It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul Craig Roberts raises Question Why Terror attacks aren’t on Politicians?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You’re missing the whole point if you don’t consider these terrorists as useful idiots for the policy of the government to intimidate us and use it to impose a surveillance state or worse on us.

These events may very well be an orchestrated long range operation.

If that were the case then obviously they will go to extremes to safeguard the elite and that seems to be what they are doing

Many people were contacted to stay away from flying on 9/11 and stay away from the WTC

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
my question....why hasn't the terrorists bombed the Vatican??...talk about a soft target

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You’re missing the whole point if you don’t consider these terrorists as useful idiots for the policy of the government to intimidate us and use it to impose a surveillance state or worse on us.

Well seeing as how I don't look at government as this giant arching umbrella of evil and suppression like you must probably drives our different conclusions here.

These events may very well be an orchestrated long range operation.

They could be, but odds are they aren't.

If that were the case then obviously they will go to extremes to safeguard the elite and that seems to be what they are doing

You know not EVERY bad event in the news is a false flag right? You DO know that bad things can happen all on their own without government being the least bit involved right?

Many people were contacted to stay away from flying on 9/11 and stay away from the WTC

Many people? Who is "many people"? Where is your evidence of this claim?

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Well, because Terrorist want us to live in fear. Removing the garbage from politics would not accomplish that. Killing innocence will.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
There's always the possibility that amongst the 'innocent victims' of terrorist attacks is a person who the attack was designed to take out.

Someone who would mean nothing to the population at large, but who would have some significance to whoever ordered the attack. So a plane load of people could be blown up or a bunch of people could be shot at a cafe and only a few 'in the know' would recognise the target's name on the list of victims.

This isn't my original idea - I'm just putting it forward for consideration since it would be so much easier to take out inconvenient people in this way than try and persuade them to visit a place of 'political significance' before going for them.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Thucydides a Greek philosopher was the first person to acknowledge and record the reason why two civilians go to war

It is not because they have a difference of opinion race cultures

It is because they have something in common

The leaders on both sides are struggling for
Greater power even if it means

The peoples misfortune

edit on 23-11-2015 by piney because: Add

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
Terror and terrorist, you don't spread terror among the people by killing a politician or two.

When the people are in terror because they are the target, you have the politicians by the balls, if the politicians fail to protect the people, the terrorist have a great weapon in the scared people.

Is this a joke?

You honestly believe that?

Politicians could give a # less. Get your head out of the clouds.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
A good dog doesn't bite the hand that feeds it. A bad dog that attacks is usually used for other than petting, and you shall get an idea what I am talking about.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
my question....why hasn't the terrorists bombed the Vatican??...talk about a soft target

Q
Two reasons one being the Vatican isn't an easy target like you think. They have a small army behind a wall. Second an attack on the Vatican would create a response no terrorist would want. Be the same as trying to blow up mecca.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: berenike

I thought that when the Charlie Hebdo shooting happened. We are led to believe it has something to do with cartoons about Islam, and perhaps that is how they got them to carry it out, but perhaps there was some other motive for it. Apparently that magazine offended a lot of people.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Simple answer politicians are rarely in public places without a security detail around somewhere. For example in Paris François Hollande was at the soccer game that was a target. Do to security the terrorists never gained entrance. Instead they attacked outside the stadium and all the people watching the game heard the explosions. Had their been no security odds are good they would have went after him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join