It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman shoots purse snatcher in the back

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2 Yeah, shooting in a populated area isn't a very good idea at all...that round does have to come back down and it can hurt someone.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Not the best move on her part, but I find myself completely unable to care.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
You gotta be a proper coward to shoot someone in the back...

I mean 110% cowardly.

As cowardly as it gets.

You've got to be a coward robbing a women for their purse.

For sure.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:27 AM
link   

I mean 110% cowardly.

As cowardly as it gets.

No you dont. In this case the person was stealing a purse...he didnt get away this time.Kudos and cheers go out to her. Lets hope that after this he changes his occupation and outlook on life. Getting shot in the back should have that effect. Unless he is an extremely stupid thug.
Oh , and least we forget, if he was in any of most countries in the ME he gets his hands cut off.

edit on 24-11-2015 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

I mean 110% cowardly.

As cowardly as it gets.

You've got to be a coward robbing a women for their purse.

Yeah, that was like telling all the thieves online that they are not supposed to be attacked when they do that.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

I mean 110% cowardly.

As cowardly as it gets.

No you dont. In this case the person was stealing a purse...he didnt get away this time.Kudos and cheers go out to her. Lets hope that after this he changes his occupation and outlook on life. Getting shot in the back should have that effect. Unless he is an extremely stupid thug.
Oh , and least we forget, if he was in any of most countries in the ME he gets his hands cut off.

Stealing a purse now equates to death with no jury?

In my state you can't even shoot someone unless they have a gun pointed at you also. This is just an example of just how simple minded some gun owners are, and why everyone is not fit for owning a gun.

If you're a person who thinks theft should be punishable by death, you should probably move back in time when people thought the world was flat and thought the sun was drawn by a chariot across the sky.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Someone probably would have tackled the unarmed dude stealing the purse if that crazy woman waving a gun around wasn't there.
edit on 11/24/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLotLizard

I mean 110% cowardly.

As cowardly as it gets.

In my state you can't even shoot someone unless they have a gun pointed at you also. This is just an example of just how simple minded some gun owners are, and why everyone is not fit for owning a gun.

If you're a person who thinks theft should be punishable by death, you should probably move back in time when people thought the world was flat and thought the sun was drawn by a chariot across the sky.

To me the worst scum on the face of this earth in order:
1) pedophiles
2) murderers
3) thieves

I care not what happens to any of the 3

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

You mean as cowardly as a bag snatcher? He got what he deserved, simple as.

Victims of this type of crime can suffer long lasting psychological issues, as well as the material loss. It is a very unpleasant thing to experience, and people who commit this type of crime don't usually do it as a one off either. I am assuming he did not die, and he was arrested. So this woman's actions have hopefully brought the perpetrator to justice.

We need more people like her ready to do whatever it takes to deal with the scum that plagues society.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Firefly_
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

You mean as cowardly as a bag snatcher? He got what he deserved, simple as.

No he deserved a trial and prison sentence not summary execution.

Takeing a life should only be in EXTREME circumstances when your own life and bodys or someones else is in danger.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   

I mean 110% cowardly.

As cowardly as it gets.

1) pedophiles
2) murderers
3) thieves

Yet If this woman shot a man in the back it would be considered murder. Would she not be stealing his life over a damn purse?

But I'm guessing you would defend her till the end. Great irony right there. I'm glad I live in America, home of the free, land of the Hippocrates.
edit on 24-11-2015 by TheLotLizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

If I witnessed a purse snatching I wouldn't even pull out my gun. It's a needless escalation. You can replace a purse and cancel the credit cards. You can't replace that life.

I'm with you. One punk is willing to steal for "stuff"... pretty sad, but life goes on and everyone has a chance to do better and be better. The other is willing to kill for the same "stuff" -- although the "stuff" can be replaced, but the life never can.

I'd say that she knows the price of everything and the value of nothing, but that just doesn't seem to rise to the occasion. What a sorry empty shell of a woman. I pity her.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   

What do you want people to say.... hmm, bit harsh, but america loves guns its an amendment..(can be changed).

will be too, like Loam said years ago, men are being detestorised ( not a valid word but best word for it),

Its the chicken, it's in the chicken....

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: scubagravy

What do you want people to say.... hmm, bit harsh, but america loves guns its an amendment..(can be changed).

will be too, like Loam said years ago, men are being detestorised ( not a valid word but best word for it),

Its the chicken, it's in the chicken....

The "Wussification of the US"

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   

I mean 110% cowardly.

As cowardly as it gets.

1) pedophiles
2) murderers
3) thieves

Yet If this woman shot a man in the back it would be considered murder. Would she not be stealing his life over a damn purse?

But I'm guessing you would defend her till the end. Great irony right there. I'm glad I live in America, home of the free, land of the Hippocrates.

Yep , you got it right. Lie , cheat , steal you may have to face the ramifications of what evil you do . There is a song with the words "all the things you do,are gonna come back to you"

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Tjoran

And i see nothing wrong with someone shooting someone else in the back.

Good to know. Thanks for the warning. I will even return the favor: I see nothing wrong with throwing such cowardly bullies into prison and throwing away the key. In fact, I not only see nothing wrong with it, I see it as the only way to protect the rights of those who do understand the proper use of firearms: to protect life and limb... not "stuff."

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Does anyone find it odd that everyone drives a little sub-compact car even the police?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
The only thing I have a problem with is that she could have hurt an innocent bi stander
and got her self in trouble.
Thieves in America can get shot, its in the job description.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
It's nice to start the day off with a good chuckle.

I think it was kind of obvious that she didn't actually shoot him. He got up too fast and was still trying with all his might to escape. And I if I were trying to shoot him, I would have emptied the magazine in his butt.

I believe that career thieves and bullies deserve summary execution. If caught in the act, a trial is unnecessary. I've been on the losing end of a few too many of these type of encounters to have any sympathy for the perpetrator.

Of course I'm a bit psychotic too. So that might have something to do with my rather harsh opinion...

-dex

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Here's the way I see it, from a statistical point of view (with no corroborating evidence :-)

- Thief gets caught stealing purse. Chances of him doing it again once released from jail? > 50% maybe??

- Thief gets shot in the back stealing purse. Chances of him doing it again once release from jail? < 50% maybe??

no brainer

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join