It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ugly truth about Turkey and their dirty dirty hands....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   
So it is not as if those of us who have been paying attention will be surprised by any of the following, the criminal track record of the Turkish government, however this well sourced article is a good place to start for those interested in the covert support of Daesh that Turkey is complicit in, I will simply take highlights, each of these lead to numerous articles that most will be unaware of. Where to begin....where to begin.

ISIS survives largely because Turkey allows it to, the evidence

Keeping the supply lines open... check

In a recent article in the Guardian, Professor David Graeber of the London School of Economics stated how “Back in August, the YPG, fresh from their victories in Kobani and Gire Spi, were poised to seize Jarablus, the last Isis-held town on the Turkish border that the terror organisation had been using to resupply its capital in Raqqa with weapons, materials, and recruits – Isis supply lines pass directly through Turkey.” Graeber added: “Commentators predicted that with Jarablus gone, Raqqa would soon follow. Erdoğan reacted by declaring Jarablus a “red line”: if the Kurds attacked, his forces would intervene militarily – against the YPG. So Jarablus remains in terrorist hands to this day, under de facto Turkish military protection.”

This is one example where we see how important continuing the support of Daesh is accomplished, they make damn sure that their supply routes are able to stay open, the Kurds of northern Syria, Iraq and their counterparts in Turkey have been fighting Daesh intensely since the begin, the main support they have been getting is coming straight from Erdogan and his corrupt government.

Supplying these monsters with passports as well as medical treatment.... check

According to journalist, Nafeez Ahmed: “Earlier this year, the Turkish daily Today’s Zaman reported that “more than 100,000 fake Turkish passports” had been given to ISIS. Erdogan’s government, the newspaper added, “has been accused of supporting the terrorist organization by turning a blind eye to its militants crossing the border and even buying its oil… Based on a 2014 report, Sezgin Tanrıkulu, deputy chairman of the main opposition Republican People’s Party (CHP) said that ISIS terrorists fighting in Syria claimed to have been treated in hospitals in Turkey.”

Documentation of Turkish military sending missiles, mortar and anti-aircraft ammunition to "al-qaeda" ....check

Dr Ahmed adds: “In January, authenticated official documents of the Turkish military were leaked online, showing that Turkey’s intelligence services (MIT) had been caught in Adana by military officers transporting missiles, mortars and anti-aircraft ammunition via truck “to the al-Qaeda terror organisation” in Syria. According to other ISIS suspects facing trial in Turkey, the Turkish national military intelligence organization (MIT) had begun smuggling arms, including NATO weapons to jihadist groups in Syria as early as 2011.

More transfer of weapons and dare I say it, the CIA is involved!? .... check

Finally, Dr. Ahmed shows how consistent transfers of CIA-Gulf-Turkish arms supplies to ISIS have been fully documented through analysis of weapons serial numbers by the UK-based Conflict Armament Research (CAR), whose database on the illicit weapons trade is funded by the EU and Swiss Federal Department of Foreign Affairs.

Assisting with recruitment of Daesh....check

• OdaTV reports that Takva Haber serves as a propaganda outlet for ISIS to recruit Turkish-speaking individuals in Turkey and Germany. The address where this propaganda website is registered corresponds to the address of a school called Irfan Koleji, which was established by Ilim Yayma Vakfi, a foundation that was created by Erdogan and Davutoglu, among others. It is thus claimed that the propaganda site is operated from the school of the foundation started by AKP members.

This is but a small fraction of the exposure Turkey has gotten over the years, all of it is the same story, actively engaged in funding, arming, training, and supplying Daesh with routes directly into Syria and Iraq the same. Now is it truly any wonder why they would be so irritated with the gains that the Syrian Army has been making, with the assistance of Russia in decimating there 5 year attempt to destroy Syria.

I suppose it is worth noting they are a NATO state and the question must be asked, are they doing this of their own initiative or are they simply following orders!? I tend to believe the latter.

And imagine, this is simply one border, the Syrian people have also been invaded from Jordan, the Golan Heights after Isreal opened the gates and started sending them over, and crippled Iraq

Also this does not even begin to get into the other notorious exporter of terrorism Saudi Arabia

Would like to note, as vector99 has pointed out below this website also does do satire, however this article was written by David L. Phillips and is not satirical!

Including for credibility of information

David L. Phillips is currently Director of the Program on Peace-building and Rights at Columbia University’s Institute for the Study of Human Rights. Phillips has worked as a senior adviser to the United Nations Secretariat and as a foreign affairs expert and senior adviser to the U.S. Department of State.

David L Phillips profile

edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130amWednesday2 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   
In the upper right corner of that source it says

online investigative research & satire

Emphasis mine.
edit on 25-11-2015 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Worth noting, take it for what you will, the linked articles within this appears to put it on the side of online investigative research I have edited the OP to reflect your concern or satire, take note of the author if you wish.

The satire aspect is that little tab all the way to the right, the rest is researched material on a variety of topics, as far as I can tell

An example of what I mean is this, from the article

• An ISIS commander told The Washington Post on August 12, 2014: “Most of the fighters who joined us in the beginning of the war came via Turkey, and so did our equipment and supplies.”

Followed link to Washington post article

Yusaf, the Islamic State commander who traveled to Reyhanli from Syria for an interview with The Washington Post, suggested that the group had the Turks to thank in part for its current success.

“We used to have some fighters — even high-level members of the Islamic State — getting treated in Turkish hospitals,” he said. “And also, most of the fighters who joined us in the beginning of the war came via Turkey, and so did our equipment and supplies.”
edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130amWednesday3 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Then there was that report of the Libyans firing on/ sinking a Turkish ship in their waters a while back?

The scenario of involvement with the CIA IS 'possible' as the apparent agendas of Obama may align re Isis. However, there is no doubt that the Turkish leader hate the U.S. with a passion and running their own agenda within any co-operation with the CIA wouldn't surprise.

In the case of trying to force a Russian-NATO confrontation and perhaps even a major war would have Isis in an orgasmic delight. Europe, Russia and the U.S. flattened in a global fracas would leave whatever that is left in Islamic hands.

I highly doubt the U.S. has a hand in shooting down the SU-24.

I am NOT siding with Russia at all on this one. Their just as slimy as Turkey in my estimation.

Agreed with the OP on Turkey. Add them to the list.....if you hadn't already.

edit on 25-11-2015 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-11-2015 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Turkey's involvement as NATO's thugs is long documented within the work of Sibel Edmonds and the information she has brought forth on Operation Gladio B, she has done much to expose the corruption she has come across. She used to be the Turkish translator for the FBI. Here is a nice intro video to some of that info. Enjoy!

edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130amWednesday6 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

America backs up Turkey because they have a covert operation in play and Turkey’s geopolitical evil is in tune with it.

The only thing to do here is hope Russia kicks ass in Syria and the Syrian Arab Army takes back the land lost to Turkey’s puppet terrorists

This is why Obama is so light on ISIS

Amazing the MSM doesn’t see this

They don’t want to see it

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Aye agreed my friend, I think that one of the other things we have going for us is the internal revolution that will over power the oppressive police state. A friend of mine is from Syrian and has told me far more about their internal politics then we will ever hear about over here in the west. Our talks have led me to have hope that the Erdogon governments days are numbered. From the fake election, to the attacks on opposition rallies for peace, to what happened recently with the attempted assassination of the other political groups leader, I think the mans hubris will be his downfall.

One can only hope!

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   

I think the long-term goal is for Turkey to (eventually) combine forces with I.S. and Saudi Arabia, along with other Sunni-Arab states, to create a "New Islamic Caliphate" with size & power bigger than the EU.

And THAT'S when WW3 will REALLY begin.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Robotswilltakeover

An interesting theory Robots!

It is hard to comprehend the logic that has led to the creation of this force. They all seem to have similar goals, but my belief is that each and everyone of these countries you listed are simply pawns, perhaps rook/knight may be a better metaphor.

Naturally enough I believe the puppetmasters are the same as they always have been, those banksters of Europe/US and their counterparts in Israel... reminds me of the story of a letter from Albert Pike to Mazzini- which seems to have been "debunked" written in 1871 that described the three coming world wars. Letter found here

I tend to see the world from a spiritual perspective, this being the case we have had the build up and consolidation of power over the past century by some very nefarious forces, who had some very nefarious plans. Personally I think there is a lot of things that have been happening in the background that have ruined these plans and what we get fed through the media is their attempt to continue instilling us with fear.

Sadly WW3 has already existed for the poor souls of the middleast who have been pawns, I do not claim to know how the scales will come to balance but I do believe they will. In the end good conquers evil!
edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmWednesday11 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   

That Albert Pike letter to Mazzini was "supposedly" debunked. It's quite possible that it's legit.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Robotswilltakeover

I tend to agree with you on its legitimacy!

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   
More on Turkish Support for ISIS
www.danielpipes.org...
edit on 26-11-2015 by all2human because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join