It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons – A Disgrace to Humanity

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

That's not what I"m saying. What I'm saying is the actions of those in the past do not necessarily reflect on the actions of those now.

Again :

- Should we condemn ALL catholics from the actions taken by a select few? Would it be appropriate to say Catholicism is a disgrace?
- Should we condemn ALL muslims based on the actions of a minority of their group? Would it be appropriate to say Islam is a disgrace?
- Should we condemn ALL germans based on the actions of a minority in WW2?
- Should we condemn ALL freemasons based on the actions of a minority?
- Should we condemn ALL police officers based on the actions of a minority?
...etc...

I'm not avoiding the issue -- many people who were Freemasons did bad things and some today do as well. That does not reflect the ideology of Freemasonry. That's all I'm saying.

And finally, I don't see any phallus references in Freemasonry. But your obvious expertise in phallus matters seems to say otherwise - please can you give some examples so I can research on where these are?

edit on 25-11-2015 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Another witch hunt ...
... when all else fails blame Masons for all the ills in the world ...

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

Hooray another group we can burn!! burn the masons burn the masons la la la la laaaaaa!.

Just a boys club wanting to escape their other halfs while doing a bit of good in the community.

But yeah lets believe they burn and eat babies!! so we can have a good burning!!!.

Burn burn burn let the masons burrrrrrn! tra la la.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis
The only thing that is a disgrace is that more Masons haven't been involved with their communities.

The whole Titanic thing is a fabrication of some author from some rag. All he did was see that there have been been notable and famous Freemasons and then drew conclusions. Nothing from the release of names suggests a cover up, but in England, its all about the Mason bashing and witch-hunts. Just because there have been some famous Freemasons, doesn't mean they were "engineering history," that's assuming things not in evidence. People assume that Freemasonry, as in the fraternity, has some all-powerful guiding hand in the daily affairs of its members. It doesn't. Nor does it meddle in the affairs of governments to cause change in economic or society.

Everyone has a right to privacy and I don't get this obsession with knowing who's who in Freemasonry. Secretive is such a bad descriptor, I'd say that private is more accurate. If we were secretive, you wouldn't know where we meet, when we meet, and we wouldn't have websites with tons of information. We display emblems because we're proud to be Freemasons as well as members of other groups.

Freemasonry isn't a cult: www.abovetopsecret.com...

To jump to the conclusion that we are "circumventing the law and manipulating history" is conjecture. Your scrutiny is an assumption and often the conspiracy theories are based on false information, misconceptions, and downright lies. In all of the stories and discussions of bad Masons, those have only demonstrated a fraction of a percentage of the fraternity at a given time.

What is there to explain? You're reading into something that isn't there.

Plus a lot of these names were already published on various sites, but the author is concluding that because they were Freemasons, they must have been involved with malevolent and nefarious activities to deceive the world and manipulate history. It's a non-sequitur if I ever saw one.

I am proud to be in the same fraternity as many of those men (some of them I don't recognize outright because I'm not a Brit).

You don't want "suspicions vindicated," you want your biases confirmed, but even if the facts cleared Freemasonry you'd still be suspicious because that is your nature.

As a private organization, we have no need to be "open and transparent."

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

OMG a Mason BURN HIM!!!. Don't read what he says and learn what actual freemasonry is about just BURN HIM!!.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Tindalos2013
Not really. It is a variation of the Great Seal of the USA, which itself was finalized by Charles Thomson who was Secretary of the Congress, a Latin instructor, and not a Freemason (sadly). The only Freemason on any of the 4 committees was Ben Franklin who was on the 1st committee and whose design was rejected.

What's wrong with putting the Great Seal on the back of the One Dollar Bill?

Founding Fathers and Freemasonry: www.travelingtemplar.com...

Why is it people like you assume that if a Freemason is involved with something, it's bad?

LOL Nowhere do we take an oath to lie. I'd say the psychopathy is with those who persistently lie like anti-Masons.

Low level? LMAO! I doubt you even know how the 175+ Grand Lodges around the world work, how the various appendant/concordant bodies work, and really how rank/position is determined in the fraternity. I'm guessing you read some propaganda on some site and you just mindlessly repeat it.

Ironically enough, the real Doc Holiday was a Freemason.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Do you have any links/info on your site to the Bavarian Illuminati and their association with Masonary?

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Here is a comprehensive list of famous freemasons. I am proud to be in company of such great men.
www.ranker.com...

You think we rule the world, yet assume you can say bad things about us? Aren't you afraid of being killed by our Death squads?

Ask anything you want. There are very few things we cannot tell you. If I get an answer I obligated myself not to answer, I will refer you to the Google.

You want to know the secrets so bad, ask.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   
The masons on ATS sick to death of all the baby burning myths (or are they?) made this thread so you can ask em stuff.

Alas as I learnt they don't do orgies

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

The Illuminati infiltrated Freemasonry in the early days of it's inception to gain membership. It was something George Washington was against, and wrote about it. Sadly, the Illuminati disbanded shortly after and wasn't able to keep their ideals together.

I feel that if the bulk of ATS knew what the Bavarian Illuminati actually stood for, they would join them if they could.
But like Freemasons, what they actually are is rarely understood.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   
There's nothing wrong with secrecy: www.travelingtemplar.com...

Keeping a secret is not the same as lying.

No man is perfect, and Washington, as revered as he is, was still just a man.

In the Lodge there is no "sword ceremony" that I'm aware of. In the Commandery of Knights Templar, Council of Knight Masons, Order of St. Thomas, Red Cross of Constantine (only a few officers), Knights Preceptor, Knights of the York Cross of Honor, we use swords (I may have missed a few groups who use swords, but those are the ones who come to mind).

a reply to: noonebutme
It does get pricey.

Each Grand Lodge and Lodge varies, but you turn in a petition, a time has to elapse for a committee to meet with you, the committee then reports on you, the Lodge ballots, and, if it is favorable, you'll receive the degrees.

The odds? Well, as most Freemasons are good men and those that are bad are minuscule minority and don't represent the entirety of Freemasonry. Your cry of corruption is baseless.

The ones who seem to obsessed with the phallus are anti-Masons and conspiracy theorists. They see dick everywhere.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet

Do you have any links/info on your site to the Bavarian Illuminati and their association with Masonary?

check this out.
www.illuminatirex.com...

A member/former member here did this. Conspiracy Nut. (has a squirrel for his avitar) and he is not a freemason.
but he has talent.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
The masons on ATS sick to death of all the baby burning myths (or are they?) made this thread so you can ask em stuff.

Thing is, they ignite so fast there's no enjoyment...

Alas as I learnt they don't do orgies

Well, I can say I go to PLENTY of orgies....sadly, I'm the only one there as the rest of the brethren think I'm a perv, but hey-ho.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
your “brotherhood” is also being accused of completely engineering at least 200 years of British history.

Oh! I see. I never understood why Britain has had such a widespread positive cultural influence on the world. That would explain it I guess.
edit on 2015 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

link   

edit on 2015 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

link   

Have you ever thought of getting together with a few Mason ATS members and making up a cock and bull story just to mess with folk? I would be soooo tempted.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   
TPTB = the people to blame

The closest thing is this article, "The 1782 Congress of Wilhelmsbad": www.travelingtemplar.com...

I'm working on some Illuminati based ones, but with Grad school, many of my lengthy posts are on the back burner right now.

a reply to: boymonkey74
LOL It's crossed my mind.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

That's not what I"m saying. What I'm saying is the actions of those in the past do not necessarily reflect on the actions of those now.

Again :

- Should we condemn ALL catholics from the actions taken by a select few? Would it be appropriate to say Catholicism is a disgrace?
- Should we condemn ALL muslims based on the actions of a minority of their group? Would it be appropriate to say Islam is a disgrace?
- Should we condemn ALL germans based on the actions of a minority in WW2?
- Should we condemn ALL freemasons based on the actions of a minority?
- Should we condemn ALL police officers based on the actions of a minority?
...etc...

I'm not avoiding the issue -- many people who were Freemasons did bad things and some today do as well. That does not reflect the ideology of Freemasonry. That's all I'm saying.

And finally, I don't see any phallus references in Freemasonry. But your obvious expertise in phallus matters seems to say otherwise - please can you give some examples so I can research on where these are?

I rather think you are being trolled my friend.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74
Honestly, I don't think we need to -- there's more than enough b*llocks out there to last years.

Besides, I couldn't make up some of these stories, no matter how hard I tried

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join