left eye non-existant.

Look at the path to see if they coincide with each other or are in fact on an individual path with no influence externally.

I also see lots of them and all together and not on their own like in the vid. They are slow moving and on individual paths.

edit on 25-11-2015 by chewi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Daalder

Okay, your welcome to think that but, I get to
ask you to please prove that to me so, I can wrap
this puppy up? If you can't prove it, or even show
me one example of dust acting like this and iluminating
in this manner? Then I'm allowed to say, it's more likely
fledgling spirits being released from hell to prepare for
the final battle against God almighty at armeggeddon.
Then it is dust.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: chewi

Wow dude, I cringed reading your reply. I'm so sorry for
your pain and suffering. I was hoping to find someone
like yourself who was able to see this phenomena in
their vision. Because it just seems for sure be a slight
tweak some where that enables the sight of these floaters,
what ever they are? But your story, kinda takes the wind
out of that sail. For dust to suddenly iluminate and make it
self visible and suddenly act way out of character all at the
same time in succession? Tell me that isn't prepostrous?
edit on Rpm112515v11201500000042 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
The pain left years ago. No suffering and sometimes it was a novelty for me to have what some people thought was different coloured eyes. I really cant open me left eye when it is sunny as it is like having an halogen shone into my eye and gives massive headaches but I thought as a kid it made me look like James dean with 1 eye closed. lol

David Bowie has exactly the same eye trauma I have but not as severe.

Back on topic. I can see a whole room of 'dust' when the lighting is right and each and every bit of 'dust' has its own path.
I don't think its spirits but it is unusual and I can spend hours looking but end up with a big headache so I just close my eye now.

edit on 25-11-2015 by chewi because: bad sight

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: chewi

Back on topic. I can see a whole room of 'dust' when the lighting is right and each and every bit of 'dust' has its own path.
I don't think its spirits but it is unusual and I can spend hours looking but end up with a big headache so I just close my eye now.

That's the thing though, everything has dust on it, and just sits there unless disturbed, which it is most of the time.
Since the OP mentions 'floaters',
I was pulling off a piece of toilet roll one day just where a bit of sunlight was playing, and just by tearing it there was a cloud of dust came off the roll, and it was everywhere...just one tiny piece of toilet roll! Cameras catch that sort of thing all the time, you see it in 'pristine' TV studios often all shapes and sizes, and if up close and out of focus, wraith like. If you had an infra red camera you see much more, fog looks like a snowstorm, you can see all the individual particles of moisture, and also see the night life bugs whizzing back and forth huge in comparison to the fog particles, if outside you don't see much at all except round a lightbulb.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy
Yes but the 'dust I see is all moving independently and not together.
the best way to explain it would be like a room of water with tiny particles swimming on separate paths. I have even opened doors and created draughts that have no effect on them. It got so as I thought it was in my eye and not external. I don't see the odd one but a room full of them. Individual moving near each other in opposite and different directions.

It is true and opthalmists could not explain and that's why they wanted to block the light to my left eye.
I really do know what dust is and how it behaves and settles.
I spent most of my teens watching them.
Draughts do not effect them. I am not saying they are anything just telling you what I see and not selling anything.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: chewi
The reason I refused to block the sight in my eye is because of perception. My vision has lost 30% range(width). close one eye and you will understand.
They also move very slowly.

edit on 25-11-2015 by chewi because: add more

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
since its not happening always, lets use occams razor: try different settings and note when it happens, and when not.

by different settings i mean:

electrical lights on/off
tv on/off
candles burnin/not burning
windows open/closed
people in the room/ or not including camera-operator
dog in the room/not
daytime/nighttime

on a side note, if it is something spiritual i think it s nothing malevolent, judging by the dogs non-reaction.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

on a side note, if it is something spiritual i think it s nothing malevolent, judging by the dogs non-reaction.

An excellent point you have there. Did the TV on anf off thing just last night.
You did look at both videos right ? One is day and the other is night.
I wouldn't be sensationalizing at all to say that, when they aren't present,
the atmosphere is completely different. Still waiting for the next observation
and still without a clue.

edit on Rpm112715v51201500000056 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join