It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

steven greer: new 4 hour talk, with insights into black projects, free energy & more

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Wasn't there a TV series about him "Top Greer"?

The title of course can be interpreted in a number of different ways.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: urasoul

Red light.

mobile.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
OK, guys. Should I post the moth or let it ride?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Go for it.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
Wasn't there a TV series about him "Top Greer"?

The title of course can be interpreted in a number of different ways.

ha ha very good

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

it won't matter

but yeah, post that bad boy!

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

Go for it.

As per: Greer's Angelic Being. This was posted on one of Greer's web sites for a time, taken down after the many derisive comments. I saw it there myself. The explanation was that it was done by an over-zealous intern, but the context at the time was in reference to Greer's camping trips where he would charge several hundred dollars a head to go "camping" and "vector in" UFOs by playing music and setting up some strobe lights. He would say things like the hooting of owls were aliens in the darkness. Greer's techniques have been refined over the years, or become more outrageous, depending on how you look at it. He now says we cannot see the aliens because we are not well enough refined. In any case, from history, and for old time's sake, I present you with MOTHRA!

edit on 11/24/2015 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: urasoul
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance
if you can provide proof of that, we can discuss your ideas.

Greer claims he briefed Ex-CIA Director James Woolsey on the UFO / ET reality , Woolsey says different.

There is good reason why you see negativity toward Steven Greer on UFO forums , it's because people have learned over the years that he's a fantasist who's only real interest is making money from the subject and those dumb enough to pay for his many schemes

in any case, i recommend his latest 4 hour presentation on youtube

Four hours of Greer ? , thanks but .....

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Geer is just making stuff up as he goes along. Remeber when he said he made first contact and like, Skipped down the side of a hill in slow motion in big leaps. The guy is just trying to make a quick buck off of nieve believers of E.T by selling works of fiction. Now hes sorta famous in the UFO community and organizes lots of seminars to peddle his merch.
edit on pm110000003015Tue, 24 Nov 2015 17:17:42 -0600 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I agree. Greer is just one of the many people to avoid entirely.

Con artist among con artists.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
considering the material involved and the literal professional level of use of 'plausible deniability' among the 'a-gents' that are allegedly related to greer - it is not surprising that they deny having meetings with him; that's exactly what they would do if the meetings were real and as greer described. a letter from a CIA operative saying "i'm not lying, the other guy is" is not worth the paper it's written on (unless the paper is toilet paper and you've run out).

i have never seen the moth image anywhere but this forum, so presently don't know whether that is truly an image that was presented as is being claimed, or not.

regardless though, it is always wise to look at the message and not deny the message due to the messenger. i don't advise paying him or anyone else any money for 'intelligence' - i just listen to the whistleblowers and if i can use ideas i receive, then i do. it's helpful and necessary to point out the flaws in what is presented, yet i also know the value of not outright rejecting everything someone says, simply because of prejudice for what are ultimately reasons that are not directly connected to the content of the message.

bottom line is that i know the value of telempathic connection between beings and no-one truly needs steven greer or anyone else to explore that for themselves. i think it is good that he has taken the risk of appearing to be 'crazy', to share with the world these ideas. i also find it amusing that i now consider people who use 'money' to be far 'crazier' than people who look to talk to E.Ts - knowing what i now know about both subjects... but for the first half of my life i would have just laughed at greer and gone back to my 'job' to get more 'money'..

edit on 24-11-2015 by urasoul because: clarity

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
like I said...^^

originally posted by: howmuch4another

originally posted by: schuyler

it won't matter

but yeah, post that bad boy!

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I'm good thanks.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: howmuch4another

Maybe this will work

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

that is one of my go to's for greer.
here is my other one.

invisible spaceship

he would charge outrageous sums of money to see the moth, and the invisible space.

sad part is people eat that sh@@ up, and pay it.
edit on 24-11-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

i have never seen the moth image anywhere but this forum, so presently don't know whether that is truly an image that was presented as is being claimed, or not.

So in order to hold onto Greer you must impugn the integrity of people like myself. I told you I saw Mothra on Greer's web site. I told you the circumstances. And your reply is that you don't know whether it is true or not. So here we are, once again, going through the same old stuff. Greer is running what is commonly known as a Cargo Cult.

Here's a thread I started a few years ago on Greer that pretty well covers everything.

You're kind of late to the party.
edit on 11/24/2015 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I think Ill check it out though Greer's rep is bad
edit on 24-11-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

considering the material involved and the literal professional level of use of 'plausible deniability' among the 'a-gents' that are allegedly related to greer - it is not surprising that they deny having meetings with him; that's exactly what they would do if the meetings were real and as greer described.[/QUOTE]
Typical cop-out.
[QUOTE]i have never seen the moth image anywhere but this forum, so presently don't know whether that is truly an image that was presented as is being claimed, or not.[/QUOTE]
It was. I saw it when it originally appeared as well. So did many other people here. If you're calling us liars, check the wayback machine. I'm sure it's there.
[QUOTE]regardless though, it is always wise to look at the message and not deny the message due to the messenger.[/QUOTE]
Greer's "message" is made-up garbage.
[QUOTE]i don't advise paying him or anyone else any money for 'intelligence'[/QUOTE]
Good.
[QUOTE]i just listen to the whistleblowers and if i can use ideas i receive, then i do.[/QUOTE]
What 'whistleblowers' would those be? Greer most certainly has never introduced any.
[QUOTE] it's helpful and necessary to point out the flaws in what is presented, yet i also know the value of not outright rejecting everything someone says, simply because of prejudice for what are ultimately reasons that are not directly connected to the content of the message.[/QUOTE]
It has nothing to do with any sort of prejudice, and everything to do with the fact that the "message" is make-believe garbage from a compulsive liar, fraud, and shyster.
[QUOTE]bottom line is that i know the value of telempathic connection between beings and no-one truly needs steven greer or anyone else to explore that for themselves.[/QUOTE]
Oh lord...I can see I'm wasting my time here...
[QUOTE] i think it is good that he has taken the risk of appearing to be 'crazy', to share with the world these ideas.[/QUOTE]
When did lying and scamming gullible people become 'good'?
[QUOTE]i also find it amusing that i now consider people who use 'money' to be far 'crazier' than people who look to talk to E.Ts[/QUOTE]
Our current global system is built around money and economic principles, so this seems like an incredibly stupid thing to think.
[QUOTE]but for the first half of my life i would have just laughed at greer and gone back to my 'job' to get more 'money'..

You probably ought to consider going back to that job. If you're even employable any more.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: urasoul

You are turning yourself inside out and going to great lengths to defend this con artist. Looks like you're going to have to waste some money and learn the lesson on your own, since you seem to want to ignore the advice of those who have dealt with Greer and his ..."aliens" before. Keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out.
He's a liar and a con artist. Period.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Whistleblowers have tangible evidence of their claims.

We're always willing to look at specific examples, please proceed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join