It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drudge tweets to have proof of US arming ISIS. It is time to march on Washington!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
You mean the ISIS clockmakers don't have the technology and means to build the TOW missile they used to shoot down the Russian rescue helicopter?

Yeah, those AMERICAN MADE TOW missiles.
They also have stinger missiles from us.
It's the reason those men died in Benghazi.
They were trying to get the ground-to-air missiles back.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
An important point....

In fact, Drudge seems to have felt that the Tweet is so explosive that wiped his Twitter clean, deleting all previous tweets and leaving this single new Tweet standing by itself in his feed.

www.westernjournalism.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Though strangely the Vice president has made statements along these lines admitting that ISIS was supported by the Gulf States

Is Obama secretly trying to tell us he knows what’s going down through the VP?

Of course Obama has to play ball and would never go against the masters plans…or he wouldn’t last

Just ruminating on this possibility I don’t believe it myself but it is odd that Biden would admit to this

Biden’s admission: US allies armed ISIS

www.wsws.org...

Referring to Turkey, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, Biden said, “They were so determined to take down Assad and essentially have a proxy Sunni-Shia war, what did they do? They poured hundreds of millions of dollars and tens, thousands of tons of weapons into anyone who would fight against Assad—except that the people who were being supplied were al Nusra and al Qaeda and the extremist elements of jihadis coming from other parts of the world.”

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
You mean the ISIS clockmakers don't have the technology and means to build the TOW missile they used to shoot down the Russian rescue helicopter?

Yeah, those AMERICAN MADE TOW missiles.
They also have stinger missiles from us.
It's the reason those men died in Benghazi.
They were trying to get the ground-to-air missiles back.

Thanks for your post. I now have my answer why the Obama administration is so reluctant to take action against ISIS and will not even begin to use the term "Radical Islamic Group" . They created them. Thanks for reminding me of Benghazi . Also , that would be the reason Obama ordered the troops from Iraq w/o time either destroy or transport their weapons or equipment. They were ordered to bury them in the sand.Thats how they wound up with all those humvees and vehicles. Just think , how many Abrahams , Strikers, and possibly aircraft we may left there.All ISIS had to do for some very good weapons were just pick them up from the armory...

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SergeantSmoke

I absolutely hear that.

How do you think I feel, knowing for years what you now
know and feel? Getting pummeled every time I try to warn
people. I thought often about trying to do something but,
why just become another nut case for the media to
sensatinalize and everyone else to guawk at and label?
No blood on me tho, having never participated in the electoral
process ever and never no way. We may be a bit different there.
But three years old? I demand you keep your ass tahome!

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Drudge wouldn't SAY he has proof, if he doesn't really have proof.
The question is WHEN it comes out.
When it does come out...it will be BIG.

Unless Obama gets Drudge "Breitbarted".....

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SergeantSmoke
I'm posting from my phone so I dont even give a crap on posting the image right now but Drudge tweeted "The shocking truth is unfolding, the U.S. had been arming ISIS." Up until now there hasn't been mainstream concrete proof. Once it's out I believe people are going to be FIRED up. I'm not an extremist but I am shaking I am so piseed off. I will not stand for this and I hope America wakes up and pitchforks and torches come to Washington! I will not stand for this! It's time we take our country back from this evil!

It's well known that we're arming ISIS. We arm them in Syria then they turn around and join ISIS in Libya and Iraq with our weapons and money.

Do you know why it's happening? It's because US foreign policy is a disaster and it's a problem that isn't just related to the administration. States, Congress, and the Pentagon have all been caught negotiating their own foreign policy around the President in recent years. The President charts a new direction every 4 years. The MIC wants us to create conflict so they can arm both sides (and that's a significant factor in our employment numbers). It's a complete disaster.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Drudge tweet: "A shocking truth is unfolding: America has been arming ISIS..."

I know this has been said many times, but how is this shocking? It's widely known. Right down to the Toyota trucks. Where has this "drudge" noob been the past year? What a complete and utter pillock!

I've been more surprised and shocked after a morning number 2.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   
OP....A Friendly warning. Wording is extremely important.

I have your back. We have a vote. Let's use it.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Is it any surprise to anyone? This story broke 10 months ago and was largely ignored by the MSM

Is leader admits funding from US

Everyone and their uncle knows the truth, between confessions like this and the Toyota hilux trucks shipped to ISIS sorry "moderates" and Biden basically confessing that the money/weapons sent the went to Al qaeda Al Nusra front and "other" terrorists as he put it. The fact that the US citizens are not marching in Washington shows that they don't care that their government funds animals like ISIS as long as it's kept away from their own country. "ut sementem feceris ita metes"

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   

The Obama admin knew in 2012 (also when Hilary was still SoS) that the rebels in Syria were made up of "Al-Qaeda In Iraq," the muslim brotherhood, and salifist extremists...yet knowing this they still sent them $500 MILLION DOLLARS and weapons. Obama and anyone else in our government in on this should be tried for treason.
edit on 11/25/2015 by AnonymousMoose because: derp

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   
A lot of people in this thread don't seem to understand that there are at least four different factions fighting in Syria. Syrian rebels are ISIS now? Assad is our friend? Next thing you know, people are going to be saying that Russia is bombing ISIS.

Syria is the one place on Earth where there is barely a tangible level of 'good guys' versus 'bad guys'. Al-Qaeda isn't ISIS and they aren't the Syrian rebels, they're also not the Assad regime, they are fighting though.

I have serious doubts about the US arming ISIS. I don't have no doubts that weapons that we've provided in the proxy war, in addition to the weapons and support we've provided the joke of an Iraqi army, have found their way to ISIS.

Drudge just stirring sh*t because his job is, literally, making headlines.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I wouldn't find such a revelation shocking, but i find it a little odd that this is the first and only tweet from this Twitter account. Sure it was set up years ago, verified and has like 350k followers... but that seems a little strange to me. Nothing has occurred in the last 5 years that he felt he should tweet about and all of a sudden.. this? And you would think after 21 hours there would be some follow up on the actual site he makes money off from.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: slip2break
I wouldn't find such a revelation shocking, but i find it a little odd that this is the first and only tweet from this Twitter account. Sure it was set up years ago, verified and has like 350k followers... but that seems a little strange to me. Nothing has occurred in the last 5 years that he felt he should tweet about and all of a sudden.. this? And you would think after 21 hours there would be some follow up on the actual site he makes money off from.

He deleted all his previous tweets to emphasize this one.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: slip2break

He deleted all his previous tweets to emphasize this one.

That didn't even cross my mind... as that is a silly use of the medium. It is akin to owning a tv station and flashing a still image of something for a minute then only playing static forever. Twitter is about flooding people with a message and not just whispering something.

In the past, he has used the website in this manner-- putting a headline up for hours, that wasn't one of the usual news links, but just a static huge line of text surrounded by the alarm graphic. Until it appears on the site, I am doubtful as to the authorship of the claim.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: wildb
a reply to: SergeantSmoke

Nothing new, nothing will happen, America is asleep..

I think when obama and clinton admitted that they were arming rebel forces, the cat was out of the bag. But this also has me worried because notice how they are saying now "The U.S " that means all of us.

Why do I stress that out? Because I feel that the U.S is gonna take the fall for what foreign entities did. Because lets be honest here, the Federal Reserve IS a foreign entity.

The correct term would be "The Feds". NOT the U.S. The U.S should always be separate from the Federal Reserve when it comes to these accusations because its the truth.

The U.S did not arm ISIS, the FEDS did. As in The Federal Reserve bank and all their elites.

Guys try to use the correct term because whether you believe it or not, the united states is being FRAMED as a whole by people who hated the U.S in the first place and what it stands for.

This is what my gut feeling tells me. But good for drudge at least for trying to put something out there, but i wish he used the term "Feds" instead of U.S.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Drudge's Twitter probably got hacked by IS, Anon, or some government alphabet.

This thread's a whole lotta...something based on a whole lotta...nothing so far, isn't it?

Kinda like a sandbox at the playground.

*Shrugs
edit on 11/25/2015 by ~Lucidity because: phone tissues

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
ummmm .... wtf is 'drudge' ?

doesn't tweet much does he

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigyin
ummmm .... wtf is 'drudge' ?

doesn't tweet much does he

All you do is have to read 4 posts above yours.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I am with all those people posting all the evidence that supports that the Obama administration is arming ISIS. What I see as the potential difference maker is if Drudge has something so easy and elementary to understand a huge Smoking Gun if you will, that the people we try to show this evidence to in everyday life will be struck like a bolt of lightning.

We live in such an Idiocracy where cognitive dissonance strikes if any effort is required by those who have an attention span of less than four seconds. It's hard to go show grandma and cousin Frank a lengthy leaked intelligence report showing the links to ISIS at the holiday dinner party. Also, with regard to showing our friends and family the Toyota trucks with a Texas plumbing company's contact info on the side, the plausable deniability of "we were trying to arm the moderates, but they got whipped and their equipment got pillaged" is enough for those that even are capable of congnitively going that far.

Another difference here is the audience of "The Drudge Report."I believe this audience to be a bit different than the yahoo news folks looking for the next story on the Kardashians. Based off the comments on his Facebook page when they release some kind of pop culture fluffy news they generally receive a lot of disdained feedback. These readers would hypothetically be the most likely of the "mainstream" who would excercise their right to assemble. Of course I could be wrong, it's just my personal observation over the years. /fingers crossed

edit on 25-11-2015 by SergeantSmoke because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-11-2015 by SergeantSmoke because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join