It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Shot JFK? JV Investigates Kennedy Assassination Conspiracy Theories

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura
Best treatment of the events came from you, Jesse, when you recommended Dick Russell's The Man Who Knew Too Much.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura>>> They had a guy on Coast To Coast AM last night who wrote a book on the JFK assassination and conspiracy. A caller posed a theory that the limo driver turned and shot JFK and also the reason for the assassination, JFK's wanting to audit the fed and put the US back on a currency not supported by debt. The guest went straight to condemning his theory about the Secret Service being involved and also accused him of anti Semitism. I wrote him off at this point. He seemed to be open to there being a conspiracy but was against any thought of the most likely reasons and perpetrators involved being possible. I wouldn't waste money on his book. Ventura was mentioned and seemed to have some better insights and facts of the case.

edit on 23-11-2015 by Dutchowl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thiaoouba Prophecy
FROM WHAT I HAVE STUDIED IT WAS THE DRIVER.

THANKS FOR SHOUTING!

Anyway, if you try to put yourself in the mindset of the assassin, you need to review JFK's entire visit to Dallas and try to determine the best possible place to kill him. When you do that, you'll see that shooting JFK at that point in Dealy Plaza was a lousy place to do it. A much better place would have been a couple miles down the road where there were far fewer witnesses and the Secret Service would just be letting its guard down.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Wow! I thought I had watched all shows/videos about the JFK killing, but never saw this one before. Very disturbing, yet so obvious. Wonder why this conclusion hasn't been more widely discussed. Especially with the pic of the secret service agent with the AR-15. Accidental killing by the agent seems plausible, maybe JFK would've survived the Oswald wounds.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Wow! I thought I had watched all shows/videos about the JFK killing, but never saw this one before. Very disturbing, yet so obvious. Wonder why this conclusion hasn't been more widely discussed. Especially with the pic of the secret service agent with the AR-15. Accidental killing by the agent seems plausible, maybe JFK would've survived the Oswald wounds.

Yah, pretty compelling. Oswald was supposed to finish the job, but failed. The limo got slower and slower until the final shot delivered by the Stoner Ar 15.

I highly doubt the secret service man did that accidentally.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Yah, pretty compelling. Oswald was supposed to finish the job, but failed. The limo got slower and slower until the final shot delivered by the Stoner Ar 15.

I highly doubt the secret service man did that accidentally.

I also doubt the 'accidental' scenario, I was just stating the conclusion of the video. But the ballistics of Oswald's bullets causing 'straight through wounds' vs the explosive head wound, size of entry wounds, etc. just seems so in your face, but I never heard a satisfactory explanation. It seems this is another example of the truth being so simple, it's right out in the open.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Since I was four years old, I have only very recently
been able to put this vicious act to rest in my mind.
Took me fifty years to realise this. We had a president
who was murdered not because his morals made him a great
humanitarian, a good husband and a good father. But we
had in John Kennedy a president, only the slightest bit better
morally and humanly than those who murdered him.
Isn't it obvious when someone wins the hearts of the people?
Someone somewhere is saying, " Well we won't stand for that
now will we?". The Kennedy dynasty would have left no room
for the Bush Dynasty. So I guess wicked people in this world
get what they want. Good reason for everyone to hope there's
a God.

What if there's a race of Gods and our God got to where he/she/it is by being just as wicked as our leaders are to grab power?

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
THANKS FOR SHOUTING!

Anyway, if you try to put yourself in the mindset of the assassin, you need to review JFK's entire visit to Dallas and try to determine the best possible place to kill him. When you do that, you'll see that shooting JFK at that point in Dealy Plaza was a lousy place to do it. A much better place would have been a couple miles down the road where there were far fewer witnesses and the Secret Service would just be letting its guard down.

Unless you wanted it to be highly visible.

Look into the Babushka Lady. They never identified her and she had another camera angle on JFK. Doing it where they did, it is 100% certain that somewhere is an unreleased (even to the Warren Commission) recording of JFK being assassinated. What if she worked with the assassins? Each new president that comes in is shown that secret video... "do what we say, or this happens to you".

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Oswald acting alone is still the best explanation you can have without having to jump through more hoops than a circus dog. Acting alone? He was such a loser that it sounds like he did pretty much everything alone. And by this time in history, after we have seen time and again all the crazy nut jobs who got it in their heads and all alone killed a bunch of people, it's less and less astounding that this one lone loser could have accomplished the assassination.

Nobody likes to think it. But just because you have problems believing it doesn't make another scenario more likely.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Oswald acting alone is still the best explanation you can have without having to jump through more hoops than a circus dog. Acting alone?

That doesn't mean those hoops aren't relevant. When you're dealing with alphabet agencies, you don't necessarily even know whose hoops you are jumping through, either. Again, I recommend The Man Who Knew Too Much.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

But the ballistics of Oswald's bullets causing 'straight through wounds' vs the explosive head wound, size of entry wounds, etc. just seems so in your face, but I never heard a satisfactory explanation.

Hmmm, I am a Stoner AR 15 fan from the early days. The early models (signified by the open cage flashhider), had a different barrel twist. Initial testing in Vietnam with indigenous Vietnamese personnel reflects the destructive wound channels and the burst melon effect this rifles cartridge had upon enemy soldiers heads.

At the autopsy:

The efforts to hide this bullets (micro)fragments retrieved from the skull and even, faking X-rays with bullet fragments taped to bones… (WTH?)

The street level witnesses that never testified, claiming they smelled gun powder, saw an agent with a rifle in the secret service limo stand up and fire. Confiscating all X-rays, film, glass slides, and even Kennedy's brain at the autopsy.

Threatening the doctors performing the autopsy. 'Stealing' the body from Dallas, breaking the chain of evidence.

Damning stuff…

The secrets service agent Kellermen was present and implicated in most of these minor events during (Kellerman drove JFKs limo) and after the assassination at the hospital and the autopsy at Bethesda.

Edit: So glad someone else is seeing this and paying attention, UnBreakable.

edit on 23-11-2015 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I think I can help. JFK knew he was in danger so as a precaution embedded the name of his would-be assassin in his final speech in Dallas.

The key paragraph is:
I realize that this Nation often tends to identify turning-points in world affairs with the major addresses which preceded them. But it was not the Monroe Doctrine that kept all Europe away from this hemisphere — it was the strength of the British fleet and the width of the Atlantic Ocean. It was not General Marshall’s speech at Harvard which kept communism out of Western Europe — it was the strength and stability made possible by our military and economic assistance.

Most paragraphs only have around five capital letters, usually at the beginnings of sentences. This paragraph is exceptional. It really stands out. Ignoring I and But at the sentence starts you have

N M D E B A O G M H W E:

DEMON EA GM B WH....

DEMON: Earle Gilmore 'Bus' Wheeler, General, Chief of Staff of the United States Army.

I think you'll find that, if you now know what the conclusion is, you should be able to find a trail leading to him. It's a shame he died, but you can at least give him a good posthumous dishonourable discharge and strip him of his rank.

Hope that helps.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

What if there's a race of Gods and our God got to where he/she/it is by being just as wicked as our leaders are to grab power?

Why did you post this drivel?

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Say whaaaat?

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Why did you post this drivel?

Because you said you hoped there's a God. Whose to say God is a nice being? If humans and even other species are indicative of anything it's the tough ruthless ones that are on top.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: PraeterLambo
I think I can help. JFK knew he was in danger so as a precaution embedded the name of his would-be assassin in his final speech in Dallas.

The key paragraph is:
I realize that this Nation often tends to identify turning-points in world affairs with the major addresses which preceded them. But it was not the Monroe Doctrine that kept all Europe away from this hemisphere — it was the strength of the British fleet and the width of the Atlantic Ocean. It was not General Marshall’s speech at Harvard which kept communism out of Western Europe — it was the strength and stability made possible by our military and economic assistance.

Most paragraphs only have around five capital letters, usually at the beginnings of sentences. This paragraph is exceptional. It really stands out. Ignoring I and But at the sentence starts you have

N M D E B A O G M H W E:

DEMON EA GM B WH....

DEMON: Earle Gilmore 'Bus' Wheeler, General, Chief of Staff of the United States Army.

I think you'll find that, if you now know what the conclusion is, you should be able to find a trail leading to him. It's a shame he died, but you can at least give him a good posthumous dishonourable discharge and strip him of his rank.

Hope that helps.

Sounds legit.
Case closed! Finally!
lol

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Hello Mr. Ventura,

While I can't tell you who shot our president, I can tell you with 99+% certainty WHY he was killed and who didn't shoot him...

Kennedy committed the unforgivable sin of conspiring with the enemy to wage Peace. When it became obvious that not only the Soviets but more and more Americans had begun to picture a life without being under the constant threat of nuclear war, the decision was made to guarantee that he would be denied a (nearly certain) second term.

I've spent 40 years with the assassination never far from my mind and have done my best to take each new possible explanation with an open mind and my eyes wide open. Of the many people in Dallas on 11-22-1963, two that can be scratched off the list of shooters are Oswald and SSA Hickey.

Who gave the most d@mning testimony about Oswald? Ruth Paine the woman who was keeping a roof over Marina Oswald and her child's head. She was portrayed as a mousey woman all alone. In fact, she was still married to Michael but they were separated and he had his own apartment. They both agreed to the CIA role-playing with the Oswalds.

Michael's stepfather was Arthur Young, the inventor of the Bell Helicopter... So we have a man here who not only had ties to the CIA but literally had family ties to the military-industrial complex! His in-laws were also CIA. By 1963, his s-i-law had been CIA for 8 years.

Michael's mother is even more interesting. (wife & mother both named Ruth) Ruth Forbes Paine Young, had close ties to former CIA director Allen Dulles. Ruth's family were the blueblood Forbes of Boston and she was the lifelong friend of Mary Bancroft. Bancroft was the woman who had worked as the partner of Allen Dulles as spies in Switzerland in WWII and became his mistress for the rest of his life. There is an oral history interview in which Ms. Bancroft stated that she "knew the mother of Michael Paine where Oswald stayed. She was Ruth Forbes, a very good friend of mine."

The Oswalds were up to their eyeballs in CIA.

The SSA Hickey theory leaves a bad taste in my mouth & I've dealt with attacks here for speaking out. The last time I let it go, but I won't hesitate to file a complaint with the mods this time. I've never called another user a liar and I'm not going to take anymore.

When the 50th anniversary was coming up, retired Melbourne detective Colin McLaren dusted off a 21 year old theory first considered by Bonar Menninger. Their books are respectively:

"JFK: The Smoking Gun" by Colin McLaren Published by Hachette Australia 2013 (336 pages)

"Mortal Error" by Bonar Menninger Published by St Martin's Press 1992 (361 pages.)

Mr. McLaren also had a made for TV movie of the same name timed to come out around the time of the 50th. Depending on version there are a condensed 1 hour, a 2 hour and the version that is on Netflix which is 1 hour 26 min.

Consider this:
"Brothers:The Hidden History Of The Kennedy Years" by David Talbot
Published by Simon & Schuster New York

From Page 293:

Kenny O'Donnell and his fellow Irish mafia warhorse Dave Powers were eyewitnesses to history on November 22, 1963. Riding immediately behind the president's limousine in the Secret Service backup car (Cornshucker's emphasis), the two men saw it all that day. Before the motorcade began, JFK---attentive as always to political details---had asked them to take seats in the follow-up car so they could closely observe the reactions to him and Jackie from the crowds. The two men could never forget what they saw that afternoon. As the shots rang out, Powers blurted, "Kenny, I think the president's been shot." O'Donnell quickly made a sign of the cross. As both men stared intently at the man they had loved and served ever since he was a scrawny young congressional candidate, a final shot "took the side of his head off," O'Donnell would later recall. "We saw pieces of bone and brain tissue and bits of his reddish hair flying through the air. The impact lifted him and shook him limply, as if he was a rag doll, and then he dropped out of our sight, sprawled across the back seat of the car. I said to Dave, 'He's dead.'"

O'Donnell and Powers, both World War II veterans, distinctly heard at least two shots come from the grassy knoll area in front of the motorcade. But when they later told this to the FBI, they were informed that they must be wrong. If they did not change their story, it was impressed on the men, it could be very damaging for the country. So O'Donnell altered his account to fit the official version, testifying before the Warren Commission that the shots had come "from the right rear"---the direction of the School Book Depository. Powers, however, could not be fully shaken from his story. Even though one of the Warren Commission employees who took his statement kept interrupting him, Powers insisted that he "had a fleeting impression that the noise appeared to come from the front" as well as from behind---which is probably why Powers was not invited to testify before the commission as the more amenable O'Donnell was.

Unable to keep the experience bottled up inside himself, five years after the assassination O'Donnell shared the truth of what he'd seen while having lunch with Tip O'Neill and a few other stunned diners at Jimmy's Harborside Restaurant in Boston.

From Page 294:

"That's not what you told the Warren Commission," he said.

"You're right," replied O'Donnell. "I told the FBI what I had heard, but they said it couldn't have happened that way and that I must have been imagining things. So I testified the way they wanted me to. I just didn't want to stir up any more pain and trouble for the family."

"I can't believe that," said O'Neill. "I wouldn't have done that in a million years. I would have told the truth."

"Tip, you have to understand. The family---everybody wanted this thing behind them."

The idea that we are expected to believe that two WWII vets wouldn't know that a weapon had discharged strains credulity.

Also note their account of JFK once the crossfire started. The fist-sized exit in JFK's lower right rear matches their description. There was NO massive wound above his ear at Parkland.

Rather than a paperback or a Netflix vid, I base what I say on multiple sources, especially the 6 1/2 hour YT presentation by Doug Horne AND his 1800+ page, 5 volume book on his work with the Assassination Records Review Board.

There Were NO Shots From Behind That Transited JFK's Body!!!

The Netflix vid shows a shot that entered his back and exited about 1/2 way between his sternum and right nipple. That is science fiction. The ARRB documented all wounds with the exception of one. By the time Horne learned of the Dr. that had come in and probed an entrance wound on JFK's left temple, it was too late. Jeremy Gunn was no longer any support and it will remain a mystery (other than the mention in the book).

Anyone insisting on the "Smoking Gun" theory should at least watch this. Full playlist:
Altered History: Exposing Deceit and Deception in the JFK Assassination Medical Evidence

Vid #1:

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CornShucker

its nice to know there are others that have awaken to the facts

I have mentioned ,

Ruth Pain, Ruth Forbes Pain Young , Mary Bancroft , Allen Dulles , Arthur Young ,
setting up The Oswald's,

yet some people i tend to think... have not seen this interview of
Oswald's views, 3 months prior to the assassination

LEE HARVEY OSWALD'S COMPLETE AUGUST 1963 WDSU-TV INTERVIEW
www.youtube.com...

Oswald gave a Interview to a radio station for the Fair Play for Cuba Committee
it Needs to start at .38 sec mark

Three months before he assassinated President John F. Kennedy, 23-year-old Lee Harvey Oswald was interviewed a total of three times on radio and television in New Orleans, Louisiana.

www.youtube.com...

Lee Harvey Oswald interview with William K Stuckey part 1
www.youtube.com...

Interview that took place August 17th, 1963 regarding the Fair Play for Cuba Committee's New Orleans chapter, which Oswald was the secretary for. According to Stuckey himself, Oswald was the first person he heard who was able to defend Fidel Castro's political and economic policies rather well.

Lee Harvey Oswald interview with William K Stuckey part 2
www.youtube.com...

Lee Harvey Oswald interview with William K Stuckey part 3
www.youtube.com...

Lee Harvey Oswald interview with William K Stuckey part 4
www.youtube.com...

Opinions ?

Did the CIA got themselves a Groomed unwittingly Patsy ?

in Lee Harvey Oswald interview with William K Stuckey part 4
Oswald, mentions Allan Dulles ..

ironically his wife was involved and Living with a woman named Ruth Pain , Her separated husband
mother Ruth Forbes Pain Young , was best friends with Allen Dulles Mistress Mary Bancroft

You have to be ignorant to the extreme not to make a connection.

Ruth Pain N Maria Oswald were abliss to the whole Ordeal, let alone Lee Oswald

it like a FATE run around in every turn, you see ,

like a Ocean Liners Fate ( Fate ) of just one Missing thing out of placed would be a failure ..

Speaking of that Fate as the Similarity's of the Lincoln & JFK Assassination Parallel ..

any how Folks

Listen to the :: Lee Harvey Oswald interview with William K Stuckey ( radio Interview )
in New Orleans August 17th 1963 3 months prior

all of it with a clear mind and take Notes... if needed!

Oswald practically Explains All for the Most part..
edit on 22015TuesdayfAmerica/Chicago11327 by Wolfenz because: god DAM Grammar!

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
taking back.. a Look..

August 16, 1963 - Lee Harvey Oswald passing out Fair Play for Cuba leaflets in New Orleans
www.youtube.com...

Lee Harvey Oswald and others handing out "Fair Play for Cuba" leaflets in New Orleans, August 16, 1963. One of Oswald's FPCC leaflets had the address "544 Camp Street" hand-stamped on it, apparently by Oswald himself. This address was in the same building as the office of Guy Banister, an ex-FBI agent who was involved in anti-Castro and intelligence activities.

another Radio interview

DEBATE: Lee Harvey Oswald vs. Carlos Bringuier & Ed Butler 1
www.youtube.com...

Debate that took place August 21st, 1963 on Bill Stuckey's radio program, moderated by himself and Bill Slater. According to the book The Secret World of Lee Harvey Oswald (by Edward Jay Epstein), here is some interesting background of the debate:

DEBATE: Lee Harvey Oswald vs. Carlos Bringuier & Ed Butler 2
www.youtube.com...

Debate that took place August 21st, 1963 on Bill Stuckey's radio program, moderated by himself and Bill Slater. According to the book The Secret World of Lee Harvey Oswald (by Edward Jay Epstein), here is some interesting background of the debate:

edit on 22015TuesdayfAmerica/Chicago11327 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura

I thought the driver or the front seat passenger where the current suspects. End of the day we will never be sure even when "They" release the files down to the fact that far to much time has transpired. Which is exactly the point i imagine.

To many secrets surrounding this illusion of freedom!

edit on 24-11-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join