It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New floating object caught on camera on Mars - with shadow

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

Are you on a wind up?...or are you serious?
Because if you're serious then I think you may need help!

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: zerozero00

Are you on a wind up?...or are you serious?
Because if you're serious then I think you may need help!

I'm afraid he's quite serious. After all, this is the same individual who believes hills are alien spaceships. Heck, just check out the Corey Goode thread. Scary, is it not?

Back on topic....That 'floating object' is quite clearly rock on the hillside.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
Why in the hell would a single rock be floating on its own, even better why the hell would anybody waste the time to make this silly rock dloat a couple of inches.

Cmon now. The zoomed in cube entirely is barely visible itself. Let alone what you think you see in those tiny dots.

The resolution is so bad I am not even sure its a rock, it could be a lump of dirt for all I know. Whatever it is, I don't think its floating, or tumbling.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Good lord

a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

It should say "effing hell"

edit on 23-11-2015 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   
My question would be why would a rock be floating on mars? Why would Martians want to do this? Floating rocks! You give Martians as much credit as religions give God (yes I believe in a God).

Can you give me your brief interpetation of why they would go through all that trouble to make one rock levitate?

BTW I'm a firm believer in the ufo and alien phenomenon.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE
a reply to: zerozero00

Sure, but what you and I want them to be has no bearing on what they actually are, and if this thing is floating, as actually looks to be the case and I'm not sure why people would doubt their own eyes and rely on some stranger to tell them what they are seeing; it is probably not just a rock but some kind of automated device.

I mean, how far advanced would this thing be from the drones we have? Not that much.......

My eyes don't see where it's floating. I clearly see a rock on the ground. Perception I guess.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

You never heard of anti-gravity?

So it only effects this one rock?

How does that work?

Why would you think a rock would be floating?

How can you tell the difference between an optical illusion and something that's not from that picture? I am beginning to think you are putting us on...

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   

a reply to: Ectoplasm8

Why do you have to make it so complicated? Haven't you ever heard of Occam's razor?

It is exactly what it looks like, some kind of floating/hovering drone with a shadow underneath it.

No need to contort and convolute the truth.

I wasn't going to open my mouth as it would be a waste considering the path you walking of late, well pretty much ever since you joined, however when I read this reply by you my jaw just dropped.

I thought you were truth seeker and found research and investigation a good way of discovering truth,

So when a poster takes that extra step for you you reply with this?

Like Zeta and few other have said, you are having a laugh, right?

If not, you have some really bad perception and have no clue how perspective works in images you look at, your perception is completely manipulated by your belief in blue budgerigars being the saviors of the earth, which will last until you find a new obsession to manipulate your view of the world.

<< 1  2   >>

join