It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia wants anti-IS alliance with US.Sorry doomsdayers .

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
a reply to: Revolution9

I do not agree even slightly with that statement.

So none of his political opponents have met with somewhat suspicious deaths . OK .

You're thinking under the assumption that no one would be in the business of making Putin look like the bad guy .

I know he has a shady past as do most world leaders . I will wait for proof before I judge crimes of political leaders. I don't care which country they come from. Show me solid proof and I will Form an opinion.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
This doesn't change anything. Merely lip service to the masses.

For starters, it seems pretty well reported that Russia wasn't dropping sorties on IS but rather Syrian Rebels and Turkmen (possibly). It was reported in both Russia and the West that IS controls no territory in that area.

It seems to me Russia was targeting the so called "moderate" or anti-Assad forces which Turkey feels obligated to protect.

Now Russia says "let's build a coalition!" Knowing full well that our end goal and their end goal differ greatly. Russia will not stop bombing moderates I suspect, not after this incident at least. And NATO will not work with Russia if Russia doesn't stop bombing moderates. Quite the pickle.

whats the term for that? catch 22 i think, russia does this alot. seems like its mostly for show, that or they are actually trying to back us/nato into a corner and force them to actually help Russia accomplish their goals.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

This #s better then Days Of Our Lives! .....or so I've heard.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

i know right! im glad i got on ats today. lots of good ideas floating around.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join