It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Member of Raelian Cult. Exposing the Fraud of Claude Vorilhon (RAEL)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I was in the raelian cult for over 25 years. I have been silent for many years but the time has come to expose the Raelian fraud as it appears its leader is now planning his exit-strategy and will never be brought to justice in his lifetime. Raelians need to wake up and look at all the evidence. Much of the true history of the sect has been suppressed. Members are threatened with consequences (being exiled) if they question the authenticity of the guru. Being told that they are the most intelligent because they understand "the messages" does not help either. Nothing "Rael" brought to the world was new so it cannot be called a 'revelation' as he calls it. Instead he stole information from left and right and passed it off as his own.
Anyone with a rational mind who is considering joining this cult should first read the book Rael's Secret: The Suppressed History of the Raelian Movement. It is the most accurate book that I am aware of on the subject.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TrustInTruth

Thanks for coming to ATS to help speak out against this. I found an article/blog post that also discusses some of this. You might be interested in taking a look: www.raelexposed.blogspot.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Not much to expose is there? I mean.. we're not believers or cult followers on ATS... you'll be preaching to the choir, so to speak

Anyone who looks objectively and thinks rationally knows that he's a fraud and that like any cult, it's insane and detrimental to one's health and well-being to join it.
That being said, I'm glad you got out and good on you for speaking out.

Don't think you'll find anyone on ATS that needs convincing of the BS and Lies that are Rael and Raelians.

edit on 23/11/15 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: blupblup

thank you for the reply. understood!
ATS is a high profile forum which I know some of the more open-minded Raelians do visit, even if they do not post. I have seen some posts on here from people considering the cult's information also. So I hope my little post will be of some help to those people at at least. The raelian movement has some very intelligent people within it (doctors, scientists etc) but because of the lack of accurate information about their leader - they are kept ignorant.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrustInTruth

Instead he stole information from left and right and passed it off as his own.

Just like every cult, religion and esoteric group. As Newton said, if I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.

Ecclesiastes 1:9 There is nothing new under the sun.

We all do have some original insights into things though, some more significant than others. And I don't know anything about this "cult" in particular but the thing is, would the members ever have learned about those things if that person didn't bring them to them.

edit on 23-11-2015 by Paradeox because: Editing.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Yeah I know.... there's a sucker born every minute. Just look at Scientology and it's continued success and recruitment.
I know that people join these cults for all manner of reasons, some are lost and without hope, some looking to fill a void, some are genuinely curious and some truly believe (for some crazy reason) that the cult leader really is the messiah - He's not, he's a very naughty boy!!

But yes you're right, although most on here don't for a minute believe in the BS of cults, if your message gets through to just one person, it's most definitely worth it.
And judging by some of the nonsense that some members here believe, it wouldn't surprise me if some were cult members.... I mean smaller cults than Mainstream religion anyway.

edit on 23/11/15 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
A couple of quotes from my research on the Raelians...

I´ve read Steve Thomas' articles about the plausible connections between Rael and the NWO. I came to the same conclusions about 4 years ago. I used to be a Raelian guide level 4 and responsible for the country of Sweden. When I started to see the connections between Raelism and the agenda of the elite, I quit the movement and wrote a book about my experiences. You can find it here for free: www.realrael.org... Raelians Define Illuminati Agenda

Illuminati Linked to Raelians

The 'Evelyn Rothschild' Facebook page contains a central link directly connecting to the bizarre RAELIAN movement - a sinister New Age cult . The group's website states: "The Raelian Revolution is boldly bringing about a complete paradigm shift on our planet." This cannot be ignored, given its claim that a who's who of the world's elite, including Barack Obama and Tony Blair, are its "friends."

The cult is headed by a man they call RAEL MAITREYA - Maitreya being a Sanskrit word for the anticipated 'new Buddha', or 'enlightened one'. The term has been absorbed within New Age and Theosophy terminology, where it has come to mean; the coming WORLD TEACHER. Others, especially bona fide students of the Bible, from many mainstream, non-cult, religious groups, believe this Maitreya to be a future manifestation of the ANTICHRIST. 'Rael Maitreya' is more than well connected:

On the friends' list of the 'Rael Maitreya' page, we find the initially inconspicuous 'Igor N. Grata' - evidently it seems, a preeminent activist within the cult of Raelism:

Igor N. Grata, directly inter-linked with 'Evelyn Rothschild' and 'Rael Maitreya', has no less than 57 Rothschilds and 13 Rockefellers, and a list of the most significant world leaders, entertainment stars, lists of Royal Princes, Sultans, and European Nobility. Film Stars, Society Greats the world over - all directly personally attached as friends to this personal Raelian Cult Facebook site.

Illuminati Who's Who Linked to Raelians

edit on 23-11-2015 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Also can I ask, and I don't mean to be insensitive... but why were you in the cult for 25 years?
Did it take you that long to realise? Were you held against your will? Did you have nothing in the outside world?

I don't mean to be personal or pry, I just find it fascinating actually and while we have you here, i thought I'd ask.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Don't mean to pry but can I ask you 4 questions please. Lol.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: rossacus
Don't mean to pry but can I ask you 4 questions please. Lol.

Well if someone's going to make this thread and admit this stuff, I'm sure they're open to answering questions.
If not then that's cool too.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Were the Raelians a sex cult? That could explain the 25 years eh?

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Just messing. I can imagine everyone's excited about this new perspective.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

It took 25 years of connecting the dots to finally realize that "Rael" was not who he said he was. Thankfully with the internet new information is easier to find, but still much is hidden about the guru - such as the many offshore bank accounts he has and just how much of others information he has stolen and used. No one is held against their will but there is the ridicule of "friends" when one leaves. The need to belong to the 'group' is strong among members.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
gurus, leaders and the cult of personality always equate to baloney. every time. glad you saw through it eventually.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

There are some people who join the cult because of the liberal views on sex. The thing that really makes it a sex cult is the fact that the leader uses his influence to have sex with young girls. (golden angels)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
So what are the lies they tell and why are they labeled a cult? Looking through the wiki it seems they hold beliefs from many different religions and non religions. How many do you know of? Can you list some of the fraud?

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
The agenda behind the Raelian cult:

This is identical with the TPTB's agenda clearly showing that they are in fact the ones behind it.

Just like all other cults and false religions, the express purpose is to steer people from the truth about ourselves and the true God.

"Today the religions of the world remain a major tool of the Illuminati agenda." Link

"Every major religion in the world has been manufactured or infiltrated by the Illuminati to enslave and brainwash society. In essence, religion was the first form of mind control." Link

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Search online to find the definition of a cult, and the raelian movement matches all the criteria.
The main fraud is the embassy to welcome extraterrestrials that Rael has been using as his excuse to receive money from members for over 40 years now. It's a lot to explain if you've never read his books ("Intelligent Design" is the main one). He claims to be half-ET. (the product of artificial insemination by "Yahweh" - an ET). It feels crazy/ridiculous to even write this stuff now - ashamed to ever been blind enough to believe it.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Every group with beliefs is a cult. Do not be ashamed unless you can prove he is not half alien.lol From what I can tell all these different paths could have truth in them. Most of them all share the same goal of ill will toward man. I think the ole timers were all givin permission to make up creation stories that explain how we came to be and every attempt falls short of the grand explanation if there is one. Who knows though that could be the game itself right there. I think my main point would be to grow from your experience and that experience has value. There would not be much to gain by becoming enemies with half aliens.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

"He who keeps the keys to heaven controls the world."

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join