It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bugging out Gray Man Style

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
How does a Gray Man bug out? What differences are there in gear? How different is this during an operation compared to a WROL scenario. Are they always alone? How does they Gray Man choose an establish routes, rally points, linkups, escape and evasion. Why do they tend to live in cities where the environment is more volatile and vastly more dangerous in the scheme of world events?

We will discuss these factors and more. External chat is encouraged to ask questions and be involved. This perspective will not only provide insight to the lifestyle, it may provide ideas that you can integrate to your own plan and gear choices. Everyone is different, had varying needs, live in evolving environments. There end endless list of options, skills, tools and techniques that are neither right or wrong in concept. But they may be more "right" or more "wrong" for your individual requirements.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: bonecrusher321

I didn't notice this thread.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
If three grey men get together and move very fast do we have a blue man group? From who's locality?

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: bonecrusher321

Exactly WHAT is that girl drinking from and holding in her hand in the video thumbnail there!!!! 0,0

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Seems like a lot of video to basically say, "Look like a normal person".

I carry a fairly normal looking backpack, wear a khaki colored fishing shirt and khaki cargo pants, with some tan hiking boots, and a baseball cap (which isn't a bright color, but does have imperceptible LED lights built into it). That's what I look like walking home if TSHTF.....

My tucked out shirt hides my pistol from view. My walking stick is actually a combat rated weapon. And, I'm a bit older and overweight, so I wouldn't seem an immediate threat (until I put a bullet in you or disappear as you go around the bend). Of course, if you see me at all, I likely did something wrong (or just couldn't avoid it)....

new topics

top topics

join