It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Shot JFK? JV Investigates Kennedy Assassination Conspiracy Theories

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
They killed our president! And 52 years later, we still don't know who they are... I have dedicated years of research into the crime of the century, the murder of John F. Kennedy. I have never been satisfied with the Warren Commission's patsy, Lee Harvey Oswald, so today, myself and my Vigilant Producer Alex Logan investigate the truth. Who do you think shot JFK?

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I am currently unable to watch your video, but I have to ask if you include information from your book or some of the information you shared on the Howard Hughes podcast?

It was good to hear someone talk about Nixon's comments on the Warren Commission in the Watergate tapes, and the fact that the House Select Committee's investigation did find there to be a probable conspiracy to kill JFK.

Very few people talk about those things, as far as people in the capacity to bring it to wider audiences.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I think a handful of shooters were positioned at several different firing station in front as well and in back of the president, assassins that included CIA hit men, mafia/organized crime hit men with CIA connections, and CIA connected and hired anti-Castro Cubans, to ensure the president didn't make it past that bend of the road, a bend with a certain degree angel that wasn't supposed to be taken by a president. These several gunman would explain the secret service and police officer reports of shots coming from many directions. Inside players would also explain how secret service members were called off JFKs car right before the shooting and how in the video you see him throw his hands up in question and stop running with the car. Possible reasons for JFKs assassination: refusing to go to war with Cuba, secret society speech, firing higher ups of the CIA for being insane, attempting taking away the federal reserves power to print money, plans of doing away with the CIA entirely, JFKs brother going after organized crime. Tons of reasons. And of course you can't leave JFKs brother alive to try and catch the people who did it, which is why he was later assassinated as well. Then you have lee Harvey Oswald, the alleged killer, gets killed shortly after by, not surprisingly, a mafia club owner with ties to organized crime.
edit on 21-11-2015 by Telepathy3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura

Okay Jesse, you really, Really, Really want to know you have to watch this. Be sure to watch the whole thing, especially towards the end.

If you can't tell who did it after that, then we are lost.

##SNIPPED##

edit on 21-11-2015 by intrptr because: pic

edit on Sun Nov 22 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: *** ALL MEMBERS *** Ending Rudeness, Hate, Bigotry: Getting Back to Basics

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura

Jesse, what's your opinion on James Files? He puts out a pretty good story.

Also, in my mind the JFK assassination ran deep. LBJ was clearly involved. Nixon had mafia ties and claimed to know the truth, he was at the meeting in Texas before the assassination and was probably involved. Ford was on the Warren Commission and rewarded for his part. Bush was in Dallas, part of the CIA, and has never said a word other than he can't remember that day, then he ran the CIA, was VP for 8 years, president for 4, and his son for 8.

A lot of people got some major rewards for their roles in this, and all of those roles coincidentally involve lying to the American people. Given the scale of what happened, it wouldn't surprise me at all if someone within the next 20 years the government reclassifies the date the real information comes out and extends it by another 100 years.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
looks like jackie dunnit ...

edit on 21-11-2015 by radarloveguy because: xxx

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: radarloveguy

lol I remember when I said the same thing on here about 5 years ago and people lost their damn minds. Jackie is an angel and she lost her mind in the moment when her husbands head is blown off. BS the shell casing was ejected onto the back of the car her picking up the piece of his brain while being shot at makes no sense and no normal person looks for body parts after a shooting happens only a split second after it happens you go into shock.

The whole Vatican conspiracy angle is just crazy! she didn't need all that reasoning, he was cheating and everybody knew it. They covered Jackie's arse because it would have destroyed the public's perception about the all American family while in a cold war with USSR so they used a Russian spy theory and killed that patsy. The reason she was never arrested is because it would become way to obvious to the public she was the one who killed him.

Just think about it for a second. What happens if she divorces the president who put a man on the moon and defused a mad "mutually assured destruction" situation with Russia. She would lose everything, her kids all her money "it wasn't the 80's where the wife gets the kids and half" we are taking about another time and add to that the most powerful man in the world.
edit on 22-11-2015 by jobless1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   
This is a pretty pointless.
Rehashing the opinions of Jim Marrs, and Oliver Stone doesn't make for a very original video.
And what's the deal with that atrocious t-shirt...

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Im at work so I cannot comment on the video. If you look at the presidents who have been assassinated there is something they have in common . They all printed their own debt free money. Lincoln told the bankers where to go with his greenbacks. The only time the US has been debt free is under Andrew Jackson and both his assassins pistols missfired. Many presidential candidates ended up dead just because they promised to print debt free money. I dont care how many people where behind the grassy knoll. Kennedy had printed millions in debt free United Staes notes without federal reserve written on it. The notes where distict due to the Red seal with red lettering instead of green. This was done through Executive Order 11110 which still stands today. Kennedys replacement destroyed all the notes and went back to the federal reserve debt macine while he was being buried. They are a real collectors item and I would love to own one. Recently a safe was found in a kitchen floor from the early 60's with 10's of thousands of dollars. One wad of money had the red lettering and red seal. Anyway, back to work.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Ok, first of all, hi to everybody! I'm new here and this is my first communication. As you get to know me a little you'll see that I'm a "what if" kind of person. You may think that some things I'll what if are ridiculous, but it's all possible to me! So anyways, I've thought about the jfk shooting before; never researched into it, but one thing keeps screaming, "why had no one asked"?! I say, what about the lady?? The lady with the camera that is seen repeatedly in the pictures and in the footage... The lady that no one can seem to find and for some unknown reason won't come forward with her so called pictures of the beloved presidents murder?! Why is she the only still standing when shots went off and everyone else has taken cover? She stands and snaps pictures?! Is it so impossible to believe that this lady was the shooter! Or one of them? Maybe she had some kind of 007 type of weapon... She wasn't snapping pictures, she was shooting; or, taking pictures of the shooter as a piece of evidence for whoever they were working for?! Or SOMETHING! Right? Couldn't that be a possibility?! Why hadn't that question been asked? Just a thought.... Lol please let me know your thoughts on "the lady with the camera"??

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
It's a shame after fifty two years, the real killers of the President of the United States haven't been found.
Yet nearly every terrorist attack or mass shooting over the past fourteen years, the terrorists or shooter are named within 24 hours.....sometimes even a passport is provided....

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

What about the for knowledge that Johnson is
alleged to have had according to Johnsons mistress?

The night before the Kennedy assassination, Lyndon Baines Johnson met with Dallas tycoons, FBI moguls and organized crime kingpins - emerging from the conference to tell his mistress Madeleine Duncan Brown that "those SOB's" would never embarrass him again. It's a jaw-dropping deposition and it's the biggest JFK smoking gun there is - despite the fact that it has received little media attention.

Source

Did LBJ have for knowledge of an accident?

The video is just more cover up.
edit on Rpm112215v39201500000028 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Heres the link with the " Red Seal " 2 and 5 dollar notes.

kennedy's debt free money

The 10 and 20 dollar notes were printed but were not in circulation and never will be.

Thank God that there are still people who become presidents and actually try to make the system work for the common people and not for the elite few. When they step out of line and make speeches about secret societies and external influences who do not have our nations interest at heart they are dealt with. Kennedy was shutting down the Vietnam war and did not invade Cuba when pressured. We now know that Cuba did have russian nuclear warheads ( as if they would ship them all back ) and who knows how that war would have ended.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs
Yah. I saw the episode where Johnson made that statement to his secretary. Did you know J. Edgar Hoover was in attendance at that meeting? Others too, cannot remember who…

I also read somewhere he was on the floorboards in his limo before the shots were fired.

Johnson, oil, texas oil, big interests for the fledgling Vietnam 'war' to come.

The video is just more cover up.

Which video, "Smoking Gun"?

Edit: I see what you are saying. Yah, they had to claim it was accidental to get it aired. Secret Service didn't "accidentally" shoot the president, it wasn't an accident.

They admit it but say it was an accident. If I had a nickel for every time some criminal said, I didn't mean it…
edit on 22-11-2015 by intrptr because: Edit:

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Q) Who killed Kennedy?

A) Johnson n Johnson

Q) You mean the conglamorate?

A) No the Vice President

Q) So Johnson had him killed twice?

A) No, just definitely.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Q) Who killed Kennedy?

A) Johnson n Johnson

Q) You mean the conglamorate?

A) No the Vice President

Q) So Johnson had him killed twice?

A) No, just definitely.

Johnson also delayed the plane with Kennedy's coffin and Mrs Kennedy on the tarmac for over an hour waiting for the judge to swear him in as president. He wanted that done asap and rode back to Washington aboard the Kennedy plane to be sure of what-- He wasn't going to be sworn in? Whats his hurry? Also threw out the kennedy staff in the white house that evening. Bodies not cold yet, right?

Met with Pentagon staff in the White house next day.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Since I was four years old, I have only very recently
been able to put this vicious act to rest in my mind.
Took me fifty years to realise this. We had a president
who was murdered not because his morals made him a great
humanitarian, a good husband and a good father. But we
had in John Kennedy a president, only the slightest bit better
morally and humanly than those who murdered him.
Isn't it obvious when someone wins the hearts of the people?
Someone somewhere is saying, " Well we won't stand for that
now will we?". The Kennedy dynasty would have left no room
for the Bush Dynasty. So I guess wicked people in this world
get what they want. Good reason for everyone to hope there's
a God.
edit on Rpm112215v54201500000037 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
One

Start With a Guy Name James Fields a self claimed
Assassin of JFK that did the Fatal Shot with a Fireball Xp Pistol
lot of stuff he knows about , his ties to the CIA / Bay of Pigs /
Vietnam / and a few mafia Family's
a FBI Agent Believe's he is telling the Truth.

Two ,

Follow the Trail.. and see each ones history & Life
of Madeleine Duncan Brown / Ruth Pain/ Ruth Forbes Paine Young
/ Mary Bancroft / Allan Dulles /// and the Connections of
Lee Harvey Oswald and His Wife with them..., all Legit all True ,
all can be research about them, and while you have that sinking in ,
just remember what Mary Bancroft actually was in WWII
and Who Allan Dulles was and what Happened to Him By John F Kennedy,
and all the Shady Deals with the CIA and The Mafia had, behind
Robert Kennedy's Back and the Connections of Allan Dulles Had ..

and !! Arthur Young Ruth Forbes Pain Young
and his involvement of Vietnam ! Bell Helicopters

if you dont have time for the search .. Jesse .
I suggest my Post on a Different Thread
see my link from another thread

( Wolfenz )
Check this out - Illuminati wife tells all. Page 5
www.abovetopsecret.com...

well. thats my take. Jesse,

edit on 02015SundayfAmerica/Chicago11325 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
imho it was the mafia. I think they had a team behind the fence (people ran there after and were met by 'secret service agents', but the ss said they had no one there that day). Oswald, Ferry, Bannister and Ruby all had mafia ties. The mob had a lot to gain as removing JFK got Robert off their back.
several of them boasted about it afterward.
I read somewhere they tested Oswald's cheek and it indicated he had not fired a weapon that day.
the whole mail-order-rifle, Walker-assassination stuff was setting him up as the patsy.
little known fact; the CIA was a week away from backing a coup in Cuba which could have changed the whole dynamic. ironically, when the mob took out JFK (if they did) they lost their best chance at regaining all the $ they were making down there.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: works4dhs

FROM WHAT I HAVE STUDIED IT WAS THE DRIVER.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join