It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago Bracing for "Possible Riots" with Video of White Cop Shooting Black Teen

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

If you cant address that without attacking Bush or republicans, then you have a problem.

I haven't said anything about Bush or Republicans.

What the hell are you talking about?

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   
The officer was indicted for murder. Why do these people still feel the need to riot? I swear there are more useful idiots in the world these days.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   
OMG..another NEW thread on this murder that occurred 13 months ago?

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

As a fellow Cincinnatian, I agree.

When the officer here was indicted for murder calmer heads prevailed and there were no riots.

We're not Chicago though....

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: Metallicus

As a fellow Cincinnatian, I agree.

When the officer here was indicted for murder calmer heads prevailed and there were no riots.

We're not Chicago though....

No, but you are Abe Froman...Sausage King of Chicago.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22
Yeah shoot all of them. We wont have drugs if all the addicts are shot dead 16 times.

You gonna need some more ammo.

A lot more.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa
That is the first thing that I thought was about the stupid training exercise where they claim a man with a knife within 21 ft. of a man with a gun can kill the gunner before he can draw. I do not agree with it. Even if he lunged it does not equate to anything past the first shot when he fell. The newt 15 shots will have to be accounted for and without any lame excuse of danger. The cop panicked and murdered another black teen.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I was very impressed while watching fox last nite and think many should hear this gentleman's message. There were several interviewed in Chicago last nite on Hannity and they really stated the cause in a way that I think many can understand and respect.

hannity

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
That is the first thing that I thought was about the stupid training exercise where they claim a man with a knife within 21 ft. of a man with a gun can kill the gunner before he can draw. I do not agree with it. Even if he lunged it does not equate to anything past the first shot when he fell. The newt 15 shots will have to be accounted for and without any lame excuse of danger. The cop panicked and murdered another black teen.

Im starting to agree with you on that. He did more than double tap. 16 shots. what a waste of ammo. its not liek hes gonna get any deader is it? One or two shot. justified. more than that? rambo-itis.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

Are you aware this boy was shot 16 times for J-walking? Is that okay with you?

16 times. i got a problem with. 2 times not so much. he could had stopped after the boy was down,but decided to play rambo. See when he went above stopping the boys actions THEN he went to far.

@Alienjuggalo. They were both "walking" in each others direction i didnt see the cop run at the boy. Nor did i see th e boy run at him. all th e boy did was turn to face the cop a split second before a bullet hit him.

@ david. AHh i was wondering about the amount of shots. HE just pulled the trigger that fast then i guess.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I do not agree with police shooting this kid and I made that very clear. That having been said, there are some aspects of this that need to be acknowledged.

The kid was not walking away from police. Nor was he walking toward them. His path was parallel to the line of police. It was not a threat nor a retreat. It was neutral. I heard one officer describe him as, "holding the knife in a provocative way." How do you hold a knife that is not "provocative"? A knife strike can come from anywhere. Police are trained in hand to hand. Every position is a potential threat. To say what this kid was doing was a provocative posture is misleading. The kid was a robbery suspect, not just a jay walker. Looking at the lines on the pavement, the kid was right around ten feet from the police when they opened fire. The police have a 21 foot rule for safe distance. At ten feet someone could lunge with a knife and deal a fatal strike fairly quickly. However, the cop had the option of backing to a safe distance, which he did not do. Had he done that simple thing and the kid pursued, he would have been justified in shooting. As it is, I believe he was not.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
January 14, 2016

Another White Chicago police officer shoots a Black teenager. Video released today..

Ref: www.cnn.com...

IMO, it's no coincidence that these videos are being released in the dead of winter.

-cwm

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join