It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet the supporters of the Swedens far right

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

Fantastic theory, except that I happen to be a believer in Christ myself.

I am not anti religion, I am not against God, or any of his true followers, no matter from what realm they might hail. I have no quarrel with any religion on the face of this world, nor its adherents. I have a quarrel only with those who make it their solemn mission to spread darkness and sorrow, instead of harmony and accord. Those individuals can be found in amongst most sects and systems of belief or thought, but they are none of them representative of those sects. They are devoutly and singularly opposed to joy, to freedom, to love and to trust amongst nations. They divide us for reasons not centred in their professed faith, but to maintain control, to continue to oppress, to avoid the boot, by applying it to the necks of others and finding glee in the doing of it.

They are not sworn to their faith, but to a darker purpose, one which merely hides behind not only traditional religions and their practices, but behind new faiths and belief systems, atheism included. But every one of these faiths or belief systems has something in common. The rot within each has NOTHING to do with the religions themselves, but to do with the insanity of mankind, and the way those who are sworn only to walk the path of chaos and darkness tend to find ways to manipulate it for their own ends.

I will not bow to pressure to take a stand beneath a banner of hatred, and equally I will not allow this species to defile its future by giving in to fear, and I will do what little I can to defend it from that fate, should the chance arise. There IS and ALWAYS has been a third option. See the things unseen, know their movements, and by inference their intent, and refuse to accept the lie, wherever it is told, wherever it is seen, wherever it is hinted at. The lie is that hatred will save anyone. The lie is that your enemies are who you are told they are by the mass media and the governments of the world, anywhere on the world. The lie is that borders, religion, ethnicity, and pride are worth persecuting the innocent over.

You can either live the lie, or fight it. I know which I would rather be doing.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I don't have any issue with that, i don't advocate that people compromise good standards of behaviour toward others and that you should try to see the good in all, i'm not going to accept oppression and domination from anyone though.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

None who are fit to lead, harbour a desire for dominion, only that their service cherishes the fragile, upholds the downtrodden, and emboldens the wise to make what positive difference they can to the world and the people on it.

I would ask you to trust that dominion is the thing I desire least, either for myself, or for any other mortal being.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Selective empathy. Double standard. Wise words TrueBrit.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join