It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SHTF in hometown of Prime Minister.. emergency meeting to be held

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   
That you have a bunch of uncontrolled people heading towards you and preparing for the it and trying to keep this under control it's a priority .. The moral values of those groups are secondary problem at this point

I can't deny the point mentioned here
That the groups have aggressive man with agreessive behaviour
If a man is willing to grab a child and hold it against a razed wired fence to use it as a ticket in its a disgusting picture
Its happening there is nothing to like about the situation

The reason why I added the refugee definition there is because this people can not be treated as a group that has planned to invade countries and cause trouble if that was their aim this would be happening at their will at any given point

if these refugee groups were animals (let's picture aggressive and dangerous animals ) who suddenly ran from their natural habitat because of a natural disaster .. How would you handle the situation

It is in interest of government to protect their citizens
There is a reason why they don't broadcast bad news about the situation .. You don't want people hitting panic buttons and let things get even more out of control

this is also not one country's burden
You have a crisis on your hand and each country is contributing with aid

Australia has accepted 12000 refugees they wouldn't have done so if they didn't have security measures and screaning process under control (I understand you are taking a degree of risk)

If I want I can say the same thing my taxes have also gone towards this issue I am also under possible danger I may end up being forced to convert to these refugees moral values or am I over reacting .. There is no tolerance for violence I do hear that point very clearly but there should also not be extreme discrimination

why did goverment do this ? To purposely put citizens under danger ? Or because you have nothing better to spend your budget on ?

But that is why you have defence in place and buget set aside ( paid cops or military it's their job to protect you)
edit on 25-11-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-11-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: dollukka

Do I need to say it? I'm gonna say it!

Blood moon.

Yeah man, what we need to beat superstious morons... spout more superstitious bull#.
AMERICA, # YEAH!

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
a reply to: Layaly

Let me tell you what is extremist ! We are lied by our own government, we are lied by SPR ( Finnish Red Cross ) , we are lied by Media and by Police, !
I don´t really expect you to understand what it is like when all who you should trust are just extreme liars.

Living in the country where..
- Media is told not to post crimes made by refugees

- Media can post crimes when it is done by finnish ( if the finnish is 2nd generation immigrant.. this statement is left out.. because its somehow irrelevant.. which is not, when it clearly states that immigration is a failure and immigrants do not intergrade because of cultural differences )

- Police is forced not to mention ethnicity nor immigrant nor refugee in their press releases, they can lose their jobs

- Red Cross is making a huge business, it hires buildings for refugee centers all around the country and municipalities can´t do anything about it when refugee centers comes to their small towns. Government pays the bill for Red Cross (takes the money happily ), municipalities ( small amount of taxes come to municipalities and from the people who live in that same municipality ) provides health care to area ( by the law ) and now for health care to refugees too.. remember money they have is not huge govermental money this money is from local citizens. Municipalities can´t afford paying all this extra. While municipalities are pretty much forced to pay even they didn´t invite the refugee centers, Red Cross is the one who benefits all of this.

- What Red Cross does .. others follow. Seeing a great business without risk, in this same refugee lottery has joined many smaller companies and health houses.

- Small municipalities don´t even have a police stations ( there were not needed before ) or own police force. Police force in general in this country has been under government cuts.. being too expencive etc.

- Government and Police having a crime blindness. Latest terrorists sightings in Finland have been done by average joes.. people like you and me. Reported to Police and eventually some of them have been caught.. like the one terrorist who posed with decapitated head in his hand.

Just a few what is wrong..

Sorry dude, we all live in that country.
Governments lie.
The media does what it's told.
The cops are more worried about their own safety than anything else.
Welcome to earth.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Uh Damn near everyone gets a pass for committing rape in Finland. The sentencing is ridiculous. This one FINNISH guy last year didn't even get jail time.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Off topic, but LOL at the douchebag in the orange wife-beater flexing his 13" biceps!

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: boncho
You can't condemn all refugees because of a small number of them committing crimes. At the same time, the punishment needs to be swift and you have to stop this before it happens

The only way to stop this happening is a blanket ban on all Islamic immigration and repatriation of all Muslims currently in the country. Same goes for every other Western country. They have no respect for their own women, and even less for ours. It's really as simple as that.

How would you feel if it was your daughter?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brett83

originally posted by: boncho
You can't condemn all refugees because of a small number of them committing crimes. At the same time, the punishment needs to be swift and you have to stop this before it happens

How would you feel if it was your daughter?

I already answered that question. If the premise of your argument rests solely on raping my family you are the one with a bad argument.

How would you feel if a non-immigrant raped your family? Would you want to eject everyone that was of their particular background? Did you miss the Hurricane Katrina Rape Crisis? as far as I know, Muslims weren't responsible.

The problem is two fold. 1, some countries and particular people/villages have distorted outlook on balance between the sexes. More importantly, when people are treated like animals they behave like animals. There is nothing wrong with incorporating people into civilized society, and if you aren't civilized, than you need to rethink your society.

Eventually, civility will win. Until the world is a civil place, its a problem for all of us though. Whether you want to blame it on a specific religion or not [as it happens in other places without it]

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus
if it were my daughter i would try to do right by their religious beliefs isn't stoning a punishment under sharia law in saudi arabia why waste money on incarceration

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: anticitizen
considering islam is still a minority in europe but its members commit an unproportional huge amount of criminal acts i won't imagine how life in europe will be once it's an islamic continent.
i'm also tired of the "you can't blame all muslims/refugees" crowd because of the above.

without islam europe would be a safer continent.
that's my opinion.
mixing isn't always beneficial.

Is that because they are islamic or because immigrants make up a large portion of lower economic social groups? Culture probably has some to do with it but socio-economics plays a key role. If it wasnt middle-eastern, it would be the eastern European countries.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Well I don't know if you have a daughter, I hope my hypothetical suggestion never happens to her if you do, but if it does, I know for a fact that your position will change drastically and immediately re: Islamic immigration to the west. Don't pretend it won't. This stuff needs preventing before it happens. We don't NEED or want them here, so why bring them in? They are not compatible. Get your head around it and stop being an apologist.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
a reply to: Metallicus
if it were my daughter i would try to do right by their religious beliefs isn't stoning a punishment under sharia law in saudi arabia why waste money on incarceration

Problem with that is... that in their culture it is the *victim* who

gets stoned and not the perpetrator.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Absolutely true,
A 13 year old rape victim stoned to death in Somalia for adultery (against her will it does not matter in there law)
www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk...
en.wikipedia.org...

A 10 year old rape victim threatened with being stoned to death if she did not retract her claim of rape, this one was India and was most likely the victim of a higher caste Hindu according to the report.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Sadly these are far from isolated incident's and are very common in Islamic tribal culture's.

Still sometimes the perpetrators do receive there just desert's, at least that is assuming that this guy was guilty as he did at least deserve a trial,
www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brett83

Well I don't know if you have a daughter, I hope my hypothetical suggestion never happens to her if you do, but if it does, I know for a fact that your position will change drastically and immediately re: Islamic immigration to the west. Don't pretend it won't. This stuff needs preventing before it happens. We don't NEED or want them here, so why bring them in? They are not compatible. Get your head around it and stop being an apologist.

This is complete bull shize, listen, there is about a million Muslims living in Canada, 3.2% of the population. Are white people being raped rampantly by them? No.

As I said your argument is crap if you have to hypothetically rape my children to make your point. You don't have a rational argument. You are an apologist for racists and intolerance.

Violence and sexual violence is a problem with refugee camps the world over, with every race, with every creed, with every religion.

Another evacuee: "Over 20 rapes per night happening inside this place. They bring in national guard for media purposes. Bush wants us to stay here to raise his ratings. Some workers are stealing the good stuff, like shoes."

This must be a Muslim Regufee centre right? Nope, it's the Houston Astrodome. Are you living in fear of people from New Orleans?

As far as rape in the Islamic culture, especially the stricter cultures, its something that needs to be addressed and discussed with community leaders when the integrate into new societies. All cultural norms that clash with assimilating into a new land need to be addressed.

But, that doesn't mean the issues can't be addressed, or that it will fail. In fact it has a greater likelihood of failure if you treat them like animals, put them into segregation ghettos or camps or wherever, and you breed all the negative effects out of it. A self fulfilling prophecy for sure.
edit on 26-11-2015 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
These men are brainwashed from the time they are seven years old to do whatever pleases them with women and children. You can't fix that by speaking nicely with them. They fear women because they are taught to fear the power of women. This is because their leader feared women because he KNEW women are ultimately stronger than men in every area that counts in life. Thus he feared them and crafted his theology to subjugate them to the same status as livestock.
This theology is taught on a daily basis all through the Muslim-ruled countries---every day---every hour. This is what the do-gooders don't and never will understand. It's like thinking that a vicious dog who has been taught to be aggressive toward humans for its entire life can be changed by speaking gently to it.
And yet the authoritarians can overlook this trait of the so-called peaceful religion, the extreme abuse of women and children, and ask you to open our arms to them. In their ignorance of the enemy they are sacrificing their women and children because we can't be "mean" to people with a different cultural mindset.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Hey, look, I'd like to delete Islam from existence as much as you do. I'd also like to delete Religion in general and all the terrible traits of humans, but it's simply unfeasible.

For those who actually commit these vile acts, retribution should be swift and without hesitation. Haven't you ever done basic psychology? If you call someone dumb repeatedly, they become less intelligent. If you call someone a rapist repeatedly...

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn

Hey, look, I'd like to delete Islam from existence as much as you do. I'd also like to delete Religion in general and all the terrible traits of humans, but it's simply unfeasible.

For those who actually commit these vile acts, retribution should be swift and without hesitation. Haven't you ever done basic psychology? If you call someone dumb repeatedly, they become less intelligent. If you call someone a rapist repeatedly...

Sorry, I can't buy it that these men are raping women and children because they've been called rapists. I'm not sure which psychology class you took but back in the days when I was taking it in college, rape wasn't considered a sexual act but an act of violence, a way to gain power. Men who treat women and children this way don't deserve to live. No religion taught me that. My Daddy taught me that.
Yes, those people need to be wiped out. Just as the KKK members who thought it was okay to kill people because of the color of their skin got wiped out in the US. It took quite some time to do it but now they hang effigies rather than people.
Now we, as US citizens, could have sat around and proclaimed that "all KKK members don't go out and slaughter" while the slaughter continued apace.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I think you've misunderstood what I was saying. Yes, if you call someone a rapist repeatedly, it isn't guaranteed to turn them into one, but it will increase likelihood of them doing so. People tend to respond to how society perceives them.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn
No, they're more likely to become rapists if they see the act happening all around them and nobody is punished for it. In fact they are told it is okay. That's what is happening here. These barbarians have been taught this way---that women and children are to be held in the same regard as livestock and treated that way---as property to be bought, sold and disposed of at will. This isn't one of your first world problems where "everyone gets a trophy" and the problem is solved. This is deep, ingrained culture fixed in their minds from early childhood in a third world country where it is acceptable behavior.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   

As someone who has very recently gone through high school, and even primary school, I can attest that everyone HATES those "You Tried" achievements. They are perceived as a badge of shame.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   
The question that always comes to mind is, "Didn't the men have mothers?"

Were they raised to hate the person that carried them for nine months, nurtured and fed them when they were children?

If they have no respect for the woman that birthed and cared for them, then I fear there is little love in them.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join