It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My UFO Info Hypothesis

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno
Personally, I would like to see"whatever" race of alien come here and kick some ISIS butt.

Just saying.

Release the Xenomorphs.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Tindalos2013

NOW THAT'S WHAT i'M TALKING ABOUT!

As long as they can differentiate between good and bad......Hmmmm

Think good thought, think good thoughts!!

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I tend to think like both of these fella's. We are someone else's property and have been from the beginning.

Your part about them being demons/angels I also believe.

edit on 21-11-2015 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
What if these beings still haven't made any official contact?
I mean, as far as the government, what if there's no one really at the wheel?

Maybe thats why the black helicopters show up immediately after major sitings or crashes.
So they can beat the public to the scene.

Maybe TPTB are really scared that the aliens will make contact with ordinary citizens and empower them somehow…

edit on 21-11-2015 by NowWhat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Yeah wouldn't they be scared if they pocked Joe Farmer as their representative for us. The TPTB would really hate that...lol..

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Moresby

But if they have a deal and are working with them closely/end up admitting that they're far more powerful than we could ever have imagined? Fear is always good incentive to get someone moving in the direction you want--like the whip behind the donkey, and, alternately, a reward like a carrot is a good incentive and it makes the whip unnecessary.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth
I feel for you. Jumping from one questionable phenomenon to absolute BS. A warning to all not to mix your drugs.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Many have stated they believe them to be demons, has any one elaborated why demons use flying objects with lights to get around, in synchronicity with other demons, or is that where the opinion stops? Would like to hear.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   
The issue I had with the "War of the Worlds" test is that it was obviously geared to incite public mayhem. A rigged test not representative of actual circumstance, so to speak, as they so often are when conducted by people with an agenda. If I were to make a fairly baseless bit of conjecture, there would have been people who knew "the truth" (whatever that is) and had the public's best interests in mind (wanting to tell them) and those who had their own personal interests in mind (not wanting to tell them.) My guess would be that those who didn't want the public to know conducted that "War of the Worlds" test and pointed to it, saying "See, we can't tell the public. They'd go nuts. We need to keep the secret for their sake."

Of course people are going to freak out if they're told that Mars just declared war on us. They'd probably freak out (not quite as much, but still a reasonable amount) if they were told Russia just declared war on us. Or China. Or North Kor--Well, not so much with that one, but still.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: rukia
a reply to: Tindalos2013

I sometimes have the whole swirling vortex thing with the light going through it when I close my eyes before bed at night. I think it is probably something to do with going from looking at my phone to laying in bed in the dark, though.

Me too!! I have the exact same thing happening sometimes, it pretty much looks like your gif. Just not in those colors, its more reddish for me. And I dont look at a phone or anything before I go to bed.
So, maybe it's not the phone causing it for you or maybe we just experience something different, dunno

As for the topic, I dont believe that any government knows anything that we dont know. Therefore I dont believe or wait for disclosure. I have seen funny things myself, so I am convinced there is something out there and Im sure they will disclose themselves when humanity is ready for it.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: rukia

My take on the UFO phenomenon,

I believe for those who have been abducted the experience and it's personal realness is measured by the high strangeness involved. Where seemingly contradictory and completely unknown, and terrifying actions are displayed by their abductors, often times in bed ,other times driving down the road.

I absolutely agree with you, my thoughts exactly, thanks for typing it all out for me lol
So, you don't think there have been any abductions at all? Do you think they have landed here and that people have seen other beings?

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: justbe

"real" is a subjective term,i think the collective unconscious has a parallel flow of information and can directly engage in a form of dialog or information exchange with humans via serendipity, or even entity manifestation. So no i do not think aliens have traveled the cosmos but either theory is just as ground breaking, and strange.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I rather call it the collective consciousness but other than that I agree with you.
I just recently started leaning more towards other entities being interdimensional instead of physical.
That would also explain why some people see things and others dont. I simply think, the ones who do, are more connected and aware of consciousness in general, more in touch with their intuition, therefore also able to note serendipities, instead of passing them off as coincidences.

So, have you had any conscious information exchange?

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I also believe these entities to be evil beyond human comprehension

I'm sorry that you feel this way. I believe them to be loving beings, here to assist us. I would guess that there has to be some entities that are not aware of the concept of LOVE, but they perceive their actions as doing the right thing, also. It's a matter of perspective....

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Are they entities so evil that they go full circle to "Hyper Good"? Because I don't beings A) evil beyond comprehension and B) significantly more powerful than us would bother keeping their presence hidden.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: rossacus
I feel for you. Jumping from one questionable phenomenon to absolute BS. A warning to all not to mix your drugs.

For your information I don't use drugs! On the other topic,time will tell.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn
It's like evolution of any living being. It's something they have to allow, recognize, experience or at least become aware of first. Earth is the realm of emotions, but at this point of their evolution, they have no emotions - only logic. As far as "powerful" is concerned and keeping out of sight, I can only liken it to the idea of a beekeeper extracting honey. If they could do so without disturbing the hive, they would. Our vibrational frequency is their "honey" so there's no need for them to come forward, they simply keep us low in vibration. We must affect them in some way with, I don't know, maybe with microwave-like energy. The more we discuss fear, war, separation, hatred, uncertainty and evil, the more we stay where we are - trapped with hatred, uncertainty etc.. These manifestations are all low frequencies. JMO.

Think of LOVE as often as possible. Show LOVE to everyone you can and encourage others to do the same. LOVE.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I suggest you start to mix your drugs then..

Clearly searching for something. Hope you find it .

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: rossacus

I don't have to search,I have already found what I have been seeking.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
When it comes down to it for me , after all the years of sightings, investigations, etc. what is there for hard evidence? Nothing I can think of off the top,of my head.
I believe there is something physically being observed but what ever IT is ( ET, time travelers, parallel universe, etc.) IT doesn't want to reveal itself and it seems quite advanced and well equipped at staying hidden.
I honestly don't thing the US govt ( if that is who we are using as the default for the highest levels of Intel, tech, power, etc.) knows much more than us. I think they have been trying to track , contact etc on deep black project level but don't have more than radar returns.
As for IT coming down and "meeting" or having a "relationship" with TPTB or IT having the enormous technological advantage and arriving here only to crash in a desert because of lighting or because we pointer a radar at them/IT I'm not buying that either. Something fishy seemed to have happened in Roswell , but not what we think.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join