It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald trump. Was he wrong about dancing muslims in new jersey?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

it looks like he is just providing division for Hillary while letting cruz suck up his followers.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

If there's an actual strategy involved - I'd almost feel more embarrassed for my country than I do already

This lunacy we might be able to blame on the water or something - but if this is a plan I'm going to have to stop caring soon for my own good

:-)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

That's the truth - he doesn't care what he says. He knows he's saying it to people that want to hear it

Doesn't matter if he never sets foot in the white house - what his campaign shows is that we've got more important things to worry about than Trump actually becoming president

This seems to be the going rate around here. People claiming to know what Trump knows, what Trump cares, and what Trump wants. Unfortunately that isn't the truth. It is closer to a lie if anything.

Who cares about Trump? Even in my small part of the world the Real Republicans mock him; knowing full well he is just setting the stage for Jeb. He has already alienated most of the women, minorities and people with some kind of intellect...who does that leave? Adolescent tought guy wannbes, and depends wearers, etc. Without the latino vote...The Donald is just a Duck, a cartoon parody of himself.

Your wishful thinking won't change a damn thing.

edit on 24-11-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Yeah--I bet there's some truth to what he said.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Who cares about Trump? Even in my small part of the world the Real Republicans mock him; knowing full well he is just setting the stage for Jeb. He has already alienated most of the women, minorities and people with some kind of intellect...who does that leave? Adolescent tought guy wannbes, and depends wearers, etc. Without the latino vote...The Donald is just a Duck, a cartoon parody of himself.

Your wishful thinking won't change a damn thing.

Not me. I hate Trump. I wouldn't want to see him in power, nor republicans.

What I care about is the principle. The spineless media, and some people around here, are quick to issue the racist and bigot charge, which is enough to incite violence and crime towards him. That to me is a low sort of act, when simple argument and disputation is enough to refute his entire platform.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

If its a choice between hillary and any republican il chose a republican. were screwed either way.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

If trump isn't racist then what he is is MUCH worse, because that would make him someone who is PANDERING to racists to secure the racist vote. Which shows that the man has literally no moral compass, which should be a red flag to anyone wanting to vote for him.

Can you tell me how that is any worse than king obama pandering to black racisits?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   

What I care about is the principle. The spineless media, and some people around here, are quick to issue the racist and bigot charge, which is enough to incite violence and crime towards him.

Is Trump not inciting violence or crime towards anybody else?

GOP presidential front-runner Donald Trump believes that the war on terror will require unprecedented surveillance of America’s Muslims.

“We’re going to have to do thing that we never did before,” he said during a Yahoo interview.

“Some people are going to be upset about it, but I think that now everybody is feeling that security is going to rule,” Trump said.

“Certain things will be done that we never thought would happen in this country in terms of information and learning about the enemy,” he added. “We’re going to have to do things that were frankly unthinkable a year ago.”

Trump would not rule out warrantless searches in his plans for increased surveillance of the nation’s Muslims, Yahoo reported Thursday.

He also remained open toward registering U.S. Muslims in a database or giving them special identification identifying their faith, the news outlet added.

“We’re going to have to look at a lot of things very closely,” Trump continued. “We’re going to have to look at the mosques. We’re going to have to look very, very carefully.”

Get out our dictionary Les - I don't think you know what the words bigotry and racism mean

edit on 11/24/2015 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   

I oppose his policies, but maybe you can explain how it makes him a racist for me.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   

a reply to: neo96

Pretty damn easy too since the people that are going around throwing the words,' Racist,Nazi' don't know what the hell they mean.

I like to try and flip it around on those who abuse the racist angle. They've never met Trump, so couldn't say whether he was racist or not. They only have a feeling he is racist when they hear his words. This feeling, of course, is their own racism and not his.

there is also the fact that he refused to rent out his real estate to black people until the justice department got on his ass. His wife also said he kept a book of hitler's quotes next to his bed. The fact that the majority of his campaign has been extremely vague and nearly void of any policy other then his endless scapegoating of different races.
edit on 11pm10pm302015-11-24T22:16:12-06:0010America/Chicago by mahatche because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   

I oppose his policies, but maybe you can explain how it makes him a racist for me.

Why do you oppose his policies?

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   

a reply to: Krazysh0t

That's a question you have to ask him. I can only report on what I see.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but out of curiosity, where do you see him pandering to racists?

Let's put it this way. Of all the Republican candidates, I think only Trump is the racist. I think ALL the candidates are using racially insensitive rhetoric and pandering to intolerant opinions, but Trump is above and beyond the rest.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: mahatche

Was he found guilty by the justice department? If he was found guilty, it might add weight to your facts. If not, your facts aren't factual.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

a reply to: Krazysh0t

That's a question you have to ask him. I can only report on what I see.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but out of curiosity, where do you see him pandering to racists?

Let's put it this way. Of all the Republican candidates, I think only Trump is the racist. I think ALL the candidates are using racially insensitive rhetoric and pandering to intolerant opinions, but Trump is above and beyond the rest.

I know you feel he's racist. We've established that a long time ago.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Trump's Racial Discrimination Problem

In the 1970s, he was sued by the feds for not renting to African-Americans
One of Donald’s first challenges came in October 1973, when the Justice Department hit the Trump Organization with a major discrimination suit for violating the Fair Housing Act. The Times reported:

… the Government contended that Trump Management had refused to rent or negotiate rentals “because of race and color.” It also charged that the company had required different rental terms and conditions because of race and that it had misrepresented to blacks that apartments were not available.
He “accused the Justice Department of singling out his corporation because it was a large one and because the Government was trying to force it to rent to welfare recipients,” the Times reported. Trump added that if welfare recipients were allowed into his apartments in certain middle-class outer-borough neighborhoods, there would be a “massive fleeing from the city of not only our tenants, but communities as a whole.”

Here's how the case was settled:

Trump Promises to End Racial Bias

One of the city's biggest landlords, the Trump Management Corporation, reached an agreement with the Federal Government yesterday in which Trump promised not to discriminate against blacks, Puerto Ricans and other minorities.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Seems that you think he's not

So...why do you oppose his policies?

Time to show us the courage of your convictions Les
edit on 11/25/2015 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

"welfare recipients" isn't a race.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

Seems that you think he's not

So...why do you oppose his policies?

Time to show us the courage of your convictions Les

Specifically I am opposed to the Orwellian policy you linked to earlier.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

REALLY? Good answer! :rolleyes: Did someone claim it was a race? No. So thanks for the valuable information.

He was sued for not renting to African Americans (which IS a race) and then claimed the government was trying to get him to rent to welfare recipients, which would cause people to flee from the city.

I don't expect you to see racism in his remarks or behavior.

I wasn't aware that Trump had any policies...

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

40 years ago, and the charges were dropped. This is why you call him a racist? That's not good enough.

There are white African Americans And black non-Africans.
edit on 25-11-2015 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join