It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Pastor Gives His Opinion On Black People! "Black People Are The Most Racist People"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

88% of African Americans voted for John Kerry in 2004 so we can make the assumption African Americans almost always for Democrats. 94% for one race is a crazy number though

So most likely aligned by partisanship with a hint of racial bias is the correlation...

A far cry from 96% voting by colour in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Its not really hate its more of an alternate opinion which i honestly think is healthy. I don't think Black people are the most racist people but saying black people aren't capable of racism is dumb and i hear it all the time

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Photo;

Do you have a source for that.
Thanks.

Sure do. But you'll have to use the waybackmachine to view it: www.daylife.com/photo/01u33pL9Ns06D

This registration document, made available on Jan. 24, 2007, by the Fransiskus Assisi school in Jakarta, Indonesia, shows the registration of Barack Obama under the name Barry Soetoro into the Catholic school made by his step-father, Lolo Soetoro. The document lists Barry Soetoro as a Indonesian citizen, born on August 4, 1961 in Honolulu, and shows his Muslim step-father listed the boy's religion as Islam.(AP Photo/ Tatan Syuflana)

Here's a screenshot:

(However, I am sure the goal post will move.)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

But that's the whole point of this thread!!!!!!!!!!!

Black people are the most racist people!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I would say a lot of people voted because he was African American. Plus lets not forget he came right after 8 years of Bush

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Video;
Out of context...

"John McCain hasn't made any accusations regarding "my Muslim faith" and that's because... "

"*Interruption* you mean Christian Faith"

"Well yes but my point is McCain hasn't made these accusations (that others are/were making)".

As I said, proof in politics is only as credible as partisan fantasy will allow. As an atheist, this is not a 'gaffe' I could see myself making in a thousand years.

ETA:

You can do better than that video I'm sure.

AND I did provide you with an AP source to the photo of Obama's Indonesian school records. See my previous comment.
edit on 21-11-2015 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Well I would disagree. although, I do think black people think about race and racism way more then any other race.
edit on 21-11-2015 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: lakesidepark
(response to MotherMayEye) Yes those are definitely indicators, but that does not actually mean he is Muslim.

So I will take him at his word and accept his religion as demonstrated by his last attendance at 'church'.

.....that would be the extremist racist Black Liberation Theology church of Rev. Wright.

Not me. I believe Obama to be the type of serial liar that is not above obfuscating his religious beliefs. He's earned my distrust far more than my trust.

Fair enough.
You are correct, Obama has proven himself to be a liar.
(if someone asks what lies, I am sure someone will reference them in detail for everyone).

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

a reply to: BubbaJoe

I really believe its because successful black people leave black communities and don't invest in their old communities

Not all, but yes I agree. The thing is, it's not just "blacks", every single one of us should stand up for what's right. I don't mean ideologies, i mean support from all angles. Stop pointing fingers guys (in general).

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I believe the world needs a peace movement, we are all human beings, we are not different from one another.

The fact is, It is the powers that be that promotes such hatred,& racist propaganda, using propaganda media to fulfill their greed.

The world needs to come together as one big peace movement and demand all the killing to stop.

Perhaps new laws need to be introduce in all countries that all forms of government caught funding hatred, racism, and terrorist operations will go to prison, including all mainstream media.

This needs to stop.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

I won't move the goalposts.

Thanks for the link, I'll look into that.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: southernplayalistic

I really believe its because successful black people leave black communities and don't invest in their old communities

Not all, but yes I agree. The thing is, it's not just "blacks", every single one of us should stand up for what's right. I don't mean ideologies, i mean support from all angles. Stop pointing fingers guys (in general).

As someone who lives in an integrated neighborhood and gives my dollars to support minority-owned businesses, I have a feeling that part of the problem is that I rarely see any other white people in those businesses.

These days, too many white people like to call themselves "tolerant and enlightened" because they voted for a black man twice in eight years....and then they ran quickly back to their white neighborhoods.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I won't move the goalposts.

I'm going to hold you to that.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

originally posted by: Willtell

Black people generally don’t have these kinds of businesses and this is reflected all over the country

Believe me if their not in the black community they certainly are not in any white community

Black people generally are just too dam poor to have businesses and cant get financing

This was one of Malcolm X's principles, why were black folks paying money to white store owners? Why aren't black folk opening stores in their own communities, is there systemic discrimination to keep black folks from getting financing?

Of course that’s been the case but that’s not the only problem

I tell you the biggest problem is that black people have to do it alone.

There are black businesses but their not community based because community business has been monopolized by in black communities: Dominicans: grocery stores, Indians, liquor stores and dollar stores, Koreans, and Dominicans and Arabs, in NYC grocery stores, Arabs and Afghans have the small take out restaurants.

The only thing they got is the crack house

Even in white communities these groups are taking over.

I am going to agree with you, but I wonder, how many black business men have walked into a bank and said, I want to do this here, and the bank laughed. I would agree the black community needs to work on this themselves, but folks standing by to holler about Malcolm and his idea of separation.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: southernplayalistic

All men are created equal, at least for those of us in the US, that should be the most important thought as we wake in the morning, and as we lay our heads down at night.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I will half buy this one, I know it's true, but their are a lot of them that give back to their old communities.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I will half buy this one, I know it's true, but their are a lot of them that give back to their old communities.

I would agree that some do get out, as it seems successful black businessman are frowned upon by those less fortunate, much like black children pick on the smarter blacks in school.

This is a sad state of affairs.

I remember decades ago working as a bartender in a 4-star restaurant....there was a local black architect that would commonly enter my bar about 10 minutes before closing time, usually with a guest (a date). He continued to do this thru my entire employment there....because I welcomed him. He was extremely generous, and I was more than glad to keep the bar open just for him and his date on any night he chose to come in. To me he was no different than any other executive that I served, and in some ways he was the most courteous of any of them.

In no way do I believe all blacks are racist. But I acknowledge that there are definitely racist blacks.
That is a truth we need to accept and the black community needs to address, as no less important than any other racism.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakesidepark

I would agree that some do get out, as it seems successful black businessman are frowned upon by those less fortunate, much like black children pick on the smarter blacks in school.

This is a sad state of affairs.

I remember decades ago working as a bartender in a 4-star restaurant....there was a local black architect that would commonly enter my bar about 10 minutes before closing time, usually with a guest (a date). He continued to do this thru my entire employment there....because I welcomed him. He was extremely generous, and I was more than glad to keep the bar open just for him and his date on any night he chose to come in. To me he was no different than any other executive that I served, and in some ways he was the most courteous of any of them.

In no way do I believe all blacks are racist. But I acknowledge that there are definitely racist blacks.
That is a truth we need to accept and the black community needs to address, as no less important than any other racism.

I have never been treated poorly by a black person, count several among my friends. Do I believe that their are racist blacks, just as I know there are racist whites. Actually, I was treated badly once, and a 6'8", 300 pound black man came to my defense, but that was 25 years ago. I look at another human being, I don't see the color of their skin, I don't ask about religion, although I love women, don't see gender, or sexuality, I judge each human being on their own personal traits, I know I have judged some harshly on ATS, but this is pretty 2D. Straight up, if you are a hater, you will be judged harshly.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   

As I stated earlier in this thread, I live in a largely black neighborhood and have many black people who are important to me.

I've seen white people and black people who can be pretty jaded based on race. It happens.

Honestly, I cannot help but think that if you have truly never been treated poorly by a black person, then you are likely segregating yourself. Geez, I was once called a "white b---h" just for staring off into space in the direction of a black woman who was in a pissy mood at a busy gas station. That's just one of many similar exeriences.

And I have heard jaded white people complain about black people crossing the street too slowly "because they must not have a job."

It really does happen on both sides. We all get pissy with one another. And if you live an integrated life, you are bound to see that we are all jaded and pissy sometimes.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Love Pastor Manning...tells it like it is

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join